Status: I'm trying to upload as fast as possible ^u^

I Know I'm Not That Perfect...

Chapter 9

"We need to get Tony a girl as fast as possible.", I said while we were waiting for the popcorn.

Austin raised One eyebrow, looking confused.
"Why so quick?", he asked.
"Because he's annoying the shit out of me with his forever alone whining.", I explained, rolling my eyes. "He says that he's sad because everyone is dating someone but him."

Austin suddently gave me a weird look.

"So...you are dating someone?", he asked.

Ok, Alan, keep calm. This is a trap.

"Erhm..."
I actually had no idea how to answer. What if I say yes and he thinks I'm taking this all too fast too serious. And if I say No he may thinks I'm Not interested...

"Alan.", he suddenly ripped me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"What are you even thinking about?"

And then, befor I could even think about explaining,he came super close, put his hands around my face and kissed me.
But Not the soft, cute way. More like he wanted me to accept that I had no choice. That it was absolutely clear that I'm his. And there was no way out.

And I had absolutely no Problem with this.

Suddenly we heard a 'click' noise next to us.
We both turned our heads at the exwctly same time just to See Michael taking a picture with one of those old cameras, where the picture comes out after you made it.

"WHAT THE?!", I started freaking out.

"Mikey, what are you doing?", Tyler asked annoyed.

"One day you can show this to your children.", he explained.

"Could you just stop it?", Ty nearly screamed and walked away.
Seemly pissed.

"Yes, please.", Austin said.

"Come on, guys. I'm just making fun, what's the problem?", Mike asked laughing.

"Maybe he's pissed because you're spending more attention to our relationship than to your own.", I told him.

Michael seemed a bit confused but then his look turned from guilty to sad to omg-what-have-I-done.

"Excuse me guys.", he quickly said, then ran away, searching his boyfriend.

But Not before handing me our kissing picture.
I quickly shoved it in my pocket.

"Okey,ehrm, where did we stop?", I asked and Austin was close to my face, ready to kiss me again, when suddenly someone put a can of salty popcorn between us.

"That's 3,50$ please.", the woman behind the counter said.

Well, thanks for cock blocking, bitch.

I wanted to put out my money, when Austin stopped me.
"I'm gonna pay this."

"But you already payed in the café."
"I invited you. I'll pay the popcorn."
"But..."

"Can you girls finish being annoying and just pay the motherfucking popcorn?! The movie started two minutes ago!", Shay suddenly shouted from behind us.

Austin handed his money to the woman before I could start complaining again.

"Hey, look at this",he suddenly said, pointing to the second popcorn bar.

Tony was leaning against it talking to some blonde girl.

"Problem solved.", I said with a happy grin.

Austin let out a small, cute laugh. Then he grabbed my right hand and pulled me in the cinemaroom.

Well, I'm okay with that.

=^*.*^=

We were sitting on our seats in the middle of the room.

Ty and Mike were sitting on seperate seats. It seemed like Ty was more pissed than we First thought.
And Michael looked pretty sad.

I was sitting between Shay and Austin.

The movie was totally boring,I thought, but the others liked it so I couldn't talk to anyone.

"I'm gonna use the toilet just quick.", I whispered into Austins ear and he nodded.

Then I Stand up and walked out of the room through the hallway.

I was two meters away from the toilet, when suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me against the dark red cinema-wall.

Austins face was only centimeters away from mine and his hands where pinning my wrists against the wall.

My heartbeat started freaking out and my eyes stared at him with a bit of panic.

Omgomgomg ok that's not okay, Austin. Stop it before I knock out again.

"How do you even DARE leaving me alone.", he purred into my ear.

I thought I was going to die when he started kissing me with even more passion.

My heart bumped so fast I thought it would jumped out of my chest.

Ok I was absolutely and with no doubt deeply in love with this guy...
♠ ♠ ♠
yaaaaaay xD
sorry, this took 145842772461 years, but I had so many exams this week and no time :/ Next One will be up sooner ^_^

Hope you like it <3

PS: I thought about writing a Story about Ty and Mike :3 Would you like this, or...?