Do Or Die!

Keep Your Mouth Shut

"Billie, the rest of your life will be as painful as the day your dad died," Jimmy said and stung Billie's mind.

"What the fuck are you going to do to me?" Billie said, wincing in pain and dropping to his knees.

"Whatever I feel like," Jimmy chuckled and stung Billie's mind harder. Billie clutched his head in pain and screamed. The only good thing about this was that Joey and Jake were out at a friend's house for the night and wouldn't be scared by him in any way. "Thinking about your sons, are we Billie Willie?" Billie didn't answer, he just kept his head in his hands, close to tears. "Answer me!" Jimmy screamed at him. He made the pain worse and Billie thrashed around, trying to make it stop. Jimmy laughed harder at Billie's outburst.

"Stop it, you dumbfuck!" Billie screamed at Jimmy. He wished he really didn't say that.

"What did you call me?" Jimmy stopped the stinging, and he stopped laughing.

"Er...nothing," Billie tried to cover up, but it didn't work.

"I heard an insult in there," Jimmy said knowingly.

"Nope, there was none, none at all," Billie said with a grin on his face. He knew he had Jimmy pinned. But he forgot about the pain Jimmy could cause to him.

"This is NO laughing MATTER!" Jimmy stung Billie's mind hard this time.

Billie really thought that he was going insane. That he needed a way out of this, but couldn't find one. He cried in agony and went back to thrashing around the room, terrorizing everything in his path. He couldn't take the pain anymore.

He let a few tears escape his eyes and continued thrashing around. Jimmy increased the pain and Billie's eyes went wide. He choked on his breath and passed out, leaving Jimmy laughing.