Status: Comments, please? They are the best inspiration i know.

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone, but Let's Get It Back

Show It To Me With Your Body

The twins ate cake with their uncles while I sat in the kitchen, on a counter with one of my hidden bottles in my hand. Vodka burned my throat and I felt like crying, but I told myself to suck it up and forget Oliver even if it was impossible due the fact he was the man I loved and the father of my boys.
‘Are you seriously drinking vodka at Ben’s and Alex’s party?’ Jordan walked into the kitchen and sat beside me, taking the bottle from me.

‘For broken hearts.’ He sighed and took a swig and handed me the bottle back.
‘What?’ I mumbled and mimicked Jordan. Hiss escaped my lips when the liquid burned my throat.
‘You love him and he loves you, but his knob and took the tattoo artist.’ He sighed and took the bottle away from me.
‘So you’re into Hannah?’ I stared him as he drank.
‘Nope.’ He burped causing me to roll my eyes.
‘You know, he likes Hannah a lot, but he loves you and thinks you don’t love him because the best mate thing.’ Jordan jumped down from the counter and opened the cabinet under the sink. He pulled the fake wall out and put the bottle in, placing the wall back.
‘How do you know about my stash?’ I gave him confused look.
‘Found it while recording and drank a bit.’ He chuckled and closed the cabin. ‘Do something before he decides to forget you.’ Jordan patted my knee and walked out of the kitchen.



‘You smell like vodka.’ Oliver grabbed angrily my hand and pulled me outside where we were alone.
I sighed and light a cigarette. ‘Did you drink?’ Oliver stared me intensively. I blew the cigarette smoke to his face.
‘What if I did, you are the one who isn’t supposed to drink and I can drink as much as I want.’ I spat and took another drag from the stick. Oliver looked disappointed.
‘It’s Ben’s and Alex’s birthday and their mother is getting wanked.’ Oliver spat back.
‘Yeah, because you are all over my friend when I finally thought you would love me. I waited the first two months of your tour that you would come home so I could kiss you and tell that I love you, but then Hannah told me you two were dating and my heart sunk. That’s why I’m fucking getting wanked. I can’t stand see you two making out.’ I spat and punched Oliver’s chest. ‘And don’t you see your sons are down because daddy chose another woman when mommy is right here.’ I almost screamed. I threw the cigarette into the pool not giving a shit about it at the moment and stormed into the loft.

I looked over the room and sighed from relief that the twins were with Tom. I heard Oliver call me, but I didn’t want to talk to him, not at all so I did try my best to ignore him by talking with Carol.



‘Twins are sleeping.’ I mumbled and grabbed the pillow and a blanket from the bed.
‘What are you doing?’ Oliver grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me on the bed straight into his arms. ‘I love you and well Hannah wasn’t even mad.’ He kissed all over my neck.
‘Why would she be mad.’ I tried to squirm out of his arms, not really wanting to be this close to him after what happened.
‘Because I’m going to take you out tomorrow.’ Oliver tightened his grip on me so I wouldn’t be able to go.
‘Hannah won’t be so-‘realization hit me and I stopped squirming. ‘You dumped her?’ I stared into his eyes and he nodded.

‘Kiss me.’ He whispered seductively into my ear and I couldn’t resist, so I pressed my lips hungrily on his, moving them with his pace not wanting to ever stop. His hands found their way into my hair, taking a firm grip and pressing me tightly against him. For minutes his soft lips move against mine before we both needed air.

‘Again?’ He smirked, voice full of lust and love and I didn’t hesitate. Our lips were again together but more roughly this time. My hands explored his body, and I broke the kiss. Oliver groaned, making me giggle before I moved my lips on his neck, searching for his sweet spot.

Right under his ear, the spot that I kissed caused him to moan, making me more eager to do it again. ‘Fucking hell Em’s.’ He moaned and grabbed my bottom, moving us so I was under him. He had that stupid Sykes gene smirk on his face. ‘I love you.’ He breathed against my neck and bit gently my skin, leaving love bites all around my neck until he found my spot. He bit it more forcefully making my whole body twitch. His lips curled into a smile against my neck and he kept biting and sucking the spot. Slight pain ran through me but it was the good pain.

I let my hands wonder over Oliver’s crotch getting moans as response of my actions. He supported his body with his hands so he was hovering over me, eyes closed and head hanging. ‘Don’t stop love.’ He begged when I pulled my hand away.
‘I won’t.’ I purred into his ear and slid my hand under his boxers, feeling him. ‘Somebody’s excited.’ I sang and grabbed his hard, stroking him slowly. Several moans escaped his lips, getting louder every time so I pushed my lips on his to keep him quiet.

Oliver suddenly pulled away from me. ‘You know, I have wanted this since the first time.’ He smirked and pulled my pants off with my panties. I gave him approving look and he started to kiss my inner thighs moving slowly up and stopped. He took off his boxers and rolled his eyes. ‘Fucking condoms.’ He mumbled and took one from the bedside table, ripping the wrapper open and pulling it over his hard. He ripped my shirt off and rolled his eyes smiling because I didn’t have bra on.
Oliver placed himself between my open legs and kissed my stomach, moving up. His hands cupped my breasts and he played with them while he kissed me passionately. When he parted our lips he gave me a questioning look and I nodded. Oliver moved his hands on my hips and pushed himself into me.

‘Oliver.’ I whimpered and clawed his back, leaving red trails as he moved his hips on a fast beat, making me want to scream. He soon found my spot and started to thrust harder. I gasped loudly and dug my nails into his back, which he seemed to enjoy because his pace got even faster.
Sweat rolled down his face as he pressed his head to my neck, biting the skin over the love bites, sending me into a heaven.

Warm feeling spread into my body and I screamed Oliver’s name, grabbing the bed sheets as my back arched. Oliver’s thrusts got slower, until he fell on top of me, panting heavily. I lifted his head up from my chest and whipped the sweat off. ‘I love you.’ I pressed my lips against his but the kiss didn’t last long due the heavy panting of us both. After that we didn’t move at all and Oliver fell asleep on me and still in me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise. Call to rape center number or shit like that if you didn't like it or you think it's too vulgar for you
Image
Image