Status: In process!!!! So suscribe and read on peoples :D

Unexpected!

Eight...

*Jacob‘s POV*

I hung up the phone. “Why do you gotta be so mean to her Jacob?” Billy said rolling into the living room. “What did she ever do to you? She’s a sweet girl.”

I just looked at my father and walked to my room. I laid on my bed and put my face in my pillow. UGH! Why did I have to imprint on her!! I don’t even know her! Why did it have to happen now?? Couldn’t it have waited a little while?? I was still messed up about Bella rejecting me. What if I actually try to talk to Sam and she rejects me? My own imprint reject me. The hell with that. I can’t handle anymore. I gotta try and…what?? Avoid her maybe?

*Ding Dong*

“Jacob could you get that?!!?” Billy yelled.

I got up and walked out of my room. “Got it!!” I yelled. I got to the door and opened it, “I told you to------” I caught eye sight of her. DAMN SHE LOOKED HOT! 'Well so much for avoiding her, this won't be easy.' I thought.

*Sam’s POV*

“I told you to------” Jacob said opening the door. He started looking me up and down. Is he really checking me out? .

“Jacob?” I said waving my hands in his face.

“Uhm…….I forgot what I was gonna say. Uh, I guess come in.” He said blushing and moving aside for me to come in.

I don’t look that hot. Least I didn’t think so. Good thing I decided to leave my hair down I guess. I walked in and waited, “So where’s Billy?” I asked.

“He’s in the kitchen.” he said walking past me.

I followed right behind him until he made a sudden stop and turned around. I was to close to stop in time so I ended up just walking right into him, “Ah!” I started falling but Jacob caught my arm but still was too late. He ended up falling right on top of me onto the floor. We layed on the floor for what seemed like an hour but was probably 20 seconds looking at each other. I couldn‘t take it anymore, I needed air.“Jacob, no offense. But your huge and your squishing me.”

“OH! Sorry.” He said jumping off me.”

I gasped for air as soon as he was off. “Yeahh no problem.” I took his hand that he offered me to help me get up. “Thanks.” I said smiling.

“Sure sure. Oh here. You dropped these…when you fell.” he laughed picking up my sunglasses that were on the ground.

“Thanks.” I grabbed them and put them on top of my head. Crap my hair is probably messed up.

“Here.” Jacob took the glassed of my head and fixed what I’m guessing was some random hairs sticking up. He put my glasses back on my head and pulled a strand of hair behind my ear.

'Dear God! Why do you tease me!!' I thought “This kid is drop dead Smexy!!”

“What’s going on?” Billy asked surprising both me and Jacob to where we jumped.

“Uh nothing. Sam just fell and I was helping her up.” Jacob said.

“And that required you fixing and pulling a strand of hair back behind her ear how??” Billy asked giving Jacob a smirk.

It took all my will power not to laugh. I couldn’t leave Jacob hanging like this, “He was just helping me fix my hair cause my glasses----”

“Got caught in her hair.” Jacob said interrupting.

“Yeah. They got tangled and it hurt so I asked Jacob to help me out.” I looked at Jacob and then smiled at Billy.

“Mhmmmm. Is that right?” he smiled again. “Well sam you are a clutz and it wouldn’t be the 1st time. Remember that time you and Paul were wrestling??” he asked laughing.

“Ah yeah! When I started running after him and I ended up tripping over my own feet and cutting my knee. Good times.” I said laughing. “The guys laughed at me that whole day.”

“When was this??” Jacob asked.

“I don’t think you were here Jacob.” I said.

“Oh. Okay…well uh dad I’ma…I’ma go find the guys since Sam is here. It was nicing seeing you again.” He said smiling at me.

“You too Jake..I mean Jacob.”

“Jake is fine Sam.”

“Well then…see you later Jake.” I smiled and blushed.

“Bye.” he started walking away, with my eyes following him until he shut the door behind him.

I turned to look at Billy and he was giving me that same smirk he gave Jake earlier.

“What??” I asked.

“Oh nothing. I just find it cute.”

“Find what cute?”

“Oh you know…..the fact that you like my son.”

“What?! No…I don’t like..pssh…what? What gave you that idea??” I asked stuttering after each word. Giving him a 'I have now idea what you are talking about look'.

“Okay. If you want to play that game.” He said wheeling himself around. “I won’t tell Jacob you like him. You got my word.” he turned and smiled at me.

“Thanks Billy….I mean what? I don’t like your son.” I smiled and hugged him.
♠ ♠ ♠
D'awwwww.....