Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

My Solid Rock

Sam stayed close to me and we sat at the tabke in the food court. We ate, we drank, and we talked so.e more. He was amazing to say the least, i knew all of his familys names and knew his interrests and was absolutely LOVING his cute little sideways smiles. Sometimes he did the goofyest faces that reminded me so much of Aaron lol.
"Can i have ur number Taylor? "He asked. I looked up at him and looked at his dark brown eyes much like my own and shook my hea yes and smiled. He really was adorable lol i couldnt help myself lol.
He gave me his phone and i punched in the number and put in my name adding alittle heart at the end just to be cute. He smiled at me and shook his head at my sillyness when he saw my heart. And all i could think was, u can have my heart, u can have it and break it too as long as its you.
He gave me his and we talked for a while longer holding hands across the table. But out of the corner of my eye, a dark tall mass of my dad came into view walking toward us with a look on his face that nobody but me knew what it meant.
"Oh my god my dads coming." I said. Sam perked up and looked around.
"Where? Who him? What the...isnt that zak bagans?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled.
" yup the one and only!" I giggled. He stood up and smiled at my dad which relaxed the tight muscles in his face.
"Mr.Bagans, what a pleasure to meet you!" Sam said shaking my dads hand who looked over at me with a look on his face that said 'what the hell is wrong with this kid, he should be shitting his pants out of fear right now!' Lol
"Your show is badass bro, i met taylor at the store i work at just a couple days ago. Shes a lucky daughter. "Sam smiled and my heart jumped in my chest at the sweetness. My dads smile widened and i knew he liked this guy which was huge coming from him.
"Well thank you....uh-" "sam, sir. " arty claimed. "Sam, cool name bro."dad said. I smiled at the both of them and dad winked at me before walking away.
"Call me when u need picked up Taylor, i gotta go get some more things ok?" I nodded my head in agreement and faced back at sam with my mouth hanging open.
"Sam! That was amazing! He really actually likes you! How the hell did u do that?" I almost screamed.
"Not whithout difficulty." He laughed. I agreed with him, my dad is an intimidating man and there isnt anyone who hasnt almost sweated to death for just being in the same room as him lol sam watched me with longing eyes and i watched back thinking of how perfect this already was. How happy i felt in his presence.
"You should come over for dinner one night." I blurted and blushed. I looked down and cursed myself for blushing so freaking much until he lifed my face to his and kissed my nose before grabbing my hands back in his.
"Id love to. " he whispered. Chills spread over my body and he chuckled lightly when he saw the affect he had on me. I couldnt get enough of this boy.
**************
Later after i had called dad to pick me up, i said bye to sam and we left.i missed sam already, sitting here in my room all alone. I was tired and my eyes were getting droopy. I closed the for a minute and the opened the.
I jumped when a dark cloaked figure stood in the corner of my room, i backed up closer to my bed and kept my eyes on it.
"Daddy!" I called. The figure shifted its weight from one leg to the other and dissappeared when dad opened the door, taking long strides to get to me.
"Are you ok? Whats wrong?" He asked worried.
I pointed to the corner wher my eyes never left and reached out for dads hand pulling him onto the bed with me.
"I saw a black cloaked figure dad, it was just standing there." He looked over to where i was pointing and then back to me.
"Pack your bag, its almost time to go to Aarons ok? Ill get rid of it bug dont worry. I shook my head ok and got straight up and packed my clothes for the night. Suddenly the air got freezing cold and i felt breathing on my neck. I froze in my spot and felt it again and again until i turned. There it was! Except i could see the glisten of pearl white sharp teeth from under the see through cloak. I screamed at the top of my lunges and fell back onto the floor and cralled backwards.
Dad stormed in and saw it, quickly running over too it and trying to throw a bunch but failed as it disappeared. I stopped screaming and let out a cry as the pain of fear loosened. Dad leaned down and pulled me close to him, sitting next to me and rocking slightly to calm me down.
"Shhhh baby its ok....shhhh" he soothed. He pulled out his phone and hit speed dial.
"Aaron i need you to come get her now, things are trying to hurt her. Hurry up." Then he hung up and continued to rock me until the doorbell rang and he pulled me with him.
."take her home and dont leave."
He handed Aaron my bag and pulled me into a hug and kissed both my cheeks and forhead before pushing Aaron and i out the door.
Aaron didnt say anything to me, he let me get the fear out and made me some dinner before giving me space to relax. I didnt want to be alone so i sat in the back of his room while he worked at his desk. He was looking at footage of the past lockdown they were on. I took the chance to listen to the recording i took while being at moms grave.
First voice - i hear you.
Second- be strong.
Third-mommy...loves you...
..i smiled, some of the fear slowly fading away. In my pocket, my phone buzzed.
*hey gorgeous -S * i smiled at his text message and sent one back.
*hey there good lookin. How was the rest of work? :) * Aaron shifted in his chair and i looked up when i noticed he turned around to me.
"Where do u want to sleep? You can have my bed and i can blow up the air mattress, sound good?" He asked. I shook my head yes and smiled at him.
*boring without you. No body has been buying things lol -S*
I thought back to being with him today. Remembering every touch and little kiss and hug and word and look.....oh god.... i wished instantly he was here...
*wish u were here. *
*everything ok? -S* i looked at aarons back and smiled. I was lucky that i had so many good guys to watch out for me.
