Status: Just getting started:)

No Such Thing as Too Young

Shy boy.

We played an amazing set. The first night of tour is always one of the best. For me at least. Chris does definitely not agree. He always babbles on about how its always the last show, because you know it's the last show. You have to give it all you've got, and what not.

Pierce the veil is now playing there set, and we're all working on getting Austin ready. Right now he is wearing a pink tutu skirt, a purple t shirt with the Disney princesses on, a blonde wig with a tiara, and some sparkly silver heels. He looks bloody fantastic I have to tell you.

"Your legs, man! you look so much like a girl it's not even funny." Alan managed to get out in his hysterical fit of laughter. Chris was literally dying. He was leaning over the arm of the couch, trying to regain his breath. "Aw c'mon guys! We haven't even reached the fun part yet." Austin complained, trying to keep his eyes closed, while I tried to put "the pink stuff', as he called it on his eye lids. "Yo Cody, make sure there's enough pink on his face. we need him to look fabulous for show time!" James said snickering in the corner. I just laughed along with them, trying not to poke him in the eye.

"It's going to look so amazing. Fucking giant Austina, and little Victor." Phil added, joining Alan and Chris on the sofa. "That's her new name?" Valentino asked walking through the door. "Don't judge. It was the first thing that popped into my head!" I said laughing uncontrollably. "Guys, their next song is hold on till may, we gotta hurry backstage and side stage." Matt said sticking his head into the room.
I rushed backstage with Austin, so the guys didn't notice us, while the others went side stage to watch.

"Thank you!" Vic yelled into his mic while the crowd calmed down again. "So, This song, originally features Lindsey Stamey, And since she isn't on tour with us, we wanted to get somebody else to sing it with us." He said, and the crowd went crazy again. "Unfortunately, the only girl on tour, didn't want to do it, so you're stuck with me." Vic said letting out a laugh when the crowd cheered. "Here's hold on till may." He finished, and they started playing.
Austin and I stood just behind Mike, waiting for Austins showtime. Mike turned his head and when he saw Austin he started laughing, shaking his head. The crowd couldn't see us yet, but I decided to give them a clue to what is about to happen.

I stepped onto one of the amps, and started waving at the crowd. They went crazy and pointed at me. Jaime and tony already noticed me, and waved, still playing the song. Vic turned around and gave me a small wave too. I continued standing there, dancing, and playing air guitar, till it was Austins show time. "Play your part big time, bro!" I said clapping his shoulder as he passed me onto the stage, a mic already in his hand.. I have to admit he walked good in those heels. probably better than me already.
He started singing, which made Vic jump and stop playing his guitar. He stared at Austin for a few moments. Then at me and back at Austin, Before he burst into laughter. He composed himself before yelling "this means war!" into his mic.

He looked into my eyes, and I felt like I was staring into his mind. The smile on his face instantly made my lips curve upwards. It felt like I was drawn to him. I have never been one to believe in love at first sight, and what I feel right now certainly isn't love, but something about him made me want to get closer to him. get to know the shy Fuentes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well........ Update Monday, my ass.... A couple weeks ago I promised to update, which I obviously did not do. So, this time I won't give a specific time, I update when i update. BUT I will promise you it's going to be soon and the chapter will be longer seieng as this is so short...