Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

all was silent

4 o clock had quickly come around. Arty and i had stayed inside all day just waisting the time away. As of right now, arty and i were making dinner. Dad would be home soon and he would probebly be hungry from his days events. Plus i wanted to appologize and explain to him my behaviors.
Nothing more had come to my Mind....maybe it was a vision. Maybe im A medium, or Something of That sort. But i havent practiced, and its never happened before...i Thought maybe dad Would know Seeing how he has done All of The Research And stuff. I really didnt want To scare him Though. Or what if he Was mad?....idk.
"What if he...like kicks Me out or Something? Maybe thinks im crazy." I said, Stirring The mac N cheese infront of me.
"Taylor, stop. Look, ur dads A proffesional At This Stuff and his done his Research. Hes experienced The work of the Devil Himself. I Think Your ok. Some people have visions or are phsycic. It happens. Your special ok? Plus, your all hes got. So just Relax alright princess?" He Said. I shook my Head yes And smiled when he bent and kissed me on the cheek.
I had been A nurvace wreck all day after our lovely breakfast. But kindof like my Mother, i expected the worst. My anxiety levels had to be rocketing Right now While i Tried To concentrate on dinner. But arty Was Right, i Really needed To calm The fuck down or else i was going to drive myself insane. He was Also Right about dad probebly being used To this Stuff already And could probebly give me An Answer if i Needed one.
After A While, the Table had been Set, the drinks poured, And The plates made All just in time for dad to come strolling in casually Spinning his keys on his finger and whistling.
I Smiled And Shook my head, turning To get ingredience For brownies out. Dad favorite. "The coast is clear dad. Ur safe." I giggled knowing he Was Warning us That He was Coming So he Wouldnt catch us "in The Act" lol
"I Didnt say Anything. " he Said. I just Smiled and shook my head.
"You Didnt have to." Arty said for me And laughed when Dad shook Artys hair.
I put my arms out and let him pick Me up off The ground just A tad And squeeze me gentally.
"Ive been worried about You. Are you Alright?" He asked. I looked at his eyes, this sudden urge inside of me telling me To make sure of something. Thankfully dads Eyes Were A crystal blue And i Sighed in reliefe and let Myself fall back into his arms where he stroked my hair.
"Ill explain over dinner. Maybe you can Give Me some answers." I Said pulling him To the table. I Went To my Room quickly And got my phone and dock so i could play Some music while We ate. I settled on some jazz. Sometimes Dad liked it nice And slow while he enjoyed his food lol and Tonight seemed just The night for that, plus it kept us focused on The topic at hand, whatever it may Be on any given Night.
After alittle while of savoring flavor lol i Spoke up.
"So...i uh, i Think i had A vision? Im not quite Sure What It Was. All I Know is....ok heres What I saw. It was just feet At first. And This bloody dagger Right next To them. A hand reached down And picked it up. Then it panned up like A Scene and it was you. Your eyes were straight black. All Of it, Even The white parts." I put my Head down.
"It scared the hell out of me to Be honest. It didnt suprize me though."
"What Do you mean?" Dad Said.
I picked my head back up And looked at him. I had obviously offended him.
"No, no Dad , it didnt....i mean ur Not......" arty reached out And took My hand in his giving it The slightest squeeze encouraging me to relax like he had Earlier Requested.
"Slow Down taylor. Just Start over. " he nodded And Smiled. I took a deep breath And looked at My dads face Again, still contorted into a small frown and increasing lines in His forehead.
"Im Sorry Had. Im just comparing The work you Do to the way you Act sometimes. The eyes...your Eyes Reminded me of The footage of your possession i saw. Pitch black and in So much pain. I Could see your struggle, your fight. But in This vision, your fight was gone. You Were completely taken over by whatever darkness is inside of you. " i finished and looked for any Change in emotion. Thankfully his Face Relaxed, the Wrinkles dissapearing and his frown turning into a delicate Smile.
His Eyes closed and he took A deep breath And let it out as a sigh as he lifted his eyes to Mine and Smiled.
"I'm sorry you've seen me that Way, but im glad That You have as Well. Yea i may not be the best dad in the world but you've always deserved to Know why.your Right, something inside me is eating me up And not wasting anytime doing it either. Im really sorry." His smile faded but he stood And made his Way To me and knelt down In front of me.
"There are Things i promised your Mother that I would never let You Know or see. But...your the Biggest part of My life, and the price To Pay For That is letting You in to My life. But This is my life. This terrible hell rooted life That ive made for myself. I Wish I could keep you out. I Cant let This ruin you. " he Said and pulled Me to My Feet.
"Dad its ok. I Can handle it. I Can handle it because i ...i Work for God. Directly. You Have No choice but To let me in because ive Been chosen to save you. Its my job to pull you from This hell rooted life." I put my hands on his cheeks and gentally caresed them until His Cold fleshy skin grew Warm.
"Theres always A line Between good and bad. Im your line dad. Let me help you." I Whispered. I Walked To the kitchen and dug Through the fridge For desert ingriediance. Yes dad Was in A heep Of trouble but i Wasnt kidding when i said i Would help Him. Hes in grave Danger of loosing his soul. Bad Things could happen. Very very Bad Things.
