Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

But the light poured in

It had been a long time since i had had coffee. But mom....she was a coffee addict. And i suppose dad made it for me because she slowly was becoming a bigger part of both of our lives. I could see dad looking at me from the kitchen over artys shoulder, smiling and seeming to be really happy today. It wasnt until i saw a daisy sitting on the window sill behind him that i realized why he would be acting abnormaly happy. I sent a silent thank you up to mommy and stood to get ready for my day.

******************************************

"Alright guys, lets head out.keep In mind we Might Not find THE ONE today Ok? " Dad Started. "Some of The dogs arent ready to Leave yet." He finished, jingling the keys on his finger. I Was almost positive Though that I would find one, Even if it meant i had to wait.
Arty Was beside me holding my Hand when We got There eager to Help me pick out a puppy While Dad had a Convorsation with the employes he had encountered on previous visits to NSPCA. But When We Walked through These Double doors, arty and i had no idea that We Would see such sadness.
I understood The grusome conditions that alot of dogs suffered through, but never Had i Ever Witnessed it first-hand. Its just....dogs! Dogs Are happy, barking, licking, and tail Wagging little Things like Gracie. This was all i had Ever really Thought of a dog being like. But These dogs...these poor mistreated, abused dogs And puppies....this Was A sight i Thought id never have to see.
"Taylor..are you ok?" Arty asked while wrapping an Arm around my Shoulders. I just nodded yes and looked around For a puppy i thought wwould Fit me best and would live well with me and Dad in The House. There werent only dogs but cats And tiny little kittens As well All of Them so adorable. I cursed my Body for being allergic to Them. Meh, whatever, im A Dog person anyway.
I honestly felt like crying. Why Would someone do this to inocent animals? What did They Ever do to you to deserve such brutal lives? I just Dont Understand!
But in The midst of my negative mind jumble, there it was, The cutest puppy in The ENTIRE universe aside from our Gracie. This puppy had The most lovely shades of golden brown, slick black and show white scattered all Over its body. And it had The most beautiful eyes, one a piercing baby Blue That looked to Be Almost glowing. And The other the pale grey white of the moon Also having the Same midnight glow To It. Then i noticed the chunk of ear missing from Its left side i couldnt help but find it To be absolutely perfect.
"Dad." I Called To Him. "This one, This is the one." I Said slipping my finger through The cage and scratched delicately The top of its Head and inbetween its Adorable floppy ears. It looked Alot like gracie but very Small of course, And different colors.
Because they puppy way laying down, i couldnt tell the gender but i hoped it Was a girl. I Could Already see gracie taking it upon herself to teach the puppy The Ways of The house instead of ....well for lack of better Words, multiply if it were a boy. Dad knelt down Beside me and he too stuck his finger and rubbed the puppies notched ear.
"Hi baby." He cooed Then looked at me.
"You sure?" He asked. I looked back to The puppy, its Eyes twinkling brightly With hope. I Couldnt say no.
"Im positive." I whispered. In The corner of my eye i could see dad grin.
"Hey Bethany!" He Called. One of The ladies i had met at The Front desk walked in And nodded When Dad asked For more information. The puppy just looked at me with its big soft Eyes. It didnt lick me or Try To jump or even open its mouth in A happy pant. It simply layed there, eyes looking around frantically and breathed evenly,laying its head down while waiting patiently. Sounds like me.
" SHE was A stray. Looks like she was badly Injured. Broke her leg, burns, abused obviously. Poor dog. " dad announced To me quietly. "But shes clean it looks like so Thats good." I could feel his eyes on me, looking For any Emotion but both him and arty staying at A good distance, letting Me get Through everything i was feeling.
"She doesnt have a name bug so go Ahead And name Her Whatever youd like." I looked at dad Then and he Was Already smiling. Then I looked to arty and he too was Smiling at me a small grin That I had become familiar With as a sort of love i never have experienced. Only A fathers love has made its way To Me so far.
I Sat down on my Butt and opened the cage. Still, she lay there, only picking up her head.
"Come on little one, its ok." I coaxed. Her Ears perked up and her Shoulders straightened out. I took A Deap breath remembering The Things Shes been Through, remindning myself that This Was probebly going To be a bit harder Than i imagined,and tried again.
"Come on.....come on pretty Girl, its alright." I put a hand out in front kf me. She looked at me alittle longer and finally She slowly lifted up and inched out if the cage, her freshly cut nails lightly tapping on the smooth cement floor, and sniffed my Hand. Then She curled up To my Chest, slamming into me like She Was giving me a hug. I gasped and wrapped my Arms around her. Such a human thing to do......
But It wasnt until she pulled away and looked Down the end of the hall that i knew What To name her. It really should have been A Bit more obvious, but the light poured in From the Window she looked At and There sat a vase With A whole boquet of flowers in it But im Sure you can guess the flower That glowed in The Sunlight like none of the other flowers did. .....wait for it......a DAISY.
"Oh my God..." i Whispered, Turning my attention back to Her. She was Already looking at me, her chest puffed out And her expression serious, so strong.
"How Do you know?" I said breathlessly And all I could do was sit There and stare, wanting desperately to ask persephone what was going on with This dog! Only She would be able to tell Me, Knowing her, theres probebly Something angelic going on. But daisy stepped close again and gently licked my cheek. I melted then and pulled her close to me and hugged.
Dad was behind me then rubbing a hand on my back and the other on top of daisys head And said, "Lets take her home babybug."
*************************************************
ARTYS P.O.V.

