Do You Remember Us?

Balcony scene

‘What is he doing here?’ Mike spat, pointing at Oliver who looked as pissed as Mike. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed next to Oliver and Mike sat on the other side of me not moving his gaze from him.

‘Show me, please.’ Mike begged. I wasn’t sure should I show the bruises to him in front of Oliver, since he didn’t know but I still did. I pulled the shirt up slowly, only revealing the ones on my hips. Mike gasped in terror and so did Oliver. ‘Where did those come from?’ Oliver looked like he was going to cry.

‘I swear man; I was so drunk that I don’t even remember giving her those.’ Mike mumbled and Oliver’s head snapped into the Mexicans direction. If he wouldn’t have been holding Cat-Oli he would have attacked Mike.

I finally took the shirt off, revealing the rest of my body and this time Oliver moved the little fur ball from his lap.

Three weeks later:

Dalia, wakeup I need to go to work.' Ariel shook my shoulders. I groaned and pulled the duvet over my head. 'C'mon bitch, get your ass up.' Ariel groaned and pulled the duvet off.

I couldn’t stay here at the moment. Ben was being a total bitch, Danny was just annoying like always. Oliver treated me like a little kid, trying to do everything for me. I didn’t mind it normally but now it was getting on my nerves. Austin kept sending me even more expensive gifts. I sent him a text, telling he needed to stop doing that where he simply answered, no. Few hours after midnight I packed my bags and sneaked out of the house. I left a note for Ben and Oliver, who was bunking in the guest room. I took a taxi to L.A. LAX.
I paid the driver good money to drive as fast as he could and after he took off from our driveway I decided to make a call. ‘Hey Ariel, got a minute?’


'I'm up.' a yawn escaped my lips. I did my hair, makeup and got dressed.
'Can we now go?' Ariel rolled her eyes. I nodded and we walked out of her house. She locked the door and light a cigarette.
'I thought you were in a hurry.' I laughed and copied her actions. 'we can smoke in the car.' she yanked my sleeve.

Ariel lived forty minutes away from her job, she was an tattoo artist. The drive took only thirty minutes, she was a crazy driver.

'So, I kind of told Alan that you are here.' she scratched her neck and stared at her feet. I was leaning against the tattoo shops counter that was filled with piercing jewelry. 'You did what?' I yelled getting weird looks from the customer on the chair waiting for his eyebrow to get pierced.
Ariel said something to the man in Finish and sighed. 'Ben was going to call LAPD if Alan hadn't told him where you were.' She stated and pushed the needle through the guys skin, putting the jewelry on its place.

'i know it’s not any of my business, but it’s good that she told to that Alan guy.' the customer smiled and paid before he left.

I sat on the floor, head against my knees, going through all that had happened. I know i had made mistakes but the way those knob heads played me made me think what did i really want. 'i know it’s kind of opposite what i once told you, but if you really love Oliver, go for him but if you love Austin more the go with your heart and please, forget Fuentes, he don't deserve you.' Ariel sat next to me. I lifted my head up and stared her as she looked through the shops door into the snowy streets of Lahti which was a nice city, much smaller than L.A. But i liked it, liked the feeling when nobody knew who i was. The town Ariel lived was even smaller than the one i had born into.

There was a nice silence, only noises were the cars driving past the shop, until Ariel's phone went off. Sighing she answered it, putting it on speaker. 'Ariel, hey i was just checking on Dalia.' My brother’s voice echoed in the room. 'She is fine.' Ariel smiled at me. They kept talking, but i didn't pay any attention to them i just stared at the floor.

'Dalia.' Ariel brought me back from my thoughts. 'You been sitting there for four hours, let’s go home.' Ariel helped me up. She was right, it was already dark and the street lights were on.
She locked the shop and we made our way to her car. ‘Hey Oli.’ Ariel calmly greeted the man leaning against her car. Oliver was here?

‘Hey, I already took my stuff back to your place. Oh and cheers, I spent half an hour looking for that fucking key.’ He threw his cigarette away.

‘Would you guys care to explain?’ I yelled, getting weird looks from the people walking past us. ‘Well, I thought I would come here with you, you know, trying to win your heart back.’ Oliver hugged me but I pushed him away. ‘I have a boyfriend.’ I spat.

‘Fuentes?’ Oliver laughed. ‘Yeah, she hasn’t broke up with him yet.’ Ariel sighed. I was royally pissed at these two at the moment. They were acting like they were best friends.

Next morning:

‘Dalia, fucking hell, talk to me.’ Oliver threw a pillow at me. I haven’t said a word to him since we got in the car last night. Only one I talked to was my cat, which Oliver brought with him, thinking it would make me not hate him. I ignored Oliver and walked to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee that Ariel made before she left to work. She had hesitated about leaving us to her apartment but I guess she trust us enough to do so.

‘Dalia.’ Oliver begged but I just grabbed my pack of cigarettes from the living room table and walked to the balcony which was surprisingly huge compared to rest of the apartment Ariel lived in. I opened the glass window, placed the coffee mug on the table behind me and light a cigarette.

‘If you are not talking to me, I’m locking you out.’ Oliver spat and locked the balcony door. There was no lock on the outside, obviously, so I was stuck. Me being a Bruce and very stupid one I didn’t still talk to Oliver and ended up spending the rest of the day locked out of the apartment.

‘What do you mean you locked her out? Oliver, she needs to eat, she needs her medication.’ Ariel’s yelling woke me up. I had fallen asleep after smoking the whole pack of cigarettes in few hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
shitty