Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

pathetic plane rides

Sam and I were waiting at the airport for Cas and Dean to arrive patiently. It was 20 minutes until i had to get on my flight. I won’t lie we were both very edgy seeing if they would arrive. It got to 10 minutes until i had to get onto my flight and i got up to go to the toilet. I timed it so i didn’t have to sit around waiting and when i came out i only had a couple of minutes left. I was so hoping Dean would be there otherwise i was going to kick his ass. I walked out and saw Sam standing there waiting with Cas. I gave Cas a small smile. I walked over to them and put my rucksack onto my shoulder still being careful with my other shoulder.
“well thanks for everything guys! Its been the time of my life!”
I went over and gave Cas a hug which when doing so said
“I’m sorry i tried to get him to come”
“it’s ok Cas!”
I pulled out and turned to Sam with tears welling up in my eyes. We both hugged each other and i said
“you better visit me in the next year at least and bring the ass with you or i swear i will kick his ass!”
“oh i think i might wait longer then because his ass deserves to be kicked right about now”
We both laughed as he gave me a piece of paper with his email address on it “email me every day, i might not reply every single time but you just have to let me know ok!”
We both pulled away with a tear trickling down my cheek and i nodded to what he said.
I walked to my gate and as soon as i gave my ticket to the lady i waved back to Sam and Cas and boarded onto what was probably going to be the longest flight in my life.
Luckily on my flight i was in a row by myself. This flight wasn’t very busy and i was glad about that. I wanted to keep my misery to myself at the moment.
Sam had rung Izzy telling her what time my flight would come in. Good for that cause i came off the flight running into her arms in a crumbling mess. I guess Sam told her about Dean not showing up because she called him a dickhead. She told me if she saw him again under any circumstances she would give him a slap. I laughed and we walked to the car.
I love this girl, she knew how to cheer me up because on the way home in the car she played a mixture of Biffy Clyro and Panic! At The Disco. My 2 favourite bands in the whole world. I sung my heart out the whole way home, i sounded like a drowning cat but it was worth it.
The minute i got to Izzy’s old house (thank god she didn’t sell otherwise we would probably be living in a hotel right now) i went to my old bedroom and fell asleep with my bags sprawled over the floor. I remembered i still had Dean’s necklace on, at least i had one piece of him with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this! i plan to finish this fic tonight in the next 2 chapters!