Status: Give me comments, would you?

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone

Now You Want Me Back 1/2

‘Hey Amanda.’ I greeted one of our new models. She was skinny as hell and twice as beautiful. ‘Emilie.’ She smiled and hugged me. ‘So I heard that Carol left all to you.’ Her Scottish accent was adorable. ‘Yeah, she has so much more to do than keep up with her knob head sons business.’ I sighed. ‘Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Oli need you in his office.’ Amanda gave me a hesitating smile. I didn’t know they had come back nor did I know Oliver had an office. I figured out that Oliver’s office was just the work computer in the corner of the warehouse where all the designing mostly happened. It also was the computer full of different band and it was used as a music player mostly when the lads were on tour.

Oliver sat on the office chair in front of the computer, going through the look book photos we had taken last week. Most of the pictures were just SJ half-naked, wearing just the piece of clothing we were selling in the picture. Then there were lots of pictures of me and Amanda together, in full outfits. Amanda was one of my closest friends and so we were seen in same pictures a lot.
‘These look good.’ Oliver couched, pulling me down from my thoughts. Oliver had changed. He had his brown hair again, just one piercing, no makeup and lots of new tattoos. He looked more mature than ever and it looked good on him. Oliver tapped his feet against the floor, making the most irritating noise I had heard. ‘I guess you hate me.’ He sighed and moved his gaze from me to his feet. ‘I don’t hate you.’ I whispered. I felt like talking to Oliver was a thing that I didn’t know how to do. We might have been best friends and we used to know everything about each other’s but I had missed four years from his life, not knowing what was going on. I guess I got used to it, but my heart never got better.

We had an awkward silence for few minutes that felt like hours until the wicked witch decided to appear. ‘Oliver.’ She screamed, happily I guess and ran to him, sitting on his lap and hugging him tightly ‘Why didn’t you tell me you were home.’ She pouted. Oliver shook his head, smiling. ‘Sorry love, I have so much work to do.’ He kissed her. She didn’t sit on Oliver for long so he could continue working, but she didn’t leave us two alone. ‘Did you have something or can I go?’ I finally asked when I was getting fed up with the stares the rubber tits was giving me. ‘Yeah, I just wanted to clear your position in the company.’ He sighed. ‘You are the boss here when I’m not around.’ I continued and I nodded. I saw how SJ’s jaw fell and she looked angry. ‘Before we leave to Sweden to record our new album we need to start look for a rental place for the actual Drop Dead shop so we might open one in twenty ten.’ I nodded and turned around to leave. ‘Oh and Emilie?’ Oliver stopped me. I turned back around to face him. ‘You look great.’ He smiled carefully. ‘You too, this new thing-I waived my hands in a circle-suites you Oli.’ I smiled back and left.

‘Okay everyone, listen up.’ I stood on a chair, trying to get everyone’s attention to me. ‘Like most of you know, I’m the boss here now, besides Oli of course. But please don’t come to me if we have problems I’m as lost as you are.’ I laughed, making everyone else laugh, except SJ who looked pissed. ‘So we have reached to the point where the company has enough money to get an actual HQ and in few years we are opening our first shop.’ Oliver smiled and everyone started to clap. ‘So we are starting to move all this shit around us to our new HQ starting from today.’ I stated and got down from the chair. ‘So no matter how fucking lazy you wankers are, grab a box or table, really anything you manage to carry and take it to the van waiting outside. We need to clear this place before sundown.’ I clapped my hands together.

‘I haven’t ever seen anything that stupid.’ Carol whispered and pointed at SJ carrying a box full of clothes, her boobs on the box so she could reach her hands around it. ‘Nope, look at your sons.’ I shook my head and pointed to Oliver and Tom who were playing with the wheel chairs, hitting every obstacle that was in their way. Carol started to laugh. ‘I mean Oliver is the owner and Tom is kind of part owner and they are in charge of this whole company with me, but I feel like I’m in charge of two little brats and the company.’ I sighed shaking my head. Carol put her hand on my shoulder. ‘Darling, I’m their mother, I know how you feel and I hate to tell you this but they will never grow up.’ She laughed. ‘And it’s nice to see that you are happy again.’ She kissed my head and grabbed a box from the floor.



The new HQ was a bit cramped, but it was enough for the company at this point. We had managed to put everything on their places and started the actual work again. Band had left to Sweden a month ago, leaving me and Tom to take care of the line. Amanda was a huge help, she stood by my side all the time she managed from the modeling career of hers. Tom really never was at the office, he was having fun with his mates, filming skating videos and having the time of his life. I didn’t mind, Tom was like my little brother and I wanted him to have fun, which normally meant that I had to do double shifts.

‘Tom, what a nice surprise for you to visit us.’ Amanda laughed and hugged the baby Sykes before she sat on my desk. ‘Let me go through those photos and you go grab yourself a Starbucks, you look like total shit love.’ Tom ruffled my hair and took my seat after pulling me up from it. ‘Well the tattoo took more time that the artist thought and I was home after midnight so I didn’t really get any sleep.’ I sighed and grabbed my jacket from the couch. ‘Oh yeah, how did it turn out.’ Tom stared at the computer screen. I lifted my jumper up, revealing my stomach. Tom and Amanda both stared and studied my new tattoo; two birds holding a scroll with a words Life is what you make it, don’t let me down and the whole thing was surrounded with roses, all black and white. ‘It’s brilliant.’ The Scottish accent made me want to cry for how adorable it sounded.

Amanda decided to come with me to the coffee shop, which was pretty nice. I hated to be alone even if I didn’t really like people. ‘Have you seen the rubber slut today?’ She asked when we walked in from the coffee shop door. I shook my head, she had been skipping few days of work which was okay with me, I didn’t really find any interest in watching and listening as she whined about everything. ‘She’s been skipping work.’ I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, a New Chapter? Need Reasons To Comment? Subscribe? Well Are These Enough?
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image