Status: Not active

I Walk a Lonely Road

03

I woke up the next morning, my whole body not even an ache. I looked around, confused, and found Alen putting on a shirt. He saw me and smirked. "Like what you see Princess?" I gave him a 'I'm Disgusted' look.
"Doesn't matter, I had you all night." I replied glumly. He hopped over a chair and lifted my chin.
"Princess, what's wrong?" I gave him an 'OMG you SERIOUSLY just asked that??' Look.
"I'm sorry, I forgot I'm a vampire!" I said sarcastically. He 'oh'd' and walked away, coming back with a big bowl of cereal. I looked at him again, raising my eyebrows. I sighed and plopped onto the bed.
"How is you're body not... Wait.... Oh... By the way, we have to start training."
"For what?"
"We need to find out your mix."
"Dude I'm white!" I shrieked. He face palmed.
"I mean of your hybrid!" He whispered. "And shut up, my dad's asleep!" He whispered quieter. I nodded. He led me outside, yes I was wearing clothes, and I'm wondering myself how they got on! "Am I not allowed to dress you?" He said jokingly.. I hope! I nodded.
"But letting me know would be nice!" I exclaimed. There were many items behold in front of me.
"Choose as many. Choose the ones you like best." He said. I nodded. I walked up to the items... None were very appealing. But then I came across a set of beautiful angel wings! I picked them up. I saw a magic wand, I thought it was cool! So, I picked it up! I saw a dragon's claw, picked that up! But them I came across a mask, it was awesome, so I picked it up as well! And then, the last item in front of me? Oh it was animal skins! I, obviously picked it up. I heard Alen's booming voice. "What? You have over 30 choices and you choose those?? It cannot be! You CAN'T be a Fairy, demon, angel, shapeshifter hybrid!! But we- Oh Lord Oh Lord. You're coming with me! I'm taking you where you came from!" He said, grabbing my hair. I shrieked, then roared, turning into a Dragon. I stared down my tiny prey. He was honestly scared, and so was I! I managed to turn back.
"So, where are you taking me?" I asked sarcastically. I turned past him, and went to my room. He came in.
"I hate you." He said. I gasped at him.
"But you have-"
"I know, but if I had known that I wouldn't have it! I am natural sworn enemies with 'your kind'! But attraction? It's not supposed to happen!"
"So let's prove them WRONG!" I shouted hysterically. He shook his head. He took a step forward, and slapped me.
"No, from now on, you're my slave. NOT who I'm in love with! I WON'T let you be my sex slave! No! It can't! So, go do something nice around here!" He said, punching me in the face. He ran out, and grabbed some stuff, and threw it in my room. He looked at me, and came over to me. He bit my neck, and I moaned. "Girl, you have got to stop doing this to me!" He whispered, his icy breath sending chills down my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
XDXDXD Anyway, Happy EASTER!!! *Hands baskets* EGG HUNT!! XDXD