Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

if its going to help dad then let me see it.

It was so hot that my icecream was already dripping by the time the lady handed it to me. Aaron sat across from me, a smile planted on his face before taking some sips from his smoothy. I respected his wishes to stay healthy but come on, everyone has there free day lol
"So.....dad is being weird. Ever since he came back from lockdown, hes been....especially quiet. As soon as he walked in the door he snapped at me. Usually he comes around but this time, its sticking. " i said without looking at him. I didnt know if i expected aaron to understand. I mean, i usually steered pretty clear of the life they have. Yes, ive had a few of my own experiences but they went through some pretty heavy stuff that i wasnt sure i wanted tto know about.
"Zak is.....already a pretty private guy you know? Hes usually quiet unless hes excited about something. But, you know what he does and im sure u can understand the toll it takes on him, plus jet lag. Hes probebly extremely stressed out right now." Aarong explained.
"But... all he does is look at his computer or phone or sleep. He doesnt say anything to me he hardly even looks at me aaron. I mean... we went to the mall the day after he got home but even then he disappeared to a different store. I miss him aaron. Hes just ...floating away..... i dont think its tiredness. He gets over that. This is here to stay." I whispered the last part, not even myself wanting to believe this. I miss my dad. But he is very different. Aaron just looked at me. His facial expression slowly changing to something that was kindof scaring me.
"I think theres something you need to see."
************************
Aaron took me to billys. I wasnt exactly sure what was going on but i trusted aaron that this was probebly important so i didnt ask. But as we stood with billy in his kitchen, billy was really unsure about whatever aaron wanted me to see.
"Have u even asked zak yet? I really dont think he ould b ok with this." Billy said. But aaron with quick to counter.
"You know he would never show this to her. But zak has been...not himself if your catching my drift." So...they both know? Billy looked at me then, a deep depp look of sympathy in his eyes. He nodded once in understanding and motioned for me to follow him.
In a dark room lightly lit with the small glow of computer screens, there seemed to be one that was already set on something billy must have already been watching. A room of green filled its area. Dad stood leaning against a wall, a hard expression fighting with his face. For a second i was confused but soon realized it was from his shows. No, i dont watch Ghost Adventures mostly because dad says so, for whatever reason i didnt know but while hes gone on trips i usually take my time to view a few episodes so that i at least know what he does. I liked it,but i had yet to tell him.
"Ok...Taylor this is a bit gruesome. But, i can assure u this is why zaks been acting the way he has. Ill let you decide what u think." Billy said.
"If its going to help dad then let me see." I said.
"Ok." Billy pulled up a chair for me and gave me some headphones, rewinded a bit and the pressed play.
Dad was angry, extremely anfry, his eyes filled with pure hate, black and endless. His face was hard, he even looked afraid. He screamed and writhed in pain against the wall, i would have jumped in and made it stop if i could have. I got up as it didnt seem to fade, my hands pushing the sound deeper into my ears, his screeches loud and his puch against the wall made me jumping, throwing the headphones off of my head. I backed away looking for aarons embrace. And when i found it i relaxed. But it was so shocking to see the ....almost like a fight...going on inside of him and he was beating it. From looking at the computers from a distance, the scratches and bruises on dads body were light and baraly visable.
" i need to see him....you have to take me home. What if it comes back?" I asked worried. But they both looked at me weird. Yet somehow i had sparked billies interest.
"What do u mean..."
"Ive done my research billy. Ive seen where he got scratched. I know what the trinity is. Its a gate, what if that was its entance? What if its still with him? He was obviously possesed, what if hes still battling it? I need to help him! We need to help him billy! Come on! We have to go! Aar-" "woah woah woah! Taylor its alright, calmdown! We will help him ok? Hes gonna be ok. " billy assured me.
" ok we just.....we need to go soon....please." and with that, billy got ready and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry there so short, all the more to keep you coming back my pretties xD lol