Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

Zoo trips

Chapter 4

Its 12 o clock. Surely Brendon would of been here by now? I don’t understand why i am so nervous... well i do he is an awesome, talented, good looking man and im just some british chick who likes designing stuff.
The doorbell rings and i literally run to the door. I wait a minute so i don’t seem to eager to be seeing Brendon again. I open the door and even before i get to see if it is actually him i am given a massive hug. This man is stronger than he seems cause my feet were no longer touching the floor. I embrace him back and get a sniff of the cologne he is wearing. Suddenly i blurt out what i was thinking.
“you smell really good” i realise i said it out loud and apologise.
“don’t apologise i know it smells good” he said whilst placing me down.
I shuffled out the door way and lock the door.
“you smell good to may i add!”
“why thank you”
It was weird that i only meet this man 3 weeks ago for one day and i can admit to how much i missed him. He is different from any guy i have met before. Cliché but the truth.
“so were are we off to Urie?”
“well i was thinking you could tell me, even though we come to London a lot for gigs I’ve never really been anywhere in it apart from the venues.”
I looked up at him with the massive grin he had on his face. Of course i smiled back. I think we both realised how much we were looking forward to this day. Damn Jay and Elizabeth for letting me go out with such a perfect man.
“well, we could go on a boat ride, go to the London eye. I’ve been to London Zoo lots of times...”
“ZOO!”
“the zoo it is”
Brendon called for a taxi and held the door open for me like a gentleman and when we got to the zoo payed for the taxi ride. I offered and pestered for me to split the money for the taxi but he was reluctant.
“I’m treating you now shhh!” He winked and went and bought the zoo tickets. I watched him walk away and took into context what he was wearing. Black skinny jeans and converse like me. I black t shirt on with a blue chequered shirt over the top and his glasses. To top the whole outfit on he had a nice simple black leather jacket on. I have to admit he looked amazing.
We went round the zoo admiring all the animals and complaining about horrible British weather.
We soon got onto topic about the job he can get me.
“Basically you come and work with us on designing the merchandise for the band, the album artwork and you get to come on tour and think of new ideas and help the merchandise crew. Sound good? You don’t have to say yes now but we have all seen your work and it is amazing!”
I blushed and Brendon noticed and nudged me giving me a wink
“sure, why not I’ll take it! No idea what i am letting myself into but it beats working in a shop behind the till all week!”
“Woooo!” he shouted lifting his arms out in what looked like a victory celebration.
Due to this he grabbed the attention of 4 teenage girls, they turned around realising who just shouted and screamed and started running over.
“ oh shit.” Brendon whispered
They all came over pestering him for photos and autographs which he did so happily. I admired him being so calm about it but he turned around and gave me a little smile. Soon he was getting agitated and got them to stop asking him questions by saying
“sorry but i have to go im with a friend”
They all looked over and i gave a little wave. Their happy faces went into a face of disgust and they gave me the dirtiest look in the world. Unlucky for them Brendon noticed
“Is there something wrong with being with my friend?”
One of them replied “your last girlfriend was much prettier...im much prettier”
Brendons face dropped
“well me and my friend will be going now so bye!”
He didn’t even give them a chance to react and stormed away grabbing my hand and pulling me along towards the cheetas.
I stopped him after a while a turned him to face me
“Brendon are you ok?”
“yeah....fans like that aggrevate me you know? Thinking i cant do anything with girls or whatever because they like me”
Aware that we were both still holding hands i let go of his and whisper
“they are just jealous they don’t know someone awesome like you!”
A smile lit across his face and we started walking down the path.
“WAIT!” he screamed. I nearly had a heart attack
“what?”
“i need a picture to remind me of today!”
“really?” i wasn’t great when it came to pictures
“yeah, its our first ... date?”
I let a smile.
“yeah i suppose”
He pulled out his phone and took a picture infront of the cheetas then done the same with my phone.
We started walking again and i noticed him edge nearer to me and he slipped his arm around my waist. I looked at his hand and done the same.
This was going great for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :D