Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

supernatural times

Chapter 15

When we got back to Misha’s apartment he rents out when filming for supernatural we just sat around for a bit waiting for Misha to get called onto set. My flight got in at 8:30am so Misha wasn’t late for anything.
“You guys can come and watch on set if you want!” Misha said with a massive grin over his face
Elizabeth’s eyes lit up with the thought and sent a massive smile my way.
I looked at Misha “ well i guess i will have to otherwise this girl may go wondering to places were she shouldn’t go!”
Misha laughed “well go get your things and put your shoes on the car will pick us up in 10, by the way they have catering there so no need to worry about food.”
Just like Misha said the car picked us up about 10 minutes later and took us to the sets. Elizabeth and I have never been to a production set like this before so i was in awe of it all. By the looks of it Elizabeth must have been coming here with Misha everyday because as we were walking around it looked like she had made some new friends. Finally we got to the trailers were the hair and make up was done and I followed the 2 of them inside. The minute we got inside there was 4 other people in there going ‘HEY MISHA WHOS THE NEW GIRL’
I gave a chuckle and a little wave. I was about to introduce myself but Misha got there before me saying
“this is Scarlett! She is Elizabeths friend. I guess if it wasn’t for her getting hit in the door by Brendon and then coming to work for panic in the states i wouldn’t of ever met Elizabeth” he said with a smile but i interrupted with a obvious cough
“oh yes i wouldn’t of met the amazing Scarlett”
“haha thanks Misha”
Misha pointed at the man with the longish hair going “thats Jared!”
I nodded and gave a wave then he pointed to the man with short hair at the back
“and thats Jensen!”
I gave a wave to him too as both boys simultaneously responded with a “howdy!!” this caused everybody to laugh even themselves.
After a little chat with everyone we started to make our way out of the trailer but as i walked past Jared i saw the pile of sweets he had in his part of the trailer. My eyes lit up which Jensen noticed as Jared had already walked out.
“he likes his sweets” he whispered
“i can see that”
“you can take some, but you have to play the sneaky card and see how long it takes for him to notice. I say one day and he will notice”
“well its a bet. If it lasts longer than a day i get 10 bucks!”
“fine” Jensen shook my hand as i grabbed some sweets laughing as we walked out of the trailer. This cast and crew seemed to be really nice. It was still playing around in my head what Brendon’s surprise for me was. Maybe i can pester it out of Misha....Surely he will know.
After Misha had finished filming i asked him
“hey Brendon said he was surprising me. Do you know what he is doing?”
Both Elizabeth and Misha smiled as we went down the corridors of the set. In the distance i saw Jensen talking to somebody who i hadn’t seen today on set. I was pretty sure i had seen everyone. Suddenly he came into sight. Brendon. I ran up to him and we both hugged him lifting me off of the floor. I could hear Elizabeth and Misha giggling as they came closer.
Brendon put me down and laced his fingers with mine. I now had a massive smile plastered on my face. So did everyone else actually.
Jensen tapped Brendon’s arm saying “so this is the girl you have been telling Misha about?”
I blushed as Brendon nodded.
Jensen carried on “well aren’t you a lucky man!” he said with a wink as we all started to walk together.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this. Still thinking of which direction i want this to go in. comments welcomed if you have any directions i can take this in x :)