Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 27

Sahina's POV;

After hailing a taxi cab we flew down to this shopping spot that I love, that had a Spencer's warehouse and a Hot Topic warehouse too, along with Alliyson's favorite store Aeropostale and some others I never really went into.

"Where should we go first?" I asked, tugging on my black t-shirt with the bright green stars on it, the jelly bracelets on my wrists sliding down.

"Hot Topic?" Alliyson suggested, holding Frank's hand behind her back and gestured at Hot Topic.

"Sure," I replied and smiled at them both, Alliyson dragging herself and Frank into the store and going towards the t-shirt section, Frank pulling down on his hood so he won't be noticed.

They really were impossible, those two.

They were obviously completely infatuated with each other.

I mean come on, you don't just fly someone in from a whole 'nother continent to run away with you to another state.

Just so you both can stay at an apartment, together, alone.

And I've seen the way he looks at her, from the minute I met him to just before in my own apartment, when I went to get the drinks.

When I was coming back into the room to ask Frank if he wanted ice in his drink, Alliyson the same, I saw him peck her on the lips. Alliyson was surprised, of course since it was evident on her face. I went back into the kitchen, forgetting all about asking them if they wanted ice and put it in anyway and headed back into the kitchen, both of them a reasonable distance away from each other.

And people don't think I know these things.

I also knew Frank was listening in on our conversation because he didn't go to the bathroom right away after I showed him where it was. Which was a great opportunity for me to fish Alliyson for answers and have Frank hear the truth, so he wouldn't have to jump to conclusions about...anything.

I am one sneaky little mofo.

I browsed through the CD's at the front, seeing Aiden's own new CD and my heart ached. I really missed wiL, I hated when him and the guys went on tour cause after a while. I missed those jackasses too. But what could you do, that was his job and it made me wonder what Gerard and the guys were doing without Frank.

I heard Alliyson squeak from in the back of the store and I headed over to see her gazing at a white tank top hung up on the wall. I think an The Academy Is... song started on the loud speaker.

"Isn't it amazing?" I heard her gush as Frank held his arms around her waist as she stared up at the white wife beater, with Atreyu written at the bottom, and little pink hearts and black skulls and an assortment of other stuff all over it.

"It's uber chill," I admitted and Alliyson turned around to shoot me a smile.

"I want it," She announced and Frank held her up in the air so she could grab her size and pull it down.

"Yay!" She giggled after Frank sat her down and he hugged her, still not saying a thing since we came into the store.

"Oh I found this for you Sahina," Alliyson said and held up a black and pink striped tank top.

"Oh!" I grabbed at it and held it up in front of me, rubbing my thumbs on the fabric.

"Told you she'd love it," Alliyson said to Frank who was still hugging her only this time from behind, his head on her shoulder, his hood still wrapped around his head.

We parted after that, I went to go look at more tank tops while Alliyson went to the band t-shirt section, grabbing a couple for herself. Frank wandered over to me, two shirts and a hoodie in his hands. He tapped me on the shoulder.

"You," he murmured and I shivered at the abruptness of his words and turned away from the happy bunny tank top to look at him.

"Moi?" I asked and smiled. I knew what this was about.

"How did you...I mean like...Why did you..." He started but Alliyson came over to us and looped arms with him.

"I'm ready to go to the dressing room to try on this tank top and some other stuff, coming?" She asked, looking back and forth between us both.

"Yup," I said and followed her towards the one lone dressing room at the back of the store that had the words 'time to dress' written above it in goth looking letters.

Alliyson jumped into the room and locked it and I turned to Frank. Now an old school Metallica song was playing and he shifted from one foot to another, refusing to look at me.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" I whispered softly, Frank finally glancing at me.

"What do you mean?" Frank asked, slipping his clothing choices over his shoulder and folding his arms at me.

"You know how she feels now, now you just have to figure out how it's gonna work when this whole things over with," I answered simply, keeping my voice low and watching him intently for his reaction.

"It's not that easy..." Frank started and I growled loudly.

"What do you mean its not that easy? What is with you two? It's obvious what both of you have to do so just-" I began only to have Alliyson burst through the dressing room door, now wearing the Atreyu tank top she wanted so badly. It fit perfectly on her and she spun around a couple times to let us see.

"How's it look?" She asked, looking between Frank and I.

"Awesome," Frank said quickly and looking away from her.

She frowned and turned to me,"Sahina?"

"Hella rad, you better buy it," I said and gave her a smile that she returned and walked back into the dressing room.

"I'm gonna try on this Streetlight Manifesto shirt cause I don't know if its too big or too small and then I'm done. Are you guys trying anything on?" Alliyson said from inside the little dressing room and I turned to Frank to have him shake his head no.

"Nope, I think I'll be all set, Frank too," I replied and turned back to Frank.

"Don't," he started and looked back down at his feet.

"I saw the pictures."

"I know," he said and sort of frowned.

"You don't love her you know," I said finally and he turned to me, a look of rage in his eyes and actual shock on his face.

"Excuse me?" He asked dumbfounded and I smiled a little.

