Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Foundation and Strength

Dad had fallen to the ground, his head just missing the hard tile floor beneath us before arty reached a hand out and grabbed him by the back of the neck cussioning his fall. I sat on the ground next to him fanning his face meekly yet hurridly with my hand.
"Im going to get some water taylor, ok? Ill be right back." All i could do was shake my head ok. Words were not an option as of right now, as of this week. It wasnt the fact that i couldnt say anything, i simply just could not build up the strength to get anything out. I was only able to talk to my dad knowing that i could relax while i was within the right amount of proximity. Daddys love always made everything better even when he didnt know. There were many times when i was little that i would get scared for some reason or another. But watching my dad sing a silly song or listen to him rant on the phone to nick and aaron about something he had encountered on his way to this place and that.
Never had i ever seen him faint though. This is a touch guy, he doesnt just fall over like he got him with a ton of bricks, unless of course he really did, for no reason. This only worried me because my dad, no matter the pain or hurt he may be going through, he was always the solid foundation and strength to our little family.
Why when we needed his strength did he have to go and faint. I smiled a tad to myself through my tears and kissed my dads forhead and looked at his face. Right now it was dark, a slight shadow forming around his jaw, dark cirlcles under his eyes begging for a much needed night of deep sleep. His hair graying at the roots, his skin paling from stress.
"Here. " Arty put the water in my hands and sat my dad up so that he wouldnt choke on the water. I pulled on his bottom lip and let alittle trickle between his pearl white teeth before watching his muscles twitch as he became more awear.
A petit doctor came out from aarons room and quickly took into observation a zak bagans collapsed on the floor. She made her way to us and bent town to check his vital signs.
"Mr.Goodwin is stable. What happeded here?" She said. To be honest i wasnt quite sure. One seconds he was absolutely fine but looked to have something heavily dwelling on his mind, then . the next he was falling.
"He fainted, i dont know from what though. Is he ok?" The doctor shook her head yes and stood back up. Arty took the waterbottle from me and splashed some on his face. All of this was just terrible. Again the thought of the footage of dadsnpossestion made itself clear to me and i sqeezedmy eyes shut tightly before openig them back up too look at dad.
"Taylor..." he choked out. The doctor had left, and soon others drug themselves out of the room.
"Is he alright bug?" Dad said slowly as he woke up more. I shook my head yes and hlped him to his feet. Arty handed him the water and we made out way back into aarons room where he lay asleep again.
The sound of footsteps came from behind us and they sounded heavy. I turned and saw nick, huffing and puffing out of breath.
.. "hey guys, is aaron ok?" He asked. I sat dad down in a chair and told nick to follow me out into the hallway. I took a second to take in nick features. He too was slowly growing a prickly mask, his eyes dark with worry. This family was tightly knit and i felt like i needed to do something to keep this amily whole while we dealt with a tradgety such as this one.
We turned the corner and i stopped to face nick. I had to admit, nick was extremely handsom lol i smiled at him and felt better when he smiled back.
"Aaron was in a coma, he just woke up about 20 minutes ago. But, he doesnt remember the accident. He said something about a demon. I think it made him crash....but he kindoof fraked out when he woke up and had to be put asleep again. So now we wait. Dad just fainted....im not sure why either. " nick nodded in uderstanding and put his arms out to hug me and i gladly let myself take a minute to myself and just relax.
"Im sorry your dealing with all of this. Especially right after your birtday." He whispered. He was right, thisnwas a bunch of bull, but bull or not it needed to be stopped. Only, i didnt know how.....hell, i didnt even know exactly WHAT this is.
Later that night, arty and i found a small couch in the waiting room and decided to sleep . I layed there for a good hour, thinking about what to do. But thankfully sleep captured me and pulled me under.

@@@@@@@@@
I couldnt tell where i was. A beach? ......i was cold. Shivering when a gust of wind blew across of body.
"Open your eyes little one." A voice called out. It was beautiful and i clung to it while trying to open my eyes. And then i took in her gorgeous feature while she dangled above me. Everything else was bright, vibrant and colorful. A golded shore, crystal clear aters, towering cocoanut bearing palm trees spreading along the surface. Lush greenery behind me and the sound of animals in the distance.
"My name is persephone. I have news for you and i need you to pay close attention, do u understand?" The woman asked. She had long dark wavy hair much like my own, her skin was glowing like a sunset. The white dress she stood in fit likena glove to say the least. Her face....her eyes a brilliant green, her cheeks, a rosey pink.
"Im listening." I pronounced. "Good little one. I am an angel of god. And he heed your help. Your father is in grave danger and the evil surrounding him is challenging god. We have one other person here to help that i think u will be happy to see. But you must first vow to hjelp god. If you choose not to then i will awaken you and youll never have to hear from me again." She said sternly.
Dad...i thought about him the night he came home and imagined the evil inside of him that could have changed his behavior then and now. I shook my head profoundly yes.
"Ill do anything you need me to. As long as he is ok." She nodded her head once and gave me a small smile which i returned back. She turned around and extended a long delicate arm and motioned for the other person to come out.
My eyes watered......me legs trembled beneath me......my sences fell around me as i looked on to this person.....this person who i never in my life thought i would ever see again.....yet there they were, clear as day infront of me.....and then all was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder... :) lol keep commenting!!!!!!