Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

Forgetting things

We started gathering our stuff together in the room when suddenly sam shouted
“ohh crap!”
Dean came running in from the bathroom halfway through washing his face as it was dripping with water “what?”
“i left one of my bags at the airport!”
Dean let out a frustrated sigh “Sammy....”
“It’s ok” Sam said holding his hands up infront of him “i will go get a cab and go get it!” he said walking out the door.
“yeah you bet your skinny ass of yours you will!”
Dean walked back into the bathroom as Sam shut the door saying ‘son of a bitch..”
I sat down on the sofa and read Dean and Sam’s fathers journal. I got told to read it as it might make sections clearer on my knowledge. Sam sort of quizzed me on it earlier and i wasn’t half bad. I think they needed to worry about Izzy more than anything. Izzy was still with Castiel who came back to the hotel and then went again just after Sam went.
When Izzy and Cas went Dean went and headed for a shower. But he came out half dressed without a top on saying
“you know i have never seen Cas like this before”
“well i could say the same about Izzy” i said turning around with a smile whilst Dean put his top on. Not half bad if i say so myself.
He came and sat down next to me and looked at what i was on in the journal.
“your dad seemed to work really hard”
Dean kept his eyes on the book and let out a mumble i couldn’t understand. Suddenly my stomach rumbled!
“i think we need food” i said and Dean stood up and grabbed his wallet.
“well we have nothing better to do i guess. I’ll text Sammy to meet us at the diner around the corner.”
We got there and must of spent an hour and a half in there. It was nice getting to know Dean and see him by himself when he was with the others he seemed to be constantly looking out for everyone. So far it seems like he is the one who feels responsible for everyone. I heard all the stories about both of them going to hell and i even heard Cas’s story. These boys have been through a hell of a lot. I also found out Dean loves pie....really loves pie...and he is a flirt.
We got back to the motel and still no sign of Sam. We decided we would wait for another half an hour in case of traffic. Dean rung him several times but no reply. 2 hours he had been gone.
We started making our way to the airport. This was not good.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like the story so far, now sammy has gone things might get more interesting