Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Happy Birthday

"Aaron, hey man. I uh...i need you to come stay with Taylor. Im going to see melanie tomarrow but i need someone here for taylor when she wakes up. " i asked. Tomorrow was the 10th anniversary of Mrlanies death. Pretty much every saturday i took her flowers but on the anniversaries i took a candle and more flowers and sage to burn at her grave. Taylor didnt know i did this but i thought i would tell her when i got back. I still was going to but i needed some alone time with melanie today.
September 15th, 2010 Melanie Roseta Bagans died in a car accident on her way home from dinner with me. We were both in it. It was a busy saturday night, and everyone and their mother was out.
"Yea sure bro i gotcha. " and then i hung up.
A drunk driver.....that drunk drunk son of a bitch....
I shook my head. I wasnt about to think about this, not when Taylor was....realizing what was wrong. I felt terrible. I knew something was wrong too but doing what i do, it kindof takes ur mind away. But that was a side of me that i vowed to melanie i wouldnt let taylor see. Just like her mother shes strong and determined, kinda like me to.
I could feel it inside me, writhing in pain against my undying will to keep it out. I knew i could burst at any moment and i didnt wnt to be around taylor when it happened, shes all i have left and i cant stand the thought of even romotely hurting her let alone her be gone forever. I promised melanie i would take care of her.
I took another sip of the chocolate milk that taylor made me and retreated up to her room to say goodnight before i wasnt able to see her. It was already midnight so i already knew i wasnt going to sleep.
*********************************************
"Ok goodnight babybug" i pulled the blanket up over her and gave her back a quick rub. Walking out the door i pulled out my phone and texted aaron to make sure he brought her some breakfast and then went to my bedroom after grabbing my glass of milk from the living room and layed down wishing that just maybe i woud get some shut-eye before the day ahead of me. Thankfully i was right. Picturing taylor warm and cozy in bed in just the next room over gave me enough comfort to turn on my side and drift off into a dreameless sleep.
*Taylors P.O.V.*
You know how u can smell McDonalds from like a mile away? Well the sweet sent of pancakes and hashbrowns drifted through the house causing me to wake with a smile on my face. Hopefully dad felt better today...maybe not cuz usually he MADE breakfast for me.
I got out of my cozy warm bed and padded across my shiney hardwood floor out into the living room. The smell got intence and my mouth unvolentarily watered like crazy. This was going to b really bad for me but today i was going on a fat binge, plus who cares! It my birthday today!!!!!!
And dad must not have forgotten lol because streamers hung from the ceiling and a happy birthday banner fell delicately across the mantle ubove the fireplace, and balloons in ever corner of the houseswayed with the gentle breaze flowing in from the open sliding glass door that led to our zen garden. I walked into the kitchen.
"Aaron?......wheres dad?" I asked extremely freaking confused.
He handed me a cup of orange juice and smiled.
"Goodmorning to you to taylor. Hes out for today, taking care of some important things. " he responded.
"More important than my birthday?...." i questiojed. Dad had never missed a single birthday my whole entire life and now this year hes chosen work over his daughters 16th birthday? I was starting to get really mad and upset but aaron hugged me and i breathed trying to just let it go. I didnt want today to b ruined but...really dad? He couldnt have scooped any lowerthan this.
"Give him a break taylor, he needs some calm time, i dont think he can handle a house full of people today ok? " aaron cooed. I shook my head in understanding but i really wanted him to be here today, of all days.
***********************
After a while, people started showing up, nick and veronique and their baby annabelle, some of my cousins, grandma and grandpa Bagans, aunt jessica, her husband and little baby tori, more cousins, billy and his wife and thats all.
I tried to smile and laugh lightly at jokes that normally would be funny had dad been standing at my side laughing right along wigh me. But...feeling the need to take care of some "important things" just overwrote his only daughters 16th birthday. To be honest i was kind of pissed. God, its one thing to forget, its another to not have a party, but its completely different to KNOW its your daughters birthday and just DONT show up.
Seriously right now i was having a hard time focusing on anything and i really just needed some time alone to just think things through quickly so that i wouldnt upset my family. If there was one thing i learned from my dad that wasnt paranormal was how to be a good host.
I quickly made my way down the hall to my room, closing the door behind me and pacing feircly, something i also learned from dad. Sitting on the edge of my bed i pulled my hair from its high pony tail and let out a sigh that had been waiting since i saw aaron and not dad in my kitchen this morning.
~bing bing~ my phone beeped.
*hey babybug. Im sorry i couldnt be there for u on this big day, in the morning ill wake u up with a suprize. I didnt forget i promise, so dont kill me lol ill explain why i left and where i went over cake. Try to be a good host and be polite. I trust you can pretend your me for a day lol Aaron is gonna stay with you tonight and like i said ill see u in the morning. Happy Birthday babybug, I Love You. -daddy*
I sunk onto my ped, pulling my knees to my chest and sighed deeply before jumping up and running through the door, clingy to every person i walked passed with the tenderness that my dad had tought me several years ago.
Happy birthday me, i sent to myself and looked to aaron who smiled at me and i smiled back.
Happy birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwahahahaha lol sorry, random :) enjoy! Comment, subscribe, recomend!!!!!