Status: whenever i can

Familiar Faces

Saving the day ends in pain

Today was the day we were going to get Sam. Dean had briefed us all and we were all equipped and rearing to get going to go and save Sammy. We got to the vampires den. Dean, Cas and Izzy fought off the vampires and sent me in to go and get Sam i was the quickest and smallest so i could hide easily if needs be. Dean looked so worried for me going in by myself. Just as i was about to go in i went up to him and gave him a hug. He buried his head in my shoulders.
“Dean i will be fine! Just you worry about killing those assholes”
Dean chuckled and pulled out of the hug and took his necklace off and put it over me. I raised an eyebrow at him
“now i will be with you when you go inside”
I smiled which got immediately followed by Cas saying “Han you need to go in now they are coming!”
I nodded as a reply and ran into the den. I could feel Dean watching me closely to make sure i got in ok. I placed the necklace underneath my jacket but on top of my shirt as i didn’t want to lose it. I could already here the slaughter coming from outside as i made my way through the old building. This place smelt disgusting, poor Sam. Being stuck in here must have sucked. Suddenly i heard voices coming my way so i hid in a little gap between the walls and held my breath for as long as possible. After they passed i quietly made my way up to the top floor like Cas said to and went to the 3rd door down. I entered the room to see Sam tied up on a chair without being able to move at all apart from his head. Even his mouth had some sort of material around it to stop him from talking. He saw me come in and his eyes lit up in what looked like relief and shock that i was the one coming in. I freed his mouth so he was able to speak and started working on getting his hands and torso free. His first words were:
“where is Dean?”
“don’t worry he is outside with Izzy and Cas with the vamps”
“no offence but why did he send you in?”
I looked up at him and said “ they said i was small enough and quick enough to make escapes and get into small hiding areas”
Sam nodded “fair enough. You need to be quick though they will soon realise someone must of come in to get me. They have weapons and aren’t scared to use them!”
Finally i got Sam out of the rope and we were about to head out when we heard footsteps coming along the corridor. We stood as quietly as we could at the back of the room as there was no were to hide in this room. I handed Sam the equipment Dean gave me as Sam knew how to use it better than i do so i would rather have someone with more aim and precision use it. I had a loaded gun in my pocket it wasn’t going to do a lot of good but if needs be i could use it to distract them from Sam so he could go up behind them and kill them. My adrenaline at this point was sky high and my anxiety was building up. Even though it was a horrible feeling i was enjoy the thrill of being in danger. Probably not the best thing in the world to be excited about.
Suddenly 3 vampires came bursting through the door. Sam immediately killed the first one with ease. He moved in front of me as a shield and i shot the gun to the wall which caught the attention of the other vampire who got distracted. Bad move on him Sam slaughtered him the minute he turned away. Just as Sam was about to kill the last one it turned out that he had a gun, and it was pointing straight at me. He pulled the trigger and it came at me almost in slow motion. It came running into my shoulder causing immense pain. Before Sam could kill the bitch she knocked him down on the floor. She hurtled at me sending me into the wall and holding me up against it. She was strangling me and i was sure i was going to die any minute. Thankfully her head fell off right in front of me. Not a pleasant thing to be thankful of but at least she was gone. Turned out she was a lot stronger than she appeared. When she was slamming me against the wall made it must of really damaged me as I tumbled to the floor grabbing my shoulder in pain. Sam could see i was losing blood in my shoulder and took of his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulder. I gave him a weak smile and mumbled ‘Thanks’. He noticed i was wearing Dean’s necklace and pulled it out over my jacket as a sign that he wasn’t mad Dean gave it to me to wear.
Sam pulled out his phone and rung Dean
“Dean, get here now!” Sam’s urgency in his voice must of sent a spark through to Dean’s head.
“It’s Han isn’t it? Shit. I’m coming!” Dean said through the phone.
I started to close my eyes to be awoken by Sam shouting ‘Han stay with us! Look Dean will be here any time now and we will take you to a hospital ok?’ i nodded and a tear trickled down my face in pain.
Dean busted through the door and knelt down to my side stroking the tears away from my face. His eyes were getting watery and a grabbed his hand to show i was going to be ok.
“Cas! Izzy! Bring the car round the front now. Sam get the stuff i am going to carry out Han”
The others ran out whilst Dean picked me up like you would hold a baby and held me to his chest.
“your stronger than i thought Dean” i said leaning into him.
Dean sighed “i should of never let you go in there!”
“now don’t go blaming yourself Dean it would of happened either way. I don’t want you getting hurt. We got Sam out thats all that counts!”
Dean looked down at me with a lonely single tear on his cheek. “i lose too many people in this job. But i am definitely not losing you!”
I smiled and wiped away his tear with my left hand.
“i don’t plan on going anywhere Dean”
We finally got outside and Dean sat in the back of the car with me. I was still in his lap as we drove off and he held me tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this! still got a bit more to go in this story so dont be going any where! x :)