Status: Slow

I Breathe You In

6

Vic's POV

I was out of hospital the day after I went in, Jaime and Tony helped to bundle me into the bus so that we could get back to our tour schedule. We had to reschedule two of our days for the day after the tour was meant to finish.

Kellin and Austin met us on the bus and hugged me the minute I walked through the door. "Are you okay? We were worried Mike just said you were sick!" Kellin hugged me tight and I laughed.
"I'm fine, I just had a bad back, they had to keep me in, that's all." I shrugged and Jaime struggled to close the door. I watched him from where I stood with a raised eyebrow laughing. "Need a hand, Jaime?"
"No I'm fine, thanks for the offer babe," He winked. I laughed and rolled my eyes turning back to Kellin and Austin.

The two of them were standing open mouthed before they pulled me into the bunks, my eyes widened and they shoved me onto my bed. I winced in pain as my arms hit the frame as I tried to stop myself falling.
"What was that for!?" I pouted. Austin folded his arms and Kelling was smiling at me, I frowned and folded my arms.
"Jaime. And you?" Austin grinned, I gasped and nodded a grin gracing my lips also. "When? We want to know," He sat next to me.
"Yesterday, he said he was worried about me and told me he loved me..." I blushed.
"But what about your... Situation with the whole form shifting thing?" Kellin quizzed.

To be honest, I hadn't really thought about what I was. Jaime knew and he didn't say anything about it to me, it wasn't like he seemed unhappy or anything... But then, maybe he's just good at hiding things from me, I'm not the most perceptive person.
"I don't think he cares... He um... he saw it happen... He didn't say anything to me about it, he doesn't seem bothered?" I sat and played with the hem of my shirt.
"Well why don't you-" Kellin hushed up as the door open. Jaime came in and sat on my lap.

"What are you guys talking about?" He smiled and twisted to look at me. I blushed and Austin rolled his eyes.
"Nothing important," he shrugged. I smiled back at Jaime and leant my head on his shoulder, he turned his head to the side and kissed my lips gently. I blushed deeper knowing that Kellin and Austin were probably gonna tease me later.
"We'll leave you guys to it," Kellin giggled.

As they left Jaime turned around in my lap, he straddled my waist as he kissed me. He gently pushed me down onto my back and I giggled and continued to kiss him. His tongue slipped into my mouth at the same time as his hand ran under my shirt, I shivered in response and let out a quiet moan. I tugged Jaimes shirt over his head and kissed down his chest, I licked and sucked at his torso, making my way back to his lips. I made sure to leave my mark on his neck.

He pulled away from me grinning and panting. "I love you Vic," He blushed.
"Love you too Jay," I giggled. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my cheek and rolled over so I was on top of him. I grinded against his crotch hearing him try to hold back his moans of pleasure, I stroked his cheek lightly and did it again, this time he didn't hold back from making a sound.

Jaimes moans are now officially my favourite thing, his voice came out raspy when he tried to speak. "Don't start- what you can't finish-" He gasped as I sucked on his collarbone.
"Who said I wasn't going to finish what I started?" I winked and gripped his shoulders rocking against him.
"Y-you sure?" He was whimpering for more and I laughed.
"I'm not an innocent little virgin Jaime, I've done this before," I rolled my eyes.

He flipped us back over to gain control he kissed me gently before looking into my eyes. "So you don't care if I top?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I made a noise of disgust.
"No chance, Your dick isn't going in my ass," I stated.
"B-but Vic, you want it," He rubbed up against my crotch with his thigh and I unintentionally humped his leg. "See, you're like a horny puppy."

"NO SEX ON THE BUS!" My eyes widened as I saw Tony in the doorway with his arms folded. "Don't make me follow you two around to check, you know I will!" I blushed and felt Jaime rub against my crotch again. I moaned unexpectedly and Tony threw a shoe at us. "QUIT IT!" Jaime laughed and crawled off me tugging on his shirt.

I blushed looking down at my lap, he kissed my lips gently forcing me to look at him. "Baby, what's wrong?" He wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned into him.
"Nothing, it's just... um... I have a problem..." I blushed and he giggled.
"We match, we'll just sit in here until the problems erase themselves," He chuckled.

He lay down on my bunk and pulled me in next to him. I curled up against his chest sighing in content. "If I fall asleep wake me up," I looked up at him through heavy lidded eyes.
"Fat chance, I'll be long gone by then," He laughed. "I'm sleepy too." He wrapped his arms around me tighter. "Nuh-Night Victor," he yawned.
"Night Mimi," I giggled.
"Stop being cute," He whined. I blushed and cuddled closer to him.

I heard soft snores falling from him and smiled to myself. He's all mine and I've waited so long for this, I never thought I'd 'Get the guy'.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.o I'm in the mood to update and things got slightly sexy in this chapter. Oh Vic, you dirty boy, you.