Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Be Strong

"Aaaaaahhhhh! Ah oh god!Taylor! Taylor help!" I screamed. It felt like there were hands around my neck, clinging so tightly that my breath really did stop. In my blurry vision, a figure faded in and out as it strangled me.
"Dad!?....dad where r u!?" I could hear taylors feet running across the floor and i used the rest of what i had in me to scream.
"TAYLOR!!!!!!" My vision blurred even more and a strange light shone bright in my tunnlng eyes.
"Shes gonna die zak..." the voice spoke evily and deeply making goose bumps spread over my slowly pailing skin. "Sleep you disgusting meet suit..."
"Zak..." something else entirely whispered.
"Zak....stay strong....fight it...zaaak..." a glowing orb came into my view and slowly it made itself into a form.
Melanie.....
Her hair flowed like she was standing in the middle of a wheat feild and he eyes shown with a brightness that suggested she was standing in the suns direct light.
"Melanie....." i whispered my last breath i could manage to get out. The demon inside me stired and i could tell he was struggling so i pushed harder. You wont win..... i thought.
"Zak...." "zad..." whe voice got softer, and i started tunnling backwards away from melanie.
"Dad! Daddy wake up! Please daddy! Come on...come on" taylor cried and sobbed above me. I opened my eyes and let them stay on hers.
"Daddy" she breathed.
"She cant save you!...." the demon yelled. I pished my mind and looked around at where i was, home, in my bedroom covered in my warm bed. Finally the painsubsided and i looked at taylor and pushed the rest of its presence away.
"Daddy what do i do, what can i do? Say something....." she begged. The hands lifted from my throat and i caughed and gasped for air.
"Taylor, w-water hunny, i need water." I watched her run from the room and i silently laughed and stood up and looked around.
"You think u can beat us! Just u watch us win u bastard." I said darkly.
"And taylor, shes tough too, she has will power, and she will beat you too." I whispered when i heard taylors footsteps trailing back ddown the hallway.
"Here dad, are u ok?" She reached a shaking hand out to me with the water in her hands and i took it before she dropped it on the floor.
"Babybug dont be scared. Be strong." I pulled her into me and kissed the top of her head. "Im gonna get the house clensed tomorrow so u should probebly stay with aaron ronight ok?" She shook her head and looked up to me.
" thank you babybug. Thank u for saving me." She smiled and nodded her head in a your welcome.
I smiled back and kissed her forehead and squeezed her.
"Lets go see mommy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry its so short. Im having difficulty being inspired right now. But a lockdown is coming soon!!!!!