‹ Prequel: High School Rocks

High School Blows

Revenge

Kyle slowly trotted out of Mrs. Sanders office, biting as hard as he could on his lip. Leena, Mike and Matt were waiting for him. It was after school.

"My parents have never been more angry" he said. "they kicked me out of the room to discuss appropriate punishments" he said. He sighed. he sat down on the floor. leena joined him. "Although i have nothing to lose...i don't have a license or a car"

"Well that's good...i guess" Leena said. "What's going on?"

"I'm guessing Vanessa ratted me out on bringing the alcohol" he said.

"Either that or it was Sean" Leena said. "He seems vengeful lately"

"No i'm assuming it was Vanessa" Kyle said. "I think she has it out for me"

"She obvi has it out for all of us" Mike sat down next to them. "Do we have something on her?"

"Nope, i don't even remember her being there...was she invited? how did she get in?" Matt asked.

"Ryan" Leena said. "He probably let her in"

"Speaking of Ryan, does Shay suspenct anything?" Matt asked.

"Not sure, only time will tell"

"So do me a favor" Kyle said. "I'm grounded until this afternoon"

"What's this afternoon??" Leena asked.

"My parents are going out of town to see my sister in her college play...she goes to a school in upstate New York" Kyle said. "They'll be gone until Sunday night" he said. "SO until then i can't plan revenge...do me a favor" he pulled a folded piece of paper out of his bag and gave it to Leena.

"Three dozen eggs?" she asked.

"FUcking egg her car...she leaves it unlock so get the inside, too"

"ok" Leena put the note in her bra.

"Are you grounded?" Kyle asked Leena.

"Not really" she said. "I am but i'm kind of not"

"Ok..."

"My mom's pissed at me but my dad's not. So they're kind of conflicted on what my punishment is"

"Well that's great" Matt said. "Did i tell you i'm grounded till the end of time?"

"Alot of people are. I'm blessed i have older brothers who have done so much worst. A little drinking is nothing compared to dealing drugs or getting a girl pregnant at 15" she said.

"Can your parents adopt me?" Matt asked.

...

"So welcome to your school news" Matt said. he stared straight into the camera. "I'd like to take the time to talk to all our younger viewers about the dangers of alcohol...don't do it, you'll get kicked off sports team and bratty girls like Vanessa Green will rat out your party" he said. "And i totally regret being at a party with alcohol. I want all the junior high kids and freshman and sophomores to know that...moving on"

Mike waited outside the studio for Matt to finish with the school news. "Soo..." Matt started. "What's up?"

"Kicked off baseball during my senior year..." Mike said. "I'm officially grounded for the ret of the school year, no car, no friends, no anything" he said. "So...it's good" he said. "Do you really regret it?"

"I regret not going after Vanessa, she's not in school"

"Don't worry, Kyle got Leena and Joe to skip to trash her car"

"Awesome!"

"Kyle got kicked off the team, too, so have fun this season"

"COnsidering the best players on the team can't start playing until two weeks from now....yeah we'll be having so much fun" Matt said. "But at least Kyle's throwing a make up party tonight"

"Did we learn anything...we're just throwing another party" Mike said.

"Not just any party. Everyone who got suspended is going instead of going to the baseball game tonight"

"Oh, i'm in"

...

After school Leena and Joe got a box of eggs from her refridgerator. Vanessa lived in the same neighborhood Leena did but a few blocks away. So the two met up at Leena's house and started wandering the neighborhood in the afternoon with a dozen eggs.

"I can't believe how much this week sucks" Joe said. "Five fucking games, Lee, FIVE GAMES!"

"That's so much better then being on bad terms with your partner"

"Oh yeah...sorry for opening my mouth. It was an accident"

"Obvi" she said. "That's her house" she pointed to a white house in a cul de sac. "And that's her white acura"

"Let's go" Joe opened the car door and started smashing the eggs on the interior. Leena bashed the outside with eggs. They had a good vent session aking their anger out on her car. But did they learn anything from their experience?