"Lets go out for desert bug. Put That Stuff away And lets head out. We All deserve a night out for alittle. "Dad Said.
I just wondered when he might act out Again. When he Would be consumed again. The Days At The hospital had pretty much Erased all signs of darkness but it hadnt slipped my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* as Soon As my head hit The pillow, i Woke up on The other side, my dream pulling me into Persephones meadow. I Could see them Already, persephone and my mom, sitting under The saddest Most beautiful weeping Willow ive ever Seen. My mother Stood And embrased me in her arms With A warm Smile. She Smelt amazing. Especially mixed in with The brightly colored lavender that grew tall Around my feet. The Sun Shown brightly and heated The ground making The wonderful Smell almost visible as it radiated around us.
"Love The New look." I Said And flashed A smirk At persephone who stood in front of the willow.
"Thank You taylor. "She smiled back. "Come." She reached A hand out and i took it as She pulled me toward the tree.
"Father appologizes for The pain your dealing With for your visions. But there is A high price To Pay with Being so close To the creator. Be thankful." I nodded once Remembering the burning of my Tears as they streamed red And Shiney down my cheeks.
"What Did it mean. Is he going To kill Someone? He looked ...possessed. " i said And looked at my Mom who flinched At my words. She looked very Fragile and i Wondered vaguely if she was ok. She looked slim and her hair Was getting thinner.
"Stress taylor. Its eating her as the demon progresses in ur father. " she spoke quietly.
"Here taylor, take These With you. When you wake, put Them in A Nice vase. Your dad will love These And itll help keep the pain At bay." Mom Said.
I took the flowers And clung To them With Everything i had.
"Make sure you stay With Your father As much As possible taylor. He Really Needs you. Pay Close close attention To your visions As Well. Im Sorry that i cant give you any meaning to your last vision but there is A reason. " persephone turned Away And i watched as her long enormous wings drug at The ground beneath her and Sent the lavender smell wafting strongly into The air.
"Safe Travels taylor. Come melanie, fathers calling for us. We musnt be late. "
They both turned Around to me And i waved at Them.
"Love you Mom. Bye persephone."
They Smiled And persephones wings spread as Wide As They could And shot both of Them Straight into the baby Blue sky. I Watched them get Smaller and Smaller and disapear until i was falling backwards back into sleep. *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Woke to The smell of waffles and the The smell of lavender From The boquet of flowers still In my Hand. So I walked To the Kitchen Andd found dad hovering over the skillet clumsily flipping a waffle.
"Goodmorning dad. Did you sleep Ok? " i Asked and Walked To the cabinet under The sink To grab A vase intricately designed with light green rose vines. A gift for My mom from Dad one anniversary. I put The lavender in it and filled it with Water And turned back to dad Who Was......gone. the Waffle in The Skillet smoking. What The hell? I got The waffle out and walked to the living room.
"Dad?" I walked To the bathroom and Saw the light off.
..... "dad Where are you?" I Walked to his bedroom but The light Was off in There too.
"DAD???" I said into The House. Where Did He go..... the hairs on My arms stood up And i shivered With The Erie feeling creeping its Way up My spine. My breathing deepened And Slowed And the silence around me made my Ears ring.
"Taaaayyyloooorr....." some thing Whispered. ........
"Wh-whos here?" My voice cracked out.
I stepped forward, cringing when the floor creeked. I Continued Forward until I got To the door To the dungeon. I Called Down The stairs once more for my dad and waited For a responce. But The longer i Waited, the more worried i Got. So i continued Down The Stairs leaving the lights off and reaching For The camera that i knew was Sitting at The bottom of The Steps.
The night vision came up And i panned around The First Room i Was in in Search for dad. I bent down And got out a recorder and figured i Would do an EVP session like i had Seen dad do in Some episodes.
"Hello?......is there Anyone here With me?" I said. Just Then something flashed Across the Screen And i Watched as it Made itself back onto the screen and Stood at The End of The Hallways. I gasped and Stepped Forward.
"Dad? Is that you? ..." no Answer. But whatever it Was Stayed where it Was. "Im looking for my dad. Have you Seen him?" No answer. But i Stepped alittle closer until I could see that it Was A person Wearing a cloak. I Also noticed They were solid. I gasped and backed up To the stairs and Slowly backed up on The first one and thats When the figure started Running towards Me.
"Ah! DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I Turned around quickly And ran As fast as i Could up The steps. The Door slammed shut and i yaked on The handle.
"HELP! Help me! Dad!!!!! Dad please!!!!!!!" I looked back and The figure Was at The bottom of The Steps Slowly taking Them one by one. Finally The door swung open and There Stood Dad, his blue Eyes glowing with fear.
"Taylor what The hell is going on?!" He asked. I shuved passed him And slammed The door shut behind me before one huge loud bang slammed into It.
"We need to get out of here.
And Then all was Silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jeez. I have to admit, these are the kinds of things i think about when im alone in the dark lol my heart was racing whike writing this lol. Comment for more!