Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

cream fights

I woke up to be curled up surrounded by blankets next to Dean who was watching something on the tv. I stretched my legs and let out a yawn. I went to stretch my arms forgetting about my shoulder and winced at the pain. As i stretched out i saw Dean still had his arm around my waist and he was looking down at me with a smile and a coffee in his hand.
“morning!” he said
“mm.. morning..” i said mumbling into the blanket as i held onto it for its warmth. “whats the time?”
Dean looked at his watch and said 7am. I was shocked at how early it was
“what time did we fall asleep?”
“about 8 last night i think”
I nodded realising it was more sleep than we usually get so we are used to waking up at random times. If i was at home i would stay in bed for another few hours till 10 at least. I started to sit up before a hand round my waist stopped me.
“and where do you think you’re going?” Dean asked whilst putting his coffee on the table.
“don’t we have a job or something to do?” i asked curiously
“Look we cant have you hurting your shoulder anymore so we can have a couple days of rest! It has been a while since myself, Sam and Cas have done that” Dean said shuffling back down to my level to face me. “anyway Cas and Izzy have gone out somewhere probably soppy and romantic. Cas told me at like 5 this morning i didn’t answer the door cause i couldn’t be asked to move so he just came in like he does” i let our a giggle as he poked me “and Sam has gone to visit a friend who lives round here” he said giving a wink and elaborated visit. I laughed and then i pulled a weird face. “what?” Dean asked
“what do angels class as romantic i wonder? I think it will either be over the top or something really simple.” I said causing us both to wonder. “i don’t think Izzy will mind either way she will just be happy she is finally being asked out by someone she actually likes”
Dean let out a chuckle and sighed turning over so he was lying on his back which caused me to nearly fall off the sofa. Luckily i got up before i could fall. He looked quite proud of himself getting the sofa to himself.
“well im gonna go lay on the bed if you need me!”
He smirked and continued watching the tv but after a while he fell asleep. I got up to the fridge and saw a can of squirty cream with a post it note on it from Sam ‘han, spray this on Dean’s face when you get a chance tell him it was payback for a couple of weeks ago when he wakes up’. I giggled and did as it said putting it as a moustache on Dean and on his hands.
I sat on the bed and just waited for him to wake up. When he did he realised what had happened and immediately shot up giving me an evil look. I giggled as he tried to get it off his face. He started walking over to me with the cream and pinned me down on the bed with him over me pointing the cream into my mouth.
I started shouting “SAM LEFT A NOTE TELLING ME IT WAS PAYBACK FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO”
Dean’s face lightened up and smirked “oh he finally got me......well you can have some anyway”
Before i could say anything he was squirting cream all over my face. Luckily the doctor said i could take the sling off today and move it around normally but to take painkillers every so often. This meant i could push Dean out of the way and just takes the cream off my face and put it onto his. Somehow it got all over his shirt. He finally got up and looked down saying “i liked this shirt!” i just laughed however he took his top off and slung it on the floor and that was a whole different matter. He came and lied next to me on the bed and simply said “we should so that more often.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying!