Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

un expected phone calls

Chapter 3

It was 3 weeks ago from today that i spent that day in the hospital with Brendon. I relive the moment each day to get through the hell i call work. Elizabeth has kept pestering me to get in touch with Brendon. She says Jay said he is clearly into me and vice versa. I’m not just going to walk up to some smoking hot celebrity and go ‘hey your hot go out with me please’. Anyway i have to work at this temporary job in a little unique shop in a small road in London. I really want to get into this product design business but i have struggled to make an impression. Suddenly i get a call from Jay.
“hey Jay hows it going?”
“good, you know Brendon went back to the US?”
“no i didn’t but ok”
“well he is back and im totally hooking you up!”
“JAY YOU EVEN DARE AND I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE..”
“cool he will pick you up tomorrow, and by the way he said he can get you a job being the design manager for panic!”
“wait...what....why would he offer me that now when he hasn’t seen my work?”
“well...i kinda showed him your scrapbook thing...”
I could tell my cheeks were turning a bright shade of red in anger
I lowered my voice and said “when i see you next you are getting a full on slap for this.”
“oh. You will thank me later when you get to work with those boys and maybe spend some time with Mr Urie himself”
“yeah, ok, keep telling yourself that sunshine.”
I hung up the phone and left the store back to my little flat reminding myself of what had just happened. I had just been offered the job of a lifetime through one of my best friends. He also got me a date with Brendon. I will forever be grateful of Jay for doing this, but im not going to show him that just yet.
Well apparently Elizabeth was in the loop way before i even knew about any of this. She was soon telling me what to wear and try and look nice blahhh blahhh blahhh.
“look if he likes me i should let him see what i like to wear, im not dressing up fancy even if it is a hot guy like him.” I said down my phone to Elizabeth. I knew she wasn’t paying her full attention to this phonecall because i could hear her talking to her cat. Typical.
“i am just going to wear my black jeans, a top and my navy hoodie and converse. Jay didn’t even give me any type of detail to what was going to happen tomorrow.”
“well at least i tried” she laughed down the phone
“anyway im going to go to bed now liz ill tell you how it goes tomorrow”
“you might not have time...mr urie might have other plans in store for you!”
“im not a whore Elizabeth..”
“WHORE!!”
With that Elizabeth hung up the phone and i sat there laughing to myself like the crazy person i am.
I showered, got into my pyjamas and got into bed. I wondered what was going to happen to me tomorrow. What other magical things will i find out about the ever intriguing Brendon? Will he like the version of me that doesn’t sit in a hospital bed? Well i will soon find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like this chapter! comments are welcomed