Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Mommy Was That you?

Vegas. Hot, slimy, sweaty, forever heat stricken Vegas. To the naked eye it was a tourist attraction. Flashing lights, big money superstars, gambling....but to me...to my family, this was home, a sancuary, all 95 degrees and higher of it, my home...and also the place of my mothers grave, where i stood above now looking down upon for the first time.
Dad had stayed back, keeping a looknout for me from the car a few yeards away. I fingered the necklace he gave me for my birthday and pictured the golden feather pendant setting gorgeously on my mothers neck where it had before. I took huge breaths in and out and stared at her grave, moving words around in my head so that i knew that to say. I had to admit that this was harder than i thought.
"Hi mommy.....its taylor..." ugh... "im sorry..if...i dont have anything good to say or...interesting...." dad had given me a digital recorder before i got out of the car and he nodded at me, encouraging me to use it if i wanted. To be honest i wasnt sure, a part of me felt it might be disrespectful durring my reuniting time with my mom, but another remembered that thisnwas my life, ghost hunting and would soon be even bigger regaurding whatever had choked dad out this morning.so i pressed play and waiting for just a bit before continuing.
"Mommy, im sure dad has tried this with u before but...i thought i would to so, if u can, or want to talk to me then just talk into this recorder ok?" I smiled into the open and looked at dad who was smiling to. I nodded at him and he nodded back his smile getting wider.
"I hope ur doing ok,im sure heavven is a billion times brighter with u up there." I smiled and turned my attention back to the grave. I felt lighter, the breeze picked up and the sun escaped from the clouds and i giggled.
"Dont gloat mom. Things here are ok, between me and you, dad has a problem.maybe u know but hes...the devil is eating him inside out, so just watch out for him will ya? " tears pricked in my eyes and i looked up to the sky so thay wouldnt fall. My eyes drifted sideways as petals from the surrounding trees sprinkled around me like snow and i glosed my eyes, letting them fall on myface.
"Taylor...." someone whispered. My shoulders felt numb and chills went through my body like water had been splashed on me and i shot my eyes open, looking around. The only person i saw tho was dad looking at me concerned. I smiled and reassure him i was ok and asked another question.
"Mommy was that you?" I whispered. I listned again and felt a hand slide down my bare arm and i shivered. I smiked brightly and looked at dad who had started making his way over to me.
"Dad shes here, right now i can feel it!" Dad smiled at me and then bent, his knees resting comfortably above the ground. He layed flowers infront of her stone and touched the top, slowly rubbing and reading the letters intricately carved within.
"Hey hunny." He choked out.i then leaned down with him, rubbing his back and watching him smike in responce.
"Shes all grown up, like a weed babe. .....i miss you......im sorry and i love u." He stood back up and wiped away his tears with one hand and grabbed mine in his other. I stared down at the grave and smiled once more before hugging dad and letting a few of my own tears fall.
"Ill bring you some flowers next time ok? I miss you mommy, love you." I waited a bit more and then pulled dad back to the car.
We sat in silence, looking out the windsheild and keeping our tears hidden. I was happy. Finally after 11 years, i finally got to reunite with my mom and say hi to her! I knew dad was too but i also knew the sadness...the pain...the accident..... i looked at him and he just seemed blank. I had to make this better.
"Dad lets get donuts." He blinked and looked over at me and smiled at my awkwardness.
"Donuts? ....... ok , sounds good ." He smiled and turned on the egnition and pulled off away from the graveyard and the sadness that came with it.
****************
"You think we could go to the mall again? I need a few things before we go on the lockdown." Isaid to dad as he took a gigantic bite out of his donut. God knows we would regret this, especially with all thise cupcakes at the house. Thankfully Aaron and Nick came over almost everday and ate someof them. It was only 4 days till we had to leave and i was missing out on some warm clothes since the Vegas heat kept me warm. But lockdown locations temperature was going to be low the couple weekes we were going to be there nd ill tell u one thing, i am NOT going to freeze. Lol
"Yea me to bug, afger this we'll head over there k?" He asked.
"Ok." I shook my head yes and then took several bites out of my own donut.
***************
I had actually forgotten about sam, the guy at Hot Topic and once dad and i got in the mall and he gave me card, i basically ran to the store and smiled when i saw him standing behind the counter waiting patiently for someone to ring up.
