Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

animal antics

Chapter 7

I have been here a week now working for panic and ive finally finished unpacking the apartment. So much use for Elizabeth her and Misha have been joined at the hip. It is adorable really. Dallon has been helping me out moving in. He asked Brendon to help but he said he couldn’t as him and Zach are sorting out all of this Jenny stuff.
Dallon told me it was Brendon’s birthday next week. Brendon told Dallon he didn’t want to do something big. I decided i am going to surprise him and take him out for the day even though i haven’t been in here for long. Well he can decide ill just join him on his birthday.
Out of the couple of years i have known Dallon i have never met his kids. Well it was my turn him and his wife were going out for a wedding and staying overnight at a hotel so i volunteered to look after them. They were already in bed by the time i got there. Suddenly my phone started ringing
“hello?”
“ohh scarlett its me Dallon”
“oh hey whats up?”
“i forgot to say Brendon is popping over to pick up some guitar strings”
Then the doorbell rang.
“that will be him now!”
“thanks for letting m know Dallon, ill go let him in!”
“ok bye!”
I hung up and jogged to the door and opened the door to Brendon. He gave me a weird look and before he could assume anything
“babysitting”
“oh i see, did dallon tell you..”
“yeah he just rung me!”
Brendon walked in taking off his shoes and picking up the strings Dallon left in the kitchen.
“the kids asleep?”
“yeah. They are adorable.”
“are you here looking after them alone?”
“yeah, why?”
“thats so boring! Ill stay!” he said with a little bit of excitement in his tone.
“are you sure?”
“yeah ive got nothing else better to do. I just need to chill over all this Jenny stuff.”
“you want to talk about it?”
He shook his head and made his way into the living room and sat on the sofa. He tapped next to him so i sat down.
“i heard Misha has taken a liking to this Elizabeth girl.”
“yeah joined at the hip if i say so myself”
He chuckled to himself whilst picking up the tv remote.
“be right back got to pee” i said running out the room
The minute i came back into the room i stood there trying to find were Brendon had disappeared to. He jumped up from behind the table with a lion mask on making the worse lion rawr i had ever heard.
“seriously? That is what you get up to?”
“hey i thought i looked pretty damn cool!”
“you keep thinking that pretty boy.” I said whilst sitting back on the sofa with him sitting down next to me.
“don’t pretend you don’t love it” he said nudging me
Before i could answer i got a text message from Elizabeth with a picture of her and misha wearing the most ridiculous glasses i have ever seen.
Brendon saw it and went “we can do better”
“much better”
So the next half an hour was us sending them loads of pictures of us in animal masks. A pretty normal day if you ask me.
Eventually Brendon decided we should watch a film. He started naming all these films i have never even heard of before.
“what do you want to watch?” he said whilst poking me
“i don’t mind pick whatever you want”
“ok” this was my mistake he put on some horror film probably trying to see if he could scare me.
The film started and i noticed Brendon do the yawn and put his arm over my shoulder move.
“cheesy Brendon, so cheesy” i said looking up at him
“But effective” he said with a wink.
I turned around at the screen and rested my head on his shoulder. Finally we both fell asleep. I think playing with the animal masks tired us both out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying !! :)