Status: Slow

I Breathe You In

2

I walked back to the tour bus with Mike close behind me, I sipped from the bottle of cola I'd bought just moments ago and knocked on the window of the bus. I turned around to face my brother and see where he'd gotten to and saw him laughing hysterically.

I frowned at Mike and folded my arms, I growled at him and then heard a crashing noise coming from the bus. I turned around quickly and saw Jaime in the window pulling a face. He winked at me before walking to the door and flinging it open.
"WELCOME TO JAIME PRECIADOS HOUSE OF AMUSEMENTS! TO YOUR LEFT WE HAVE A PISS POT WHERE MR TONY PERRY SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME SHITTING OUT HIS BREAKFAST, TO MY RIGHT WE HAVE A LIVING SPACE FILLED WITH USELESS PEOPLE BEING PAID WAY TOO MUCH TO SET UP OUR SHIT AND DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME WE HAVE THE ZOO!" I rolled my eyes and flicked Jaime's nose as I slid past him into the bus.

He turned his body and pinned me against the wall smirking, I gulped and blushed trying to struggle away before gaining a... certain problem. Jaime laughed and let me go, allowing me to flee to my bunk without question. This was just the usual sort of games we used to play all the time, that was back when the band was just an insignificant past time, but things have changed a lot lately.

Number 1 - My feelings for Jaime have escalated.

Number 2 - I've discovered I can switch forms and become a panther (pretty cool I guess).

Number 3 - Mike and Tony are currently refusing to speak to each other.

Number 4 - Jaime is content with torturing me.

this is one of the biggest tours we've been on yet, and I'm not even going to get the chance to enjoy it. We're on a tour with some of our best friends and it's going to be hell, only four people know about my little... crush. I didn't tell any of them, all four guessed it within weeks of me realising myself. It's only Austin Carlile, Kellin Quinn, Mike and my dad a.k.a Papa Fuentes.

"Jaime will you quit bugging us and go bug Vic!?" I heard Tony screech, Jaime started to protest but I heard the curtain to the bunks being slid back and Jaime falling to the ground inside of the area. I sighed and sat up, I slid back the curtain to my bunk to see him lying face flat on the ground and groaning in pain.

I let out a giggle and slipped out of my bunk, I stood in front of him offering one of my hands to help him up. "Take it now cause in thirty seconds it'll be gone," I threatened. Jaime lifted his head to look at me and stuck his tongue out. I rolled my eyes and pulled him to his feet, he grinned and hug attacked me, causing us both to lay on the ground.
"VICKY! I WUFFIES YOU!" He laughed and rolled around on the floor. I raised an eyebrow and rolled over so I was facing the other way.
"Who gave you sugar and/or caffeine?" I sighed.
"The driver man."

Jaime wrapped his arms around my waist from behind so he was spooning me. I sighed in content and allowed myself to relax in his grip, he rested his head on my shoulder and licked my cheek. I squeaked in protest and shoved him off me before sliding into my bunk and drawing the curtain closed.
"Vicky, I'm sorry!" He whined and tried to open the curtain. I held it closed in protest and sighed, I heard Jaime stomp through to the main area and grabbed my iPod. I plugged in my headphones and turned on Walk by Pantera humming along and tapping my legs to the beat.

-

I must have fallen asleep after that as I was rudely awaken by a small man jumping on me. I groaned in frustration and pushed him away hearing a throaty chuckle from next to the bunk. I know that laugh. I looked up and saw Kellin grinning at me straddling my waist and Austin peering into my bunk, having to crouch due to his height.
"What d'you want?" I yawned and took out my headphones.
"How's it going sleeping beauty?" Austin teased and slid into my bunk sitting on my feet with his legs on either side of mine.

Kellin wriggled back so that he was sitting at the bottom of my legs, in between Austin's legs and with his body leaning against Austin. I rolled my eyes at the two of them. If Kellin wasn't married and Austin wasn't dating the lead guitarist of his own band, everyone would think those two were dating. Heck, even I would.
"Things are fine," I sighed.
"Wow, that's reassuring," Kellin nudged my arm with his foot smiling.
"Mhm," I sighed again.
"Tell us all your troubles fair maiden, and we shall slay the beast who brought you to this terrible fate!" Austin chuckled. I laughed at him and rolled my eyes, Kellin laughed also and clutched at his stomach.
"Jaime pissed me off... that's all..." I mumbled.
"How so?" Kellin frowned.
"Wound me up," I pulled a face of disgust and tried to move my now dead legs.

Kellin slipped over to my side of the bunk and held me tightly. "Things will be alright Vic, chin up," he smiled. I smiled back and hugged him tight feeling the tears well up in my eyes.
"But what i-if they're not? I-I think I love him," I whimpered. Kellins grip on me tightened and I saw Austin shoot him a worried look. I let the tears spill and cried into Kellins chest as he rocked me gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Always short chapters. Damn me.