*one thing ill never like about being a Bagans is the ghosts at home. We have an aggresive one at home so now im staying at Aarons house for the night.*
My eyes were getting heavy again, the day had blasted through and it felt like it had all happened yesterday. 1:30 read the time on my phone and i wanted desperately to stay up and talk to sam so i got up and went to the bedroom, changed and got under the covers WITH the light on.
My phone rang then and i smiled picking it up.
"I was just about to call u." I giggled.
He laughed into the phone and i marvelled at the sound.
"Hearing your voice is much better." He ssid quietly. I blushed and knew he would wish he was here to see it.
"Hearing yours is to sam." I smiled.
I loved all of this smiling i was doing. Everything was begining to get hectic and i was stressing out big time. First it was dad coming home unhappy, then my birthday , then the demon, then mom, and now our house was infested with evil spirits that wanted to hurt me. Sam was my solid rock.
"I miss you Taylor....already. ive never met someone who could pull me in so quickly. But you little missy have the freakish powers!" He laughed and i did to.
"Are you kidding me! Ok...maybe your right." I giggled.
"God i love your laugh, its really cute. " he said and i blushed.
"No way, i sound like a dying animal." I said and he laughed. "Lets do something tomorrow taylor. I got payed, u wunna go see a movie or go out for breakfast or so.ething? We can do whatever you want, u name it, we got it." He said in a rush. I dont know how this kid was able to make me so freaking happy but my heart skipped a beat and i sighed happily to myself and thought about what i would want to do. Quite frankly i didnt care as long as it was with him. Park? Movies? Lunch? Dinner? Bowling? ....bowling....
"Lets go bowling! Or ROLLERSKATING!!!!!!!!!! Omg i love rollerskating." I said excitedly.
"I swear you were made for me, i love rollerskating to! Rollerskating it is princess." I smiled at the nickname and awed tohim.
"You wunna just pick me up in the morning? I can pay for breakfast if thats ok with you." I said.
"If its ok with you then its ok with me." He said, a smile in his voice.
"Ur so cute sam! Ok, so im at a different adress ready to write it down?"
I gave it to him and we talked for a while longer, enjoying the sweetness rolling around in my head and what i hoped was rolling around in him and before my eyelids dropped, i wanted to say good night.
"Oh man, sam as much as i love talking to you,my eyes and so heavy i dont even know why im able to talk right now. So 8 tomorrow morning right?" I asked.
"Yes, ill call u to wake u up ok?" I smiled.
"Ok. Thanks for talking with me." I said.
" your so very welcome princess. " he said and we both laughed alittle.
" sleep good sam. Ill see you in the morning. " i said and imagined kissing him. I closed my eyes and pictured us tomorrow morning and i simply could not wait.
"Goodnight beautiful."
"Goodnight handsom." I couldnt get off the phone with him, i wanted still to hear his voice.
We both waited a.few.seconds and he said, what i just thought and we both laughed.
"Ok, go to sleep! Or its going to tske forever before insee you. "
He said
"Fair enough. " i laughed and turned over to my side and closed my eyes. And listened to him tell me goodnight one more time before hanging up and texting my dad.
*daddy, sam wants to take me to breakfast and rollerskating tomarrow. Is that ok with u? Then maybe bring him home for dinner?*
I waited just a minute before getting a reply.
*sounds great, gives me time to get rid of thid thing. Right now all is quiet, i didnt see it after you left so hopefully we will all be ok. Are you alright? -daddy*
*im ok, be careful daddy, and thank you, ill call u to check up. Goodnight daddy i love you.*
*goodnight babybug.*
Soon aaron came stumnling in, it wasnt even 2 am yet but he looked beat, so we said our goodnights and slept.
********
My phone rang loud and clean the next morning and i smiled when i saw sams face.
.... "you are the sweetest person in the world sam."i saiid, sleep way to evident in my voice.
"No you are. Goodmorning lovely. Get ready ok? Ill be there in about 45 mins ok?" He asked. I said ok and went and got readt, picking a bluejean pear of shorts and a plaid button up shirt and some flipflops.
My hair had laid in everywhich direction durringthe night and made me look like einstiegn (however u spell it) .
So i straightened it and put on a sparkly headband just to show off lol after that i simply put some eye liner on and went to find aaron who was already up and working at the kitchen table. The dark circles under his eyes told me he probebly got up in the middle of the night to do what hes doing right now. I sat in front of him and he smiled.
"The Bug is up! Ahhhh!" He playfully put up his hands in defence and we laughed.
"Aaron, my friend is coming to pick me up for the day.i callwd and cleared it with dad lst night, u can check to if u want." Isaid. He just lookedback to his computer and took a sip of his coffee and waved a hand in dismissle.
"Zaks the boss. If he said yes then thats all u need. Just make u call and stuff cool G?" Aaron usually is really goofy, but when it came to me, he was usually the gaurd dog for dad because nick was usually busy all the time. Aaron had his moments tho and i will cherish them forever lol i shook my head yes and we fist pumped before i made my way to the front door.
Sam was already here leaning up against his, thankfully, normal looking car with his arms crossed overhis chest...kindof like dad lol
When he saw me, his dark eyes looked at me from under his hair where his bangs just barally covered them. I imediately melted and smiled, jogging over too him. I started giggling right before jumping in his arms and hugging him tightly while he did the same.
"I missed you."he said. My heart thudded so loudly i wondered if he could hear it or feel it. But when i pulled back away from him his eyes and smile let me know that he could and he liked it.
"Ready?"he asked. I shook my head yes and leaned up and planted a quick kiss on his lips before skipping around to the passengers side to get in.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) do u guys like sam? Let me know so i can fix things.