Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Limited view.

*nick p.o.v.*

"Taylor! Taylor where are you!? Aaron!?" Some how allllll of us had gotten split up. Even billy and jay who had came later that night were gone from nerve center.

Whether it was admiring the furniture, checking cameras, or simply looking at some old pictures, somehow we had all wondered off in different directions leaving Taylor alone in the bathroom it had only been like 2 minutes before we were all split and I knew it had to be at the spirits' hands to separate us, it did it on purpose. That made me all the more curious as to what Taylor was up to in the bathroom. I knew for some reason that that wasn't what she was doing. I was worried, and screaming their names.
"Zak!? Zak can you hear me!?" Nothing...it was pitch black in here and I wasn't sure where I was. Usually I was pretty good at paying attention to specific rooms and how to get to them and from them whenever we do walk through's durring the day.

"Aaron! Aaaaarrroooonnnn! Damnit!" The 3 by 4 LCD screen was giving me such limited view that it made my surroundings even more freaky than before and I was succumbing to the melevolent spirits and bullies. Zak was going to have to give me a good cleansing when we found everyone. I just hoped I fount Taylor before she got hurt.

*taylor p.o.v.*

"Dad!? Dad where are you!? Dad!" Where the fuck did they go! Oh god this is so creepy.

Nothing looked familiar and even though nothing looked familiar, I could barrely see as it was. Even worse for me, I didn't have a camera so I literally couldn't see anything. Some place in the distance I could hear people calling to something. I prayed it was the guys calling for each other.

I wanted arty. I needed arty, he was the only person who could make me feel better about all of this. I turned the corner and tried my hardest to see to the other end. Wha....what is that?...I walked a little closer to the figure standing at the other end and watched as it made no sudden movement. What the hell...

"Dad?...is that you?" I got closer and it was him!

It was dad and I started running closer before seeing something sharp and shiny in his right hand. I stopped dead in my tracts and watched his face that i could now see, but I could also see his eyes and the waving battle within them was started again. Twice in one day...but as an angel I still didn't know what to do! What was I supposed to do for him besides fight off whatever came out of him when it made itself known?

"Dad?... are you okay?" I asked and stepped a little closer.

I could see that there was more of my dad than there was the demon inside of him. He took a few steps towards me and stopped again only for a second before it looked as though he was charging me. The angel part of me stood my ground but the girl inside me wanted to turn and run. But over all I wanted to save my dad.

"I've been looking all over for you dad. Are you okay?" I normally walked up to him and eyed him suspiciously.

"I'm pretty sure everyone is wondering around somewhere here in this ol-" I guess I was wrong! He grabbed my arm and took my by my throat shoving me up against the wall. I squealed out in pain as I heard a crack in my ribs.

"Dad! Dad stop please! Please! Its me! Its me dad!"

"Shut your mouth you fucking slut! Your daddy is no longer here, and this time i'm here to make sure he never ever comes back." The demon spat.

"No, no, he wont let you. Dads stronger than you and he will not let you win. He always wins. He will outsmart yo-ah!" That was it, the fire started burning in his eyes and my breathing was coming to a stop, even more so when he began lifting me off the ground until his arm couldn't reach any further.

"When I give you your dad back make sure you ask him about the phone call that killed your mother."

What?..... a tear dripped out of my eye and my breathing was even more scarce as he whipped the silver blade up to my stomach and plunged it into my side just enough to put me in emence pain. Then he put it too my throat.

"And tell your precious Nick I said hello..."

"Or you can just say it now you coward. Let her go." Nick said coming around the corner. Again I was amazed at his calmness. At this point though, my vision was becoming spotted with white spots and my hands were surfing on my dads hands scratching and pulling and pinching for a way to get out of his clenching grasp.

"Nick...." I whispered out. And that was it. I was out.

*nick p.o.v.*

Taylor had gone limp in the hold of Zak's firm grip and the demon in Zak had thankfully turned its attention to me.

"Coward you say? Is that what you think of me Nicky boy? " he let Taylor's body fall to the ground and I knew I needed to hurry or else she was going to die. Zak's form was large and massive with the growing energy inside him. He stalked towards me and I did my best to stand my ground, keeping a sharp eye on Taylor.

"You mean the kind of coward who can't face his troubles with his wife?"

"You bastard..."

"You mean the kind of coward who is perfectly set on getting it on with his best friends daughter? Might I add that shes just 16. Actually I encourage you Nicky. You've got good taste. Shes still a virgin you know."

"Shut up! That's none of your business!!"

"Oh its not?"

I really didn't want to hurt Zak. I really really didn't but at this rate, Taylor was dying, Zak was hopeless, and Aaron was somewhere in trouble and in need of help and Arty was probebly trying as hard as I was looking for Taylor. All of this needed to end. All of it needed to end now. So I did what I had too. What Zak would have wanted me to do.

I took the slab of sharp iron that I had and charged Zak, choosing his side to make a large gash enough to bring him back to himself. I also took the cross I had used in the car this morning and flung it on his body as Zak, my Zak writhed in pain.

"I'm sorry bro..."

Taylor was still lying motionless on the floor and I knelt down in front of her to check her vital signs. I shook her, I lifted her up and opened her eyes. .......shes not breathing.....

"Taylor?..."

Her pulse....check her pulse nick. ..................

"....Taylor....."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh lol tell me what you think!!!!