Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

CHECKMATE!

no one notices. Everyone looks but doesnt LOOK. Here i sit, my shoulders slouched pathetically, my Hair a ratted mess. My Eyes Dark from The Sleep that I havrnt been Able To get in fear that the Figure is going To get Me. But no one notices my Stress, my Anxiety. What Does it want from him? Why cant it Take Someone who does terrible Things? Why Take the Most genuine person on This earth?
Then it hits me. Like A ton of bricks just bashing into my face And body. Pulverizing my Eyes until they pour with blood. I arch my back on my bed and dig my nails into the mattres. All i can See is white, a blinding white light. All I can do is feel the clawing of talons on my brain And in the pit of my stomach. The aching sounds of peircing White noise floating around above me.
I Can feel it working its way up from my toes to the roots of my hair. The darkness. The Excruciating numbness, and the awesome wave of energy. And last but not least, The blood Curdling scream that Escapes from my lips. The pain. The Suffering. It just keeps wringing and Wringing until the picture.finally shows.
Its simply a daisy. A single purple daisy sticking up out of the ground surrounded by millions of delicate Dandilions that have lived their lives and waited patiently for Someone to Pick them and make A wish upon blowing on the small umbrella like tuffts. The picture Slowly Starts To Move And the wind around the Daisy pushes it this Way And that Way. It gets further and further away, paning back higher and higher above The flower. Then i See it. My heart sank And a gasp blurted out of me. Even Though around on The ground is the most beautiful vibrant green grass, along with The perfectly preserved purple daisy Sticking out like a Sore thumb, bodies lay Spread across it. Blood Stained the Surface Around them. What had me sinking further and further, was the Familiar Faces. Aaron....nick....mommy....aunt jessica....veronique....baby tori....
"Oh my God...." i Whispered. "Daddy...."
There he lay, his arms spread out and his head to the Side, A sickly Shade of blue green. His black shirt ripped and his skin undernieth bloodied And ugly. I had To Cover my Mouth To keep the sob from Escaping.
Somehow, i couldnt seem To find the Strength to move. But all i Knew was i Needed To get back down on The ground, i Needed my dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Taylor! Taylor Wake up!" I Could feel myself coming back to the surface, racing Time, reaching infront of me, gasping for air. The Closer i Got, the More my Eyes burned. Reminded me of the witch melting after she got water poured on Her.
Finally i snapped my Eyes open And let the light fill my sight And cool the blood slowly trickling down my cheeks. They literally felt like Acid.
"These Dont make Any Sence!!!!!!!!" I yelled toward The ceiling hoping that persephone could hear me. I knew it wasnt her fault but Still these Were Really starting To aggrivate me! I was starting To get confused. Was Dad The killer, or The one being killed? What part of any of This is real? Ghosts Are one thing but angles And demons?.....
"Here babybug, wipe your eyes.do they hurt?" Dad Asked. I Nodded my head and wrapped my Arms Around his neck after wipping away my blood shed tears.
"Immencly. It feels like fire running down my face." I Said. But i have To say, the look on my Dads face had me hurting more Than These stupid Tears Ever Would. He Didnt have To say Anything or Even look At me in particular but the Sad way he dangled his Head was just bad enough to have me reeling in madness.
I normally wasn't one to feel so much sympathy but watching dad just... melt to a gooey puddle was agonizing. dad has always been so strong, never letting his guard down. it was reaqlly unusual to see him like this.
"dad...its ok. im glad im able to help you through this. ill take on whatever I need to as long s your better. " unfortunately he didn't look any better.
"come on, I want to show you something." with that I pulled him along to the kitchen and stop infront of the flowers mommy had given to me. yes it had been a whole day and night and they weren't near as beautiful as they had been but they were from her and that's all that mattered.
"you see these flowers? there from mommy." I spoke quietly. finally, a change in his expression. the turning from sad and sullen to the thought of missing my mom. I could see the wheels turning in his mind baack to memories with her. later I would ask him and see what I could get out of him. talking about mommy seemed to have a positive affect on him even though she was gone. I know he loved her but I would have been sad forever i8f I had to go on living life without my soul mate.
he reached up and fingered the daisies with the gentlest touch. I smiled and hugged his arm while sighing in content.
"there for you. she said they would make your day better."
******************************

