Status: I'm trying to upload as fast as possible ^u^

I Know I'm Not That Perfect...

Chapter 2

It was the last class of my first day and I was counting down the seconds until it ended.
Biology was so fucking boring, I nearly fell asleep.
But when the bell finally rang I literally flew out of the building.

When I went out the door I suddenly remembered, that I had to drive the bus home, because new school and shit...
Oh man...
I needed ten minutes to find the bus stop.
I sat down next to another gay couple. Well, I guessed they were a couple, because they were making out right next to me.
It felt kinda awkward sitting next to them and I still had half an hour until the bus arrived, so I decided to take a walk around the building until then.
There was a park right next to the school, where some students sat under the trees doing there homework and stuff...

I walked a few minutes until I saw a ginger haired boy sitting under a tree.
I recalled Michaels words about the mascot being a Ginger.
Maybe I could take my chance to apologise for the little accident this morning.
When I walked over he didn't seem to recognize me.
"Hey, erm, excuse me...", I said shyly.
He turned his head to me, a cigarette in his mouth.
"Erm, hey. I just wanted to apologise for running into you this morning.", I told him.
He looked kinda confused.
"I don't remember someone running into me.", he answered.
He sounded different than the mascot i crashed into.
Oh crap, wrong Ginger, Aus.

"Oh, I think you are the wrong person, sorry, bye!", I quickly turned around, blushing.

Oh my god, could this day get any more awkward?

"Hey, wait, you're the new guy, right?", I suddenly heard a voice behind me.

Shit.

I turned around again.
"I guess..."
"Hey, I'm Justin, nice to meet you.", he reached out for my hand and I shook his.
"How is your first day going?"
"Well, pretty awkward...I'm running around waiting for the bus because there are two guys making out at the bus stop and I'm so fucking tired..."
"Oh, you mean Jack and Alex?", he looked behind me to the bus stop. "Yeah...They are so into each other...sometimes they sit there until it gets dark, even in winter, it's kind of weird."
He laughs a bit.
"Well, I gotta go, see ya, man."

I watch him walk away, then I sit down next to the tree. Until now, to me, it seems like everyone knows I'm knew, everyone is nice (except the school mascot) and everyone is gay.

yay.

Well better than my old school, where they called me freak because I had a nose piercing...

(>^-^>)

The next morning was living hell, because I had to get up two hours earlier than usual because of the bus.
In our old town I lived right next to the school and got up ten minutes before the first class...

"Austin, you're gonna be late!", I heard my Mum screaming from downstairs.
"Yeah, yeah...", I murmured and rolled out of bed.

I took a shower and put on another slipknot shirt and black skinny jeans.
When I walked out of the door I hit my head at the frame, because I was too big for the new door.
"Seriously?", I murmered kind of pissed.
"Are you alright, son?", my dad asked while walking by.
"It was just the doorframe, I'm still alive...", I snaped and immediatly regret it.
"I'm sorry, Dad it's not my day..."
"It's okay, Austin, hurry up, you're gonna miss your bus!"

(#._.)

"Hey, Bro.", I heard someone say next to me, when I got out of the bus. I looked behind me and saw Michael standing next to me. He was holding a cute white dog in his arms.
"Hey, Michael. Aww, and who are you?", I asked and petted the dogs head a bit.
"That's Chanel. Chanel East Coast."
I laughed at the name and asked: "Since when are dogs allowed in school?"
"They aren't. It's Tylers dog, he lives right next to the school and I lost a bet, so I'm taking Chanel out for a walk instead of him today.", he explained.
"Aw, she's so cute."
"Yeah, like her owner.", he said and winked at me.

He continued his walk with Chanel and I went into the building.
Right into a big orange cat.

Okay, this isn't funny anymore, universe, I'm so done with you.

"Sorry..."
"No I'm sorry!", the cat suddenly said and I was kind of surprised.
"I was such an asshole yesterday, erm, wait a sec."
He fumbled with his costume and finally took of his cat-head.

And, I swear to god, my eyes melted.

He was so fucking beautiful, I cannot.

"Hi, I'm Alan. You're new right?", he said and smiled at me.

"No, I mean yes, I mean, I'm Austin..."
Wow.

"Oh okay, well sorry for snaping at you.", he says and shows me another perfect smile.

w h y

"Er...y-yeah, no problem, i guess...", I stuttered awkwardly.

"Well, I gotta go now...you know, there's important cat stuff to do."

He laughed and i died of cuteness, and then he went away.

Oh my god, this school will be the death of me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, Alan xD

I do have so much time right now, that's why I'm uploading so fast :3
Hope you like it <3