"Do you think Bryan would have driven home drunk?" Leena asked him. THey started their way back to Leena's place for another bro's night.

"Yup" Joe said. "Bryan drunk is a sight to see. He thinks he can do anything. He would have driven home and we would be dead"

"Lovely"

"So in a way i'm glad the cops showed up...but at the same time..."

"Your not?" she asked.

"Hey, if the cops show up to a house party i want it to be because we were being stupid" he said. "Not because some snitch told on us"

"Agreed. I run my life on the hands of my own stupidity"

"So Kyle's going to throw another party tonight..."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Oh fuck yes, and i'm so ready to party my ass off..so how can we get away from your mom to go?"

"Well Kyle lives far away" Leena said. "My mom won't let me drive so we'll have to walk"

"GOd damn" he said. "Can we do it?"

"If we say we're walking to Ross' maybe"

...

Sohee watched Shay approach Ryan. She knew what it was like to be the cheater. But to be the one cheated on must be a new feeling of low.

"You've been ignoring me all day...so i know what this is about" Ryan started.

"I just want to know the truth, Ryan"

"I did...i told you i didn't have any relations with her"

"Ryan, i know how you lie"

Ryan hesitated. He tried to process this through his head, like the worst possible outcome of his honesty. "I slept with her' he admited. Shay's stomach dropped. But Ryan felt a massive weight lifted off his shoulder.

She felt like she was going to throw up. "You cheated on me?" she asked.

"This is what you wanted, right?" he asked. "You wanted me to confess and i did...so are we o.k again?"

"Ryan, you cheated on me!"

"So we're not ok?"

"No, we're never going to be ok" Shay turned around. "I don't want to be with someone who lies to me" she ran down the hall towards Sohee, but kept running passed her. Her own sister was no better than Ryan.

...

"Are you ready to talk yet?" Leena asked Sean as he was making his way toward her. He nodded, and mustered up enough courage to fake a little smirk. "Do you want me to apologize?" she asked.

"No...i want to apologize" he said. "I'm being a total douche" he continued. "You'e my bestfriend, my girlfriend, i shouldn't hae rated you out like that and i shouldn't have over reacted the way i did. I'm sorry. I love you--"

"Apology accepted"

"I'm not done yet...I also understad your feelings. It's natural, you'e right." he said. "You're myy girl, my homie, my partner in crime. I'm your bitch." he chuckled. "And without you...i can't...i don't know"

"Apology accepted" she repeated. She hugged him. "Yeah, you're def my bitch" she said. "I would never leave you for Dakota anyways, he's too hot for me" they laughed.

...

After school Sean met up with Dakota at his car. "Let's get this straight" Dakota said as the two faced off. "YOu know i want to fuck your girlfriend, yet you still want to talk?"

"I'm cool with it"

"Really?"

"Yeah...but with a price" he said. "I want you to stay away from her" Dakota deviously smirked.

"I don't want to" he said. "I told you i liker her, alot"

"I want you to sty away from her" Sean repeated, putting more emphasis on each word.

"I...don't want to" Dakota repeated. Sean looked like he was so dead serious. "You ight have the muscle but i have the height and the speed"

"Trust me, i know alot about you...I mean we were really good friends--it would be a shame if a secret got out..."

...

"I have a few plans for Miss Green" Ross said. "I got breaking her car windows, slashing her tires, keying her car--"

"Why do all these plans revolve around her car?" Leena asked.

"Because she's a prissy rich white girl" Ross said. "And without her car she's just another blond whore" he continued. "We destroy what defines her..."

"Ok...well, i think we should run her over" Leena said.

"Too far..." Bryan started. "What if we destroy her school cred?"

"What school cred?" Joe asked. "She's a prissy rich white blond whore" Joe said. "She's nothing but a walking vagina to the under classmen"

"Ok" Bryan said.

"Work with me, envision it, what if we frame her of murder?" Ross asked.

"That means we would have to kill someone to frame her" Bryan said. "You do know what murder is, right?"

"Nevermind..."

"We'll figure this out for later"