later that day we made it a chore to forget about the bad things going on and focus on the good day that mommy had given to us. yes it was a risky thing to do, especially since we should be working on a way to stop all of the bad things from winning. but I still didn't have a clue as to what that might be. some point throught the day we had made our way over to Aarons. nick was out of town, back home with his wife and daughter before the next episode was to be made which wasn't to long from now, probably about 2 weeks or so.
"ah! CHECKMATE!" Aaron yelled. " oh screw you G! im don't, im not playing anymore. " he whined as he stood.
" your a sore loser dad." I said. he pointed a finger at me as he walked passed me on his way to the kitchen.
" ill ground you." he joked. I had to cough to cover up my laughter that was waiting to jump out.
" pshhhh ok dad." then I let it all come out along with Aaron. I stayed quiet after that while Gracie and I reclined in the big comfy chair. it was so comfortable It was making me want to sleep but that was the last thing I wanted to do. I wanted to go without acid burning blood tears at least for a couple hours. anyway, we payed no attention to the ungodly stupid teen TV show playing on the screen. petting her made me even more comfortable, which got me thinking. I want my own dog. one that I can take care of and love as my own. don't get me wrong, I love Gracie but I want one that I can raise to love me. plus Gracie would love to have a friend around the house with her while dad and I were out doing something.
" hey dad?" I said
"yes bug?" he said.
" I want a puppy." I called into the kitchen. he walked out then, a bowl of fruit in his hands and leaning up against the door frame that lead into a hallway.
" but we already have Gracie." he stated. I shook my head in understanding.
" yea true but I want one for myself you know? I could take care of it, and raise it to be a good dog. I don't have very many friends dad, but this would be a good friend for me. and that would be good right?" I didn't usually guilt trip him into doing things for me but I was telling the truth and that's all that really counts right?
he was pensive at first but I would see him warming up to the idea. I could see his wheels turning. finally he nodded his head in agreement and said," ok. ill give NSPCA a call here in a little and then we can go pick one out ok?" I nodded and blew him a kiss, smiling brightly when he reached out and caught it, stuffing it deep in his pocket.
*****************
that night after we got home, I pulled the covers over my head and pulled out my phone to text arty.
~hey there stranger :) ~ I waited a few minutes for a response.
~hey princess! how was your day? sorry I didn't text you at all today, ive been working literally since like 8 this morning, then I had to fill in for someone else. bleh. ~
~its ok, I totally understand :) my day has been ok :) started out bad but guess what! im getting a new puppy! ~
~another vision? what!? that's awesome! when?! ~
~ tomarrow, I want to know if you want to go with me :D ~
~ yes of course. I don't have to work tomarrow so ill just come over early ok? ~
~ sounds great :) ~
~ ok get some sleep. ill see you in the morning. ~
~ ok goodnight :) ~
~goodnight princess :) ~ I sighed in happiness and let myself get some rest without a single nightmare, angel dream, or bloody tears.
***********************************************
ARTYS P.O.V.
I couldn't sleep. not seeing taylor all day after being with her so often within the past several weeks was really weird and I had a hard time focusing on work. but when she texted me I was happy to talk to her.
It had been a long day And so Had my sleep but restless At The Same Time. But The Next morning, i felt refreshed and so ready to get out of my house. It wasnt that i had problems, really i had the best mom in the World and A little Sister i Would Do anything for. Dad was Always on the move or at Work So i wasnt To concerned about Him. I Was happy with The entertaining company of my mom And my sister.
Although it was nice, id rather be in taylors Company. I Really Did miss her. She had been Through Alot and i felt bad When i Wasnt with Her to help Her. Her dad was Awesome. He was Down To earth and i Was glad he seemed To like me. I kept in mind To make sure i let my mom meet taylor since She was Already so excited.
I finally got to taylors house after letting zak know i Was coming. It was only 10 o Clock and taylor most likely wasnt even awake yet. And when I opened her bedroom door, she was tucked in under her blankets All cozy and warm. Her cheeks red from the Warmth, her hair a beautiful mess.
"Here, give this too Her. " zak said From behind me handing me a cup of coffee. I Watched as he looked upon taylor, smiling slightly at Her sleeping form and Then walking away. I Walked over to her sat Down and looked at her one last Time before stroking her cheek until she woke, revealing The most gorgeous eyes ive ever seen.
"Goodmorning taylor."
"Goodmorning arty."
♠ ♠ ♠
:) more comments or im not writing anymore lol