Status: Updated every Friday. (Our time)

In Between the Flowers

Old Norman's Bar

As Gerard and I entered the bar, we notice it's basically empty due to the holiday. We walked over to the bar and ordered our drinks, coke and rum for me while Gerard got water.
"Water?" I asked. Gerard just gave me a 'So?' look before drinking a bit of his water. I just shook my head as I sipped on my coke and rum.
After a couple of moments, I took a deep breath and faced Gerard. "So, what was the whole deal with Audrey back the shop?" I questioned.
"I just hate that she keeps flirting with you even though she knows you are gay! God, it's like she thinks she can make you straight."
"You really hate it when she flirts with me?" I smirked, as hope began to swell in my chest.
"Of course I do, you're like a little brother to me. I have the huge urge to kill anyone who looks at you, 'cause admit it, you are easy on the eyes."
As soon as that left his mouth, all the hope that grew inside of me shattered. Of course he would only see me as a brother and nothing more, I thought to myself. Soon silence took over and we just continue drinking, until I remember what Audrey asked me earlier.
"Oh Gerard, I forgot to tell you that I was offer a scholarship to go abroad to Europe for three years."
"Really? That's great Frank, are you going to take it?" Gerard asked.
"I don't know... it's a great opportunity, but I don't want to miss anything that happens here." I sighed
"Dude, just take it and have a great time. The only thing you are going to miss is everyone aging," Gerard laughed, "and don't worry I'll wait 'til you're to here so I can get married."
"You better." I grumbled I don't want to lose you before I ever get to tell you, I said to myself.
"So, when do you have to leave?" Gerard asked, as he turn to face the small crowd that entered through the door.
"Three months."
"Hmm... I guess thats enough time to ha--- Oh my god, it's her!" he exclaimed
As Gerard turned back around, I spotted an auburn haired girl with bright green eyes that could give Audrey a run for her money.
"The one with red hair and dead green eyes?" I asked
"It's auburn hair and they aren't dead green!"
I nodded curtly and Gerard jumped into the story on how he met her at his job a couple months back, but I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy thinking of a way to tell Gerard how I feel in three months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha! As promised, posted on Friday. :D
On time for once...
Anyways, we hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

~Ghost & Pansy XO