Status: Not active

I Walk a Lonely Road

04

I sighed, walking back to my room in despair. After many long, pointless, sorrow filled hours, a knock was heard upon my door. In popped Alen, looking super angry. "The new girl is such a PAIN! Go teach her a lesson or two!" I hesitated, confused. Alen groaned. "Juniper, explain her job! She's just a fucking bimbo, not special! Why'd my dad choose her?? She's human!" He continued ranting. I paused, and then a palm collided with my face. "GO DO IT!" He screeched. I stood up, turning into a wolf.
"I'm not afraid!" I said. He looked at me, scared. He shook his head,
"Just go." I 'whatever' d him. I found the new girl.
"Oh you must be Juniper!" She said.
"Oh you must be stupid-ass-whore-bimbo-slut-bitch!" I said really fast. She grabbed my shirt.
"Look, Alen's MINE now, so back off!"
"Really? Because you're just a sex slave!"
"Like YOU were!"
"Yeah but I only had sex once, don't make me go ninja on your ass!" I snapped. She scoffed. I raised my eyebrows.
"Try me bitch!" I smirked.
"You asked for it!" I said, before shifting into fairy form. She stared at me in awe. I smirked, throwing an icicle at her. It bounced off her skin delicately. But left a large nasty gash. She looked at me.
"DIE BITCH!!" I smirked, hurling a fireball at her. She caught on fire, and I shifted back, throwing Holy water on her, and ironically, she hissed. I raised my eyebrows.
"ALEN???"
"WHAT NOW WHORE?" Okay... that hurt...
"She's a she devil."
"How?"
"Holy water." I said, pointing to the glass.
"Ah..." I let out a breath. He grabbed me, picking me up by my arms, and shoved me into the wall. I smirked, knowing what to do, how to turn him on. I lifted me head back & to the right. I gave him an inviting look. He refused, but eventually gave in. I moaned, pushing his head up, and kissing his lips.
"Sorry, I'm reserved, you're not allowed to have me, remember?" I said. He whined, then groaned in frustration. I smiled at his dumbness. That night... Was very fun ;) (NOT sex!)
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77476653 Is what Juniper was wearing! (Too lazy to make description because it's 2:05 AM!)