Taylor took my hand, smooth And silky. She just kkept looking at me, her eyes shifting to different parts of my body. I Seriously was nothing To look at. I Was pretty normal if i do Say So myself. Tall and chubby (like Thats A good Thing right? Yea, ok.) Lanky, my hair a bit grown out And Desperately needing a cut. I was A mess pretty much.
Anyway, its Been Several days since we brought daisy Home. Her and taylor had A big connection Though and taylor Was Starting to look At Things Differently, artistically. I dont really Know How to specifically describe her except That shes alot more...clear, happy, Excited yet calm for anything and Everything. And everything she saw she would describe in great detail. So I tested her yesterday And put a paint brush of mine in Her hand. Not even i Would guess that she was one of the greatest Artists i had Ever met.
It sprang out of nowhere And She Was putting it To great use. Even Though I Wasnt one who Was good on The Eyes in my opinion, but Here She stood, observing like a true artist. It Was Difficult in Someway to Know the Things that Were most likely going Through her mind Right now. For an artist, analyzing is a very Fast and complex process. Yet it made it That Much more Easier To understand how she Was feeling When something was either Going wrong or so So right With her. Which suddenly felt like a priority That I needed To keep Up with. Since The Day i met her, we kind of had the Whole...love at first sight thing going on, and dont Get me wrong, i Know im young But....i Cant see myself spending another day without Taylor No matter how cliche it sounds.
I Chose To do the Same As her, observe And analyze. Her clear Dark peach complection, her midnight dark chocolate locks gently floating across her Face From The breeze blowing in from her Window. The brilliant shining brown And gold in her delicately curved Eyes. The light reflecting off of her freshly licked lips, The longevity of her Dark Eyelashes And the curvature of her little pig nose. She, unlike Me, was incredibly perfect in Every Way possible.
Then She Stepped closer. Both Of our bodies becoming more and more limp The further we leaned in. As of Right Now she Was SUPPOSED to Be looking at Me for A good angle on This portrait of me. I Knew She Didnt need me for This, all the more reason for me To close The Distance between us. But i Couldnt have picked A Worse Time to think About kissing her Really. I Really Wasnt supposed to Be moving. Instead i kissed her cheek, childish, but the Smile on her Face made it Better. I Chuckled and poked her cute little pudgy belly and marveled in The sound of her giggle.
"Observe more. Read me more. Know My details Mrs.Artist. Then come back and ill Kiss you As long As youll let me princess. "I Whispered in her ear And With That i Turned slightly and dropped My jacket from My shoulders, leaving her in A Daze That i had seen her in before from our passed close proximity's. All I could think while i stood here and "observed" her was "wow Shes So beautiful." ......the one Thing i love about art And being an artist...love becomes second Nature.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO ooooooooooo.....i really need Some Feedback guys. Im Sorry I havent Been updating, ive had a serious infection of writers block lol so yea, it helps When yall comment and GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS! So that i can think of Things To write.so yea, comment, Subscribe, recomend And all that Good stuff :) thanks :)