Status: Comments, please? They are the best inspiration i know.

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone, but Let's Get It Back

Show Me I'm The Only One

‘Yah, I so rather am here with you three birds than with the lads at the strip club.’ Curtis, my maid of honor, rolled his eyes and opened his third beer. We were at the flat while the lads, like Curtis said, were at the strip club. Oliver kept texting me the whole time telling how much he missed me and how it was easy to say no to the alcohol. I was so proud of him, how he managed to stay away from the alcohol and other stuff.
‘Good.’ Amanda laughed and patted Curtis’s back.

‘Oliver is calling you.’ Hannah handed me my phone which she had took from me so I wouldn’t spend the whole night just texting my soon to be husband.
‘Hey Oli.’ I giggled, I had probably drunk twice as much as Curtis but I had really good beer head.
‘Hey, you will never guess who our stripper is.’ Oliver laughed.
‘Do tell who is taking her clothes off while you watch.’ I rolled my eyes, getting weird looks from my maids. I put the phone on speaker.

‘You need to guess love.’ Oliver sang and I heard giggles behind me.
‘Fucking hell Oliver, the queen, I don’t know.’ I laughed and high fived Hannah.
‘Funny love. Rubber tits.’ Oliver clearly rolled his eyes even if couldn’t really tell. I heard the high pitched annoying voice yelling something like ‘Fuck you Sykes.’
‘Are you fucking with me, SJ is a stripper nowadays.’ Curtis laughed, holding his stomach.
‘Am I on speaker? Well anyways, cum slut kind of ruined my partying mood so I was thinking about coming home.’ Oliver sighed. I told him not to come here, because well the groom isn’t supposed to see the bride until the altar and the lads had no problem of keeping him away from home, since it was his last night as ‘free’ man.
‘Well, I feel like getting wanked now.’ I laughed after hanging up with Oliver. Curtis sang hallelujah and downed his beer.


The sound my heels made as I tapped my feet against the floor made me crazy but calm at the same time. ‘Stop that awful noise or you are walking to the altar with black eye.’ Amanda grabbed my ankles
‘Did someone get too wanked last night?’ I joked and she bit my leg. Like actually stuck her head under my dress and bit my leg.
‘God Amanda.’ I almost screamed. Everyone in the room started to laugh.
‘Mommy, do we look cute?’ Alexander stared me with his puppy eyes which he learned from Tom and I really need to punch him for doing that.
‘Yes you do, you both are extremely cute.’ I kissed my boys.
‘I really hope the third one is a girl.’ Dad chuckled and I nodded as agreement. I couldn’t take third mini Oliver running all around the place, making me really annoyed. I mean the twins are my biggest treasures , but c’mon I have complained already so much about them so I guess it’s easy to figure why I wish the baby was a girl.

I stared myself from the full body mirror. My hair was up on a bun, bangs hanging normally over my eyebrows and I had a crown made of daisies. Barely any makeup, just my eyeliner. ‘Ball-Gown Sweetheart Chapel Train Organza Satin Wedding Dress with Ruffle Beadwork.’ The lady from the dress shop described my dress and that was enough for me. I had black three inch heels and a daisy bouquet.

‘You are so beautiful love.’ Curtis hugged me.
‘Time to go mates.’ Tom knocked on the door. My heartbeat got faster and faster
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but the wedding scene is longer.
Image
Image