Said & Done.

Desire.

‘John-’ her nails in his shoulders as he moved inside her, she gasped, ‘Lucy-’ kissing her neck, sucking on her shoulder, she wrapped her legs round him, he smiled, moving faster, ‘John, oh-’ climaxing, as he did, ‘oh, baby, that was worth it’ kissing her hard on the lips, she pulled on his lip as John rolled her on top, swirling her hips she moaned, ‘what do you love most about me?’ ‘you haven’t made any teacher based sexual references in bed’ ‘I never thought of it’ ‘I shouldn’t have said anything’ they kissed, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, Johnoh’ he grinned, ‘and, if you had been my teacher, well I’d have guns’ she blushed, ‘I definitely love you’ ‘definitely do’ staying in bed.

Lucy rested on John’s chest, as he ran his fingers down her back, ‘I think you have so many things to love about you, I can’t list them all, the little things are precious’ he kissed her head smiling, ‘I can the same about you, darling’ running her fingers up his chest, ‘how long do I have you to myself?’ ‘you have me for a couple of weeks, darling, then back on tour’ she nodded, ‘might get some work done then’ he grinned, ‘today is your day off, I am going to tire you out’ she turned over, and kissed him, ‘well, I have a lot on the clock, you better get the engine running’ he grinned, getting on top and heading down, ‘see what I can do’ giggling.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you don't understand, it's ok.