Status: Give me comments, would you?

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone

Tightly, Like Never Letting Go

We stood in the kitchen of my new, small flat. ‘What’s wrong love?’ Oliver wrapped his fully tattooed arms around my shoulders and pulled me tightly against him. I sniffed and buried my face into my best friend’s chest. I didn’t know how to tell him, fucking hell I didn’t even know how I managed to tell myself that this was really happening. I bit my lip and lifted my head, so I could look him straight into the eyes.

Something happened few months ago, when the lads came back from the tour, which was the last one before they were going to start making the new record. I finally had time to spend with Lee and we took everything out of the time we had, Lee didn’t even bother to go home, he spent all his time at my place or with me at the office. When he finally had to go home for the lack of clean clothes. Same day, Oliver stopped by and we spent the night drinking and getting high. ‘Em’s get down.’ Oliver laughed as I danced on my dining table. We were listening Tupac and singing along. ‘Never.’ I laughed and offered Oliver a hand which he took and I helped him on the table. ‘Dance with me.’ I blurred grinding against him. Oliver’s hands were on my hips as I pressed my ass tightly against his crotch. That night ended in a way we both regretted in the morning. We both promised not to ever tell to anyone. ‘We were high and drunk.’ He said, kissed my cheek and left. Few week after I started to notice small changes in me.

‘Oliver, I’m pregnant.’ His eyes widened in shock but he pulled me closer to him hugging me with all his power. ‘How long? Does Lee know?’ He whispered. Lads were in the living room, spending Friday night with beer and pizza. ‘Three months and no but that’s why you all are here.’ I sobbed into his shirt. ‘Wait, why did you tell me first?’ Oliver gulped. ‘It’s Lee’s right?’ I bit my lips so hard I almost broke the skin. ‘Well I thought so, but I did a test-I took a deep breath-It’s yours, but I’m going to say it’s Lee’s.’ I whispered.



‘I have a reason for you twats to be here.’ I announced, giving a smile to Oliver, who had agreed to lie about the father. Oliver smiled back, like we would never had that talk. This was never meant to go like this; Oliver is just my best friend and now his that and my baby’s secret father. ‘Go on.’ Matt put his beer can on the table, giving me weird looks. ‘Lee’s going to be a dad.’ I nervously smiled and threw my hands up in the air yelling ‘Tadaa.’ Amanda almost jumped on me and sobbed. ‘I’m so happy for you even if you wouldn’t want this.’ She whispered and hugged me tightly. ‘Emilie Walker, are you serious.’ Lee stood behind Amanda, who let go of me and let my boyfriend come closer. ‘Yes.’ I stared at the floor. I knew it; he was going to leave me now. ‘I love you.’ Le whispered and pressed his lips on mine. ’I know we are too young, but we can try.’ He cupped my face and kissed me again.

Soon everyone was around me and Lee, hugging us. Oliver had his arms around me, just me. ‘I’m going to take care of the baby too.’ He whispered and kissed my neck. ‘Okay wankers, give me some space.’ I laughed and started to shove my mates away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that the chapter was short, hope i can get forgiven with this:
Image