Do You Remember Us?

Here we go again

I'm sorry.' Oliver said for the hundred time, regret pouring from his voice. He had kept apologizing for the last thirty minutes for locking me out while I ate slowly, trying not to choke.

'Oliver Scott Sykes, if you don't stop apologizing I swear I kick your manhood so deep you will never get it out.' I half yelled and threw my fork on the table before leaving the small kitchen area. I heard Oliver sigh and Ariel chuckle as they cleaned the table. It was quite funny to see the British bastard so scared of the Finish one.

I wasn't angry at Oliver anymore, just full of his annoying ways to make me speak to him and I hated to admit that they worked.
'She spoke.' Oliver sang, little late, adding hallelujah to the end. Ariel started to laugh and so did Oliver. I tried my best to keep my straight, mad face but every second that passed made it harder to keep me laughing and eventually I joined to their laughter.

Hour passed by and we were laying on the "bed" made on the couch laughing, telling stories and planning mine and Oliver's return to villa Bruce. I've never seen Oliver so relaxed.
'Did you check your phone?' Oliver asked while he played with my hair, twirling it around his tattooed fingers.

I had checked my phone, so I answered yes, telling about all the missed calls, texts and voicemails mostly from Ben, Austin and Alan, few from Danny but non from Mike, which hurt a bit since he was still my boyfriend. Most of the text were:

Are you alive, fucking bitch? -Danny
Please answer your phone darling. -Austin
Did Oliver just fly to you? -Alan
Cunt, I know your alive, but I'm going to kill you. -Ben


Even if I hated to make everyone worried, half of the texts made me laugh, smile and cry from joy. Austin had left an ten minute voicemail, driving me crazy for listening his apologizes, love confessions and millions sweet words, which made puke all over the apartment. And still I wished Mike would have sent me texts and voicemails like Austin.

'Forget Mike.' Ariel kept telling me and I tried, but I felt like I didn't deserve any better, like Oliver nor Austin even after what they had done to me.

'Really love, forget him, leave him and choose me.' Oliver whispered, starting a new fight between us, lasting for days until Ariel got fed up and sent us home.

two months later.

'Bloody fucking hell Ben, I'm not coming with you or the pack of twats that can't behave.' I cried, crabbing tightly on the railing of the stairway.

Ben had been trying for the past month to get me on the tour with them, bring me the horizon and you me at six, the British world class tour, nicely until now. He was trying to drag me out by my feet while Cameron carried my luggage Ben had packed, to the bus.

We kept yelling to each others, arguing about my thick skull which I clearly run in the family.
'Bloody hell woman, you are just like Oli said.' unfamiliar British voice echoed in the backup apartment in London we bought, followed by familiar laughter.

'Told you so Josh.' I heard Oliver chuckle right before all the three British gits somehow managed to carry me into the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. My computer is broken and I have to write these with my phone so it's a pain in the ass.

OKAY SERIOUSLY GUYS, I HAVEN'T YET DECIDED WHO GETS THE GIRL SO LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS FROM ANY BAND I HAVE MENTIONED IN THIS.
FOR EXAMPLE:

AUSTIN
OLIVER
JAMES
JOSH
REALLY ANYONE EXCEPT BEN, duh...

Love you guys <3