Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Physically and Mentally

Lockdown was tomarrow. Dad stayed pretty quiet that night after dinner but when i came home, he stayed close and snuggled with menwhile we watched movies. Although i was severely upset that he was still feeling really bad, i was just as thankful he was staying with me and not staying to himself.
Lockdown was going to be hell for him and i debated making him stay home but nick and aaron said he was like this alot of the times they had lockdowns. I didnt trust it but i was excited to see dad in action.
Right now, dad was making us breakfast, pasting a smile on his face for me only. The smell of eggs was everywhere and as sick as i was already feeling, i knew i wouldnt be able to take much more of it before i threw up. But i would eat them for him. He loved eggs lol
"What do u want to do today taylor? We have a couple hours till our flight leaves." Dad asked.
"Well sams working today, i could go there or u and i can do something. Whatever floats ur boat dad." I smiled and he smiled back.
"I really like him bug, hes a keeper. Im glad u met him." He said and brought me my plate. "Me to." I smiled. I really wanted to go see him.
"I think billy has some stuff for me to look at, so ill drop u off there. " we ate our breakfast in peace and then left.
**************************
Sam was in his usual place behind his counter at work ringing some peoples items up. I pretended to look at some things on the wall before i went around to the counter and snuck up behind him.
"BOO!" I screamed and wrapped my arms around him. He jumped and shuddered uncontrolably with laughter before turning around and kissing me breifly but deeply.
We did the usual and went to lunch and then i walked him back to work until my phone rang and dads face appeared on the screen.
"Hey dad." "Taylor, ill be there in like 10 minutes, be out front got it?" He sounded like he was running.... "ok, whats going on? Are u ok?" I said quickly standing up from my sitting position. "Aarons in the hospital. " he blurrted. "Oh my god! ok ill be out there." I hung up and turned to sam who already had his arms out for a quick embrace.
"Aarons in the hospital, ill call u when i know more. "I pecked his lips and ran out of the store, thriught the mall, and out the doors. Standing there alone in the silence made my ears ring. What happened!.... what kind of state is he in, is he battered and bruised or broken to all hell? Ugh!...... i put my head in my hands and sat on the curb. Soon dad was there and i jumped in the car.
"What happened? " i asked. "He was in a car accident, they didnt tell me much more...nicks on his way too." He whispered. The red puffiness around his eyes told me he was extremely stressed out. Everything was so....ever since dad got home....just bad bad things....
"Taylor." My heart was pounding and i was worrying for aaron.........
*************/*****
Dad politely asked the nurse where aarons room was and we sprinted together.
"Im going to check first bug ok?" My eyes started to water but i reluctantly shook my head yes and stood by the door while dad peeked inside. I looked over to his face and his eyes dropped and a single tear fell from his eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut and leaned my head against the wall not wanting to walk into the room.
The hospital itself was making me sick to my stomach. The pale white walls, the sickly smell of aclcohol and sterile rooms. The sence of dying and discustingly injured people that sat in multiple waiting rooms. The spread of germs, all of it was just straight up freaking me out. I had never came to a hospital before. I was born in one but mom made sure i stayed healthy so that i didnt have to go back. Never broke anything either.
I looked over at dad who had moved to the side to let me in. Oh god.... i incched my way around the corner and lifted my eyes slowly to aarons unmoving position in the bed.
"Oh my god." I sobbed out and covered my monuth.
Chored wrapped everywhere, tubes hooked everywhere...blood. his face...a colloge of pink puckered scratches, red gashes, and purple bruises. I walked slowly to the bed and fell to my knees next to his bed side.
Dad did the same and grabbed my hand.
"Im sorry taylor....i really should be more careful. This is not something u should be having to deal with this young. And on ur birthday to.....ive messed up alot taylor, but this....this is something im able to help and im not even making an effort. He whispered something to me on the phone when he called me. He said 'demon' and just kept repeating it." I pulled my attention away from arron and looked at my dad. I squeezed his hand.
"Dad. I understand why you hid all of this from me...but ur all i have when it comes down to it. There are some things tho that can help me understand what i need to do if something happenes to u. Like whe u got choked this morning, you were dying and i had no idea how to stop it... your leaving me in the dark is not going to help when your seconds away from dying. Im all u have, and u need me just as much as i need u. Dont ever hide anything from me dad, because one day youll need me.i love you dad for who u are and what you do. It makes you, you. "
I looked back at aaron and answered my phone after its buzzing made my head hurt.
"Hello?" "Hey princess, is he ok?" Sam asked, his voice a tad bit shaky on the other end.
"No, no hes not... but i havent seen a doctor yet so i have no idea but by looking at him....hes really really not ok...." i whispered back.
"Ill be there in about 15 minutes ok?" He said. I shook my head and closed my eyes, my head pounding and pounding against my temples.
"Ok, bye." I hung up and picked myself up from off the ground and into the chair while pulling another one up for dad. We sat in silence for the res of the night after sam showed up and greeted us both.
Nick was the only one not here yet. So we just waited. Waited for something else to go wrong...
****************
"Mr.Bagans...aarons body is mcjdjndncn........" i tried to follow the doctors words but dad soon returned to my side and let out an exhausted sigh. He set a hand on my shoulder and whispered quietly to sam and i.
"Hes fighting the urge to move. He knows thatif he moves he could cause something to rupsure or break. " i looked back to aaron, nkdding my head. Aaron had been in a fatal car accident. Bones were broken in his ribs, his wrist was sprain, but...his brain was swelling slightly and they were doing everything they could to get it to go down. The depression in the room was fading as he got more and more stable bu that didnt keep us from being on edge.
Sam stayed the whole time, sometimes getting out of the way for family and stuff but i didnt budge, i couldmt. Neither could dad. We stayed in our chairs on aarons side and prayed and talked to him like he was awake and not in a 3 day coma so far...yea, 3 days. Each day he was getting better but, our minds had sunk to the lowest. We feared the worst. Death. The word demon raced in all of our minds and somehow dad and i would avenge as much as we could.
"Taylor...lets eat something." Sam said soothingly. He rubbed my back in attempts to coax me out of my seat but i pulled away.
"Can u just bring something back for me? Please? Im really not hungry right now." I whispered. For some reason, i kept telling myself that aaron was just asleep. Dreaming of being in his happy place, or painting. So i was quiet, i didnt want to wake him up even though i prayed to god every second that he would. Sam nodded his head and leaned down to kiss the top of my head before he retreated for the door.
.. dad was looking out the window, his face set in hard lines, pale and tired but none the less stressed out and trying desperately to sort through all the posobilities that could have branched from aarons word 'demon'.
This would be the end of us all......it was working its magic...ruin our lives physically and mentally.
"Just the way i like it!" Thendemon spoke and my eyes watered as i squeezed aarons hand harder in my own.
Physically and mentally.......And it wouldnt stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad rigjt? I love aaron, i hope he gets better :( lol i want to give a special thanks to one specific person who has encouraged me to continue writing this :) thanks friend :)