Status: Give me comments, would you?

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone

Now You Want Me Back 2/2

We got our coffees, but we didn’t stay at the shop. We were walking down the Church Street and talking about the winter season photographs we had left Tom to go through. ‘Is that SJ?’ Amanda pointed across the street. I noticed a blonde girl with huge jugs, walking hand in hand with some tall man who obviously wasn’t Oliver. My jaw must have hit the ground when SJ kissed the stranger, really passionately before she started to walk away from him, towards the HQ.

Amanda took my hand and started to drag me over the street that luckily didn’t have any traffic at the moment, or we would have been hit by a car by now. ‘Excuse me.’ Amanda yelled after the man. He didn’t realize she was calling him. ‘Hey mate, wait up.’ I tried but still nothing. Amanda sighed in frustration and ran to catch him, letting my hand fall. It was a mystery how I didn’t already manage to spill the coffee I was carrying, on me which would normally happen due to my occasional clumsiness.
Amanda reached the guy pretty quickly and was already asking him various questions. ‘Oh and this is Emilie, she is your girlfriends second boss.’ Amanda introduced me to the lad. He smiled at me and shook my hand, telling his name was Anthony. ‘I just want to ask you one question, is that okay?’ I asked from the man. He nodded, looking confused but who can blame him when two total strangers come up to you and starts to interrogate you.



‘Tom, what kind of car Oli has?’ I stared out of the office window, nervously chewing my lower lip. Tom peaked out of the window. ‘Like that, which he just parked and walked out of.’ Tom was sometimes a royal bitch. I punched his arm and sat on the windowsill. ‘Oli’s here.’ Amanda ran into the office. I nodded and stared at the surprisingly bright sky. ‘What are you two doing?’ Tom asked, landing his ass on the couch. ‘Be ready to calm your brother down in about ten minutes.’ Amanda sighed and tapped the heels of her shoes against the floor. I don’t know why she wears heels when she already is around five point ten tall.

‘Amanda love, could you not tap your feet on the floor, I could hear it when I was still downstairs.’ Oliver laughed as he walked in from the door. ‘What’s going on?’ He noticed our sympathetic stares and that it was quieter than normally. Sighing I got down from the sill, walked over Oliver and handed him my phone. ‘Press ‘call’ and ask how he knows SJ.’ I turned away from him and sat next to the younger one of the Sykes brothers.

The call didn’t last long. Oliver walked in front of me and Tom, kneeled down and handed me my phone back showing no emotions. I put the phone away. ‘I’m sorry. I lost my best friend for a cunt and now I lost both.’ Oliver pressed his head against my knees and started to sob. I knew Oliver was hurt, but I couldn’t help but to feel happy that the rubber slut cheated on him. I might finally get my best friend back and god how much I missed him. ‘Oliver, you are my best friend and I’m here even if you wanted me gone.’ I smiled and kissed the top of his head.



‘So, this is Jona Weinhofen, he is going to take Curtis’s place in the band.’ Oliver introduced the tall muscular guy. My head immediately snapped towards Curtis and I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his body as tightly I managed. ‘I’m going to miss you.’ I whispered knowing I would barely see him anymore. He was the one I trusted the most while Oliver was under the blowup dolls spell. Curtis hugged me back, lifting me up from my feet, earning laughs from all except Lee, who obviously didn’t find anything funny about me being the shortest of the group when he was on the second place.

After we all got to know Jona, me and Lee made a bet, how long would it take for Oliver to post a picture of him and his new bird into the magical world of internet. ‘If you win, you can take me out and if I win you own me hundred pounds.’ I offered him a hand to seal the deal. ‘I’m losing money in both so why not.’ He smirked and shook my hand. I said the picture would be up tomorrow, Lee said tonight and so, we kept watching Oliver the whole night to the point when he took a picture of him and Amanda kissing. ‘What are you doing?’ Lee patted Oliver’s shoulder. ‘I’m uploading a photo into my Tumblr.’ Oliver shooed Lee off. ‘So, movie and beer at your place at Friday.’ Lee laughed. ‘Scrooge.’ I flipped him off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Amanda And Oliver
Image
Image
Image