Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Belong

3 months-

Oliver was waiting in the door way of my apartment in Hoboken ,New Jersey. We had a few days before the start of the tour and my family invited us for dinner before the engagement party tomorrow night. Then we would fly out to Vegas to meet up with PTV. They had some band meeting with their manger.
"What ?" I asked. He was dressed in black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt.
"I'm not gonna belong. What if they don't approve?" He was looking down at his tattooed hands. I slipped my arms around his waist.
"Oliver,they will love you." I assured.
He groaned. "Tattooed singer with a small drinking problem and sucidal thoughts ." He looked sad.
I ,lifted him up and tried to carry him to the elevator. He laughed .
"Ok okay. Put me down!" He begged still laughing. I let go.
He hugged me .
"You belong with me and that's all that matters,OliBoo."
He hugged me "Thank you."

My mom and step-dad knew of Oli but not enough.
His vibrate tattooes made them step back. Oli squeezed my hand. "This is Oliver." I introduced. Oli shook Al's hand.
My mom was pretty laid back until she met Al ,he was uptight and old -fashioned. He stood an inch taller than Oli .Oli looked alsmall and frail next to this buff man.
"I'm Lily and this is Al." My mom smiled.
Oli smiled and I kissed his hand.
Jill came running in,hugged me then Oli.
She was 5'4,tall with light brown hair and hazel eyes.
"This must be Oliver." She smiled. Indroduced Drew to Oli then pulled me into the kitchen. Mom followed.
"Damn,girl! He is sexy." She gushed.Mom shook her head and stirred the sauce.
"I love him ." Mom looked at me confused or shocked.
Jill punched my arm gently.
"My baby sister dating a rock star!" She laughed.
My sister and I then talked about the wedding and I helped her figure the color scheme of the invited. Drew was useless in this.
Oli came in and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I was sitting down at the kitchen table.
"Help me." He whispered.
I chuckled. I showed him to my room.
He kissed my lips. "Smart ,sexy ,amazing." He moaned.
I giggled. I pushed him onto my bed .
I pulled off his shirt then asked ,"how was bonding with Al and Drew?"
He shrugged "Ok. I think they like me.Maybe."
He was cute so,I kissed his neck making him moan under me.
Just as I reached for his button ,we heard a piercing yell.
My mother .
I giggled. "She was never like this before Al." mentioned as we got dressed.
Dinner was peacefully . Oli cursed and talked with his mouth full but my mom giggled and told me later that he was strange but perfect for me. Jill thought he was sexy and Drew couldn't get over all the tattoos. Al is never happy with any guy I bring over .
We were in the car.
"You're mom is gorgeous ! When you're her age -God,you're gonna to be fuckin' smoking ." He exclaimed. He was sitting crossed legged in the passenger's seat.
He did drink a ton of wine towards the end.
"Thanks,Oliver." He went on about how scary Al was an that Drew was kind of a typical football guy.
"You should meet my parents!" He was quite excited . I laughed .
I didn't mind his goofy drunk mess.
I took care of him that night. He wanted to me to move in with him.