Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

both of us are so stubborn

It was a 20 minute drive from the motel to get to the airport. Castiel took Izzy to go and question people to where he was. The car ride started off silent. I decided to break the tension between myself and Dean by saying
“we will find him Dean.”
Dean didn’t look to sure
“I shouldn’t of let him go by himself!” Dean mumbled
“you didn’t know this was going to happen Dean! You cant blame yourself!”
“He is my little brother for goodness sake i should of been with him!”
“fine...lets just get there”
Lesson learned Dean gets angry when he is worried. The rest of the car ride was sitting there silently. I saw on several occasions Dean trying to bring himself to say something, i was doing the same. I think we are both a bit stubborn.
I bet Izzy is having the time of her life with Cas. Good for her but i could tell this was a new experience for all of us. I had never witnessed Izzy get like this over a man she hardly new. Apparently Cas wasn’t that type of person either. I couldn’t help noticing how whenever they were together how Dean looked at them. Like he wants something like that but isn’t letting himself have it. He probably thinks he has enough responsibilities and wouldn’t be able to have a relationship on top of it. Well this is a very dangerous business, would be a lot to balance all on his shoulders.
We made it to the airport and parked the car. Dean didn’t even bother bringing his equipment because it was an airport the alarms would go off everywhere. We ran all the way around the airport for what must have been 30minutes and we couldn’t find him. We made our way back to the car still recovering from all the running we had been doing to see Cas and Izzy standing there.
Dean started talking to Cas saying “It’s about time cas! Where the hell have you b...”
Castiel interrupted Dean by saying “i know where Sam is”
I replied with “where?”
“he has been taken by vampires and is being kept hostage.”
Dean started to get things out of the boot of his car “where are they cas?”
“New York”
“Right then lets go get him!”
Dean turned around to face me with a questioned look on his face. “you think you are coming with us?”
“why wouldn’t i be?” out of the corner of my eye i saw Izzy and Cas standing awkwardly
“you are the whole reason we are in this mess!” Dean said getting closer and closer to me
“oh what happened to it being your fault? Just lets go and we can talk about it ONCE we get Sam ok?”
Dean still stood close to me with passion and anger in his eyes. He turned away “fine” just as he opened the door and got into the car he said “this isn’t over!”
I got into the car. This would blow over eventually. At least this time Izzy was in the car with us. I couldn’t quite yet understand my feelings for Dean. Eventually they will come through. Eventually.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this :D