"Sam!" I squeeled. He looked up and smiled like a goofball before leaving the register to hug me. He slightly spun me around and i giggled when he put me back down.
"I thought u werent gonna come back." He laughed. "I know im so sorry, family probelms." I admitted thinking of the facial expression of dads face while being possessed.
"Nah its cool, i understand. " he said and smiled down at me, i smiled back up at him and blushed before looking away.
I heard his softly chuckle and felt his warm breath wash across my cheek.
"Oh shit! Pretend your my girlfriend ok? "He said grabbing my shoulders and then moving his arms to my waist.
"Wait what?" I asked and blushed when i realized how comfortable he was. He was kinda fluffy lol but i liked it. Again, Simpleton. I dont judge. All the more to love.
"Evil ex girlfriend, she'll leave me alone if she sees im with someone else. I promise ill buy you lunch if you do this for me, please." I looked up at him and he pecked my cheek and glancied in the other girls direction to see if she has seen the pass of affection towards me. I didnt dare look, i was kindof scared. Lol. I guess she said guess i heard a grunt and a huff before the girl walked up to us.
"Ur plan backfired!" I whispered quickly and laughed kindof loud so she could hear.
"Shut up." He whispered back and laughed and burried his face in my hair when he turned me around. Are you freaking kidding me!? He was hot, fluffy or not and he was on me like white on rice, lol. I nussled my face in his neck part out of my own fun and for his sake.
"Eh hem!" The girl squeeled. "Public displays of affection should NOT be shown here in a public place!" She stomped her foot on the last word. What a fucking brat i thought. Sam pulled his head up and lightly rested his chin on the top of my head.
"Oh hi diana." He said nonchalantly.
"Whos this sam? Care to introduce me?" She mocked.
He spun me back around to face the girl and layed a hand on my hip and kissed my temple. I smiled up at him and tried my hardest not to laugh at dianas expression and dainty hands planted firmly on her hips in aggrivation.
"This is my girlfriend Taylor. Taylor, this is the worst girlfriend ive ever had, Diana." He smiled and i smiled and this time let a giggle break out from my mouth before shutting it qquickly when her eyebrows furrowed together in anger.
"Whoopsie" i smirked at her. Sam sweapt his hand up and down my side while the girl thought about what she was going to say before sam interrupted her.
"Is there a problem diana? Because if not then you should leave and stop pestering me and let my girlfriend and i have alittle space. " he smiled kindly and my heart ached at how cute it was. The word girlfriend had all of a sudden felt comfortable and i hope his break was coming up so we could talk.
"You guys have a good time." She evil eyes me and then walked away, flipping her hair every which way. It was stupid, she was stupid. Lol.
."oh thankgod, thank u, that actually worked really well. " he smiled down at me keeping his arms around me. I blushed like a freaking maniac and looked down asking if he was ready for lunch.
"Yup lets go." He said and i could hear the smile in his voice.
***************
"So, theres always a story, tell me yours!" He said. I smiled and looked at him.

"Well im from here in vegas. I live with my dad, i have a wonderful family, blah blah blah." I laughed. He smiled
"So wheres ur mom?" He asked and took a sip of his drink.
"Uh, she passed away when i was little." I said.
"Oh my god im so sorry." I shook my head. "No dont worry about it, u didnt know so its ok."i smiled and poked his cheek. He chuckled and poked me back and i giggled.
"What about you Mr." I stated batting my lashes at him.
He shook his hand with a smile on his face and put his head down in front of me. I pulled my fingers through his hair withought thinking and just kept going while he talked.
"I to was born and raised here in vegas, and i too have a lovely family. I have a sister named Natalia. I go to cyber school. I work here."he laughed. I did to and he looked up at me making me realize that i was playing with his incedibly soft thick hair.
"Sorry. " i whispered. He grapped my hands and put them on his head.he smiled and i smiled back, watching as he scaned over my face. He rubbed the back of my hand gentally with his thumb anx i blushed without looking away this time. His eyes released from their pent up position from smiling into a look of awe. He plced his kiss on my cheek then and stayed closer to my face before backing away and putting his head back down and closer to me. And chuckled lightly before saying,
"I didnt tell u to stop."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe i like this one lol