"You're in love with her and she's in love with you. Now you guys just have to figure out what lengths you're willing to go through," I said and Alliyson came through the door, humming a tune, now wearing a green shirt with the words 'streetlight manifesto' written across, 'everything goes numb' at the bottom.

"Does this look okay?" Alliyson asked, spinning around in her spot to let us see. I glanced at Frank quickly to see his reaction and he stared wide eyed at her.

"I like it," I replied and Frank nodded in agreement and Alliyson smiled at us both and stepped back into the dressing room.

"I love that you guys are getting along so well," she mused and I glanced at Frank to already have him looking at me.

"What else do I have to prove to her? To let her know I'm worth taking the chance with? I've already proved how much she means to me by running away with her, flying out from fucking France to New York to be with her. What else do I have to do?" He snapped at me, making sure to keep his voice down and stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"I really don't know Frank," I said honestly, not being able to look him in the eyes anymore.

Alliyson was right, he really does have gorgeous eyes. And those were the eyes I knew were staring intently at me as she burst through the dressing room doors, a huge smile on her face.

Alliyson led us to the cashier, back in her regular clothes and the two things she tried on and another t-shirt (Iron Maiden) in her hands and laid them out in front of the cashier.

"Gimme your stuff," Alliyson directed at Frank and I and took my black and pink striped shirt, black leggings, and bottle of black nail polish with little pink hearts in it, and Frank's Get Up Kids vintage CD and his own Iron Maiden shirt.

"What are you doing?" Frank asked and I nodded.

"Buying your stuff, duh."

"Do you know how much money that's gonna be?" Frank snapped. "Where are you gettin' all this money?"

"It's not mine," Alliyson said, smirking. "So that makes it okay."

Frank frowned at her as she pulled out a hell of a lot of cash and paid for all of our stuff. The cashier realized it was all separate and put it all in one big bag, putting three smaller bags inside.

"Lets go to the Spencer's now," Frank suggested, grabbing Alliyson's hand and looping arms with me and leading us out the front door.

We walked down the block towards Spencer's and walked inside but Alliyson and Frank froze at the front entrance and I almost walked inside farther without them.

"What happened?" I asked and looked towards where they were staring.

There was a huge life size cardboard version of John Cena, shirtless and holding his WWE Belt, a huge smile on his handsome face. Frank automatically wrapped his arm around Alliyson's shoulders and planted a kiss on the side of her shock and grief stricken face and drove her away from the sign, which seemed to be staring her down. He led her towards the back of the store, leaning his head against her own.

I sighed at the both of them and tore my gaze away from John Cena's signs steely stare and off towards the area with the backpacks. I've been needing a new one so I picked up a Hello Kitty bag where the inside was pink and polka dots, the outside black with the other characters on it.

I picked it up and walked towards Frank and Alliyson. Frank was playing with the funny sex toys and whatever else was back there, Alliyson writhing her hands and looking down at the ground, a small smile on her face.

"Sahina!" Frank giggled like a little child and showed me the boob shaped gummy candies. "Aren't these the coolest?"

"Mad cool Frank," I said and we shared a smile, Alliyson still not looking at either of us.

I left them to browse around the store more, and ended up at the belt section and picked up a new My Chemical Romance one. I picked it up and walked back over to them, Frank still amazed at the boob gummies. Alliyson glanced at me and what I was holding and grabbed it from me.

I knew she couldn't resist.

"Ooh!" She exclaimed and wrapped it around herself, Frank looking away from the perverted candies to watch Alliyson and a huge smile came on his face.

"I think you should buy it. Not for any special reason, of course," Frank gushed and she hit him playfully, finally looking up at him and smiling.

"I think I will," she announced and turned to me. "You want that?" She asked, gesturing at the bag I held.

I nodded and she snatched it from me, also grabbing the candies Frank was going nuts over and headed over to the cash register, dropping the stuff on the counter.

The cashier, some guy named Steve, stared at Alliyson intently before ringing up our purchases, Frank and I in the back and him trying to tickle me.

After the guy bagged the stuff and Alliyson paid him, he looked at her again, "You really look a lot like John Cena's girlfriend..."

I froze and Frank stopped irritating me long enough to look up at Steve. I looked at Alliyson to see her reaction but she maintained a smile.

"Yeah I am," she admitted and Steve's grin widened.

"Cool, I never though I'd bump into you here. I though you guys like lived in Florida, or some shit. I'm a huge fan, he's like my favorite wrestler," Steve continued and I saw Frank clench his fists and reach out for Alliyson.

"Oh that's great," Alliyson replied, looking like she was trying her hardest not to hit this guy in the face. Jesus he was obnoxious.

"Yeah well its great seeing you," Steve finally said, his ass finally got the point and Alliyson gave him a small smile and a wave and led us out of the store. Frank automatically rested his hand on the small of her back, and when we got the outside of the store, she turned to the both of us, tears in her eyes.

"It's all right babe," I heard Frank mutter, sliding his arm around her waist and hugged her close to him. I sighed and held my hand out, trying to hail a cab home.