Do Or Die!

Still Going Crazy

Exactly 12 minutes later at the stroke of midnight, Billie came through the door to his yellowish villa. Adrienne had been up all night wondering where he was, but as she came up to him, she noticed his black eyes.

"Billie are you okay?" She said with fright in her voice. Billie raised his hand and placed it on her neck. Adrienne sighed with relief, but was soon cut short as Billie squeezed causing her to lose consciousness. He left her there and went upstairs. Jimmy let go of the control over Billie he had. Billie fell to his knees and put his head in his hands.

"Awww is poor Billie Willie is scared? How sad maybe I should just kill you now." He said and chuckled to himself, "But what's the fun of torturing someone if you kill them right away?" Billie, who remained silent the whole time got up to his feet and clentched his fists in rage.

"Why don't you show yourself you twisted dumbfuck!?" He yelled, his pulse rising.

"Do you really want to see me Billie?" He asked in a 'smark alic' tone.

"Yes! How many fucking times do I have to ask?!"

"Fine." Billie fell into a trance again but only temperarly. A werid mist flew out of him and to infront of him. "There you raging basterd are you happy?" Billie snapped out of the trance and looked to see the figure infront of him. He had black spiked hair and looked as if his clothes had went through a meat grinder.

"Yes," He said and smirked. He lept forward and tried to beat the fuck out of Jimmy, but he vanished.

"You can't touch me, remember I am in your mind. You can't hurt me, only I can hurt you," He said. Billie turned around and saw Jimmy there with his arms crossed. "Now Billie you've been a very bad boy. It's time you get what you deserve." Jimmy disappeared and went back into Billie's mind.