Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

troublesome calls

Chapter 5

BRENDONS POV

I finally got to meet up with the panic boys again. It has been a week since i went to the zoo with scarlett. Being the soppy person i am i set the picture we took as my background. I can’t wait for her to come over here and work for us especially when on tour. Yeah the boys are great to hang around with but i need someone like her who can just have fun as well as chill out. As i was mid way through my thoughts Zach our band security guy came in
“Bren, Jenny is on the phone again asking for you”
Jenny. My ex girl friend who will not leave me alone. Yeah i get that we were together a while so she is upset but it has been 2 months. Anyway i have other things to concentrate on rather than trying to get her to leave me alone.
“tell her no, ive got things to do”
I heard Zach walk out the room talking to Jenny to stop calling them but he came to an abrupt stop.
“WHAT???”
I ran outside to Zach asking what was wrong
“apparently there is some picture of you online with this girl at a zoo”
“Scarlett..”
Zach immediately hung up the phone and pulled me into the other room
“I told you! Since all of this drama with Jenny and the drama going on with the band you are not allowed to see anybody right now.”
“But..”
“no Brendon, i get she will be working for us but thats it. You cant.”
“Zach..”
“I’m not doing it Brendon, just think about it ok?”
Zach went out the room mumbling to himself about something. What was i meant to do? I can’t just go to Scarlett ‘hey Zach said i can’t go out with you so that’s it sorry’. This girl is different. I will have to think of something soon. In two weeks she is due to fly over here to start designing and i had loads of things planned to do with her.
“Brendon... you ok? I heard Zach talking to Dallon about this whole Jenny Scarlett business” Spencer said
“yeah i will figure something out. I need to ring Misha though he will know what to do”
Misha and I went to school together so now that he works on supernatural and im with panic we don’t see each other much. The occasional phone call though.
I hear Scarlett was bringing her friend Elizabeth with her who is a massive fan of supernatural.
This will be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its a bit short :D