Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 32

*Frank's POV; Chapter 32

When I woke up it was dark, and I felt weird.
I felt like Frank Iero. I still had my tattoos and a ring lodged into my bottom lip.

But as I looked down at Alliyson cuddled up in my arms, fast asleep, it all felt worth it.

I felt like Zeus ... I felt like Hercules .... I felt like God.
Because I had wrapped up perfection and slid it into my own arms. And nothing felt better.

Before when I had stormed into this very room, not too long ago I had convinced myself that no matter what; I wouldn't sleep with her. I didn't want her to out of sympathy, because I was sad because I knew it probably wouldn't happen. I didn't want our first time together to be spent like this. But once Alliyson had kissed me and helped guide myself into her, I realized there was no regrets.

There were absolutely no regrets to dwell on, this was no mistake of mine. This was impulse, this was me taking my life by charge. I was letting this happen and if I was ever to regret this, it would be my own fault. We both participated in this but ..

I could've said no. I could've stopped myself from releasing all of my stress and frustration into her as she dragged her nails down my back. I could've stopped this whole thing.

But I didn't because I wanted it, I wanted her to scream my name in pure happiness and ecstasy. I felt complete on top of her, giving into the temptations I had from the first time I laid eyes on her, from the first time I pressed my lips against hers and the first time I realized I loved her.

And now, with this gorgeous girl of mine lying in my arms, I felt complete. Complete knowing that she loved me too, after she whispered it with her last breath before falling asleep. Complete knowing I had shared my body with her and she with me. Complete knowing I probably just had the most intense, emotional, pulse-ridden sex ever in my entire life and no one would be able to take that from me.

Because now, she was a part of me and I was a part of her.

I shuddered as I peered down at her body under my arms, taking in all her curves and watched her stomach rise and fall slowly. I traced my fingers across her hip bones, delicately enough not to wake her and slid myself down the bed, so my face was now in her chest.

Seeing her sitting here, sleeping had set me off again and I was ready for an encore.

So I put one had over one of her boobs and set my face under the other one, licking up from the curve of the bottom all the way to the nipple then started sucking on it.

"John stop it, those are for Frank," Alliyson mumbled from above me and I smiled slowly, still sucking on it and I felt her hips buck quickly.

"Frank what the hell do you want?," Alliyson asked and I started massaging her slowly, careful to only get to a certain point and continued licking, sliding my tongue all over.

"Okay well its obvious what you want but come on ... I'm trying to sleep and its like 2:00 in the morning !"

I don't care.

I went back to licking and then started slurping, still teasing her with my other hand and now pushed our hips together, letting her feel the extent of my hardness.

"Frank go away ..," She moaned and I kept sucking and licking, occasionally nibbling a little and even pecking.

"You know thats not what you want," I growled hungrily as I pulled away from her chest and rose to look at her, a look of uttermost pleasure on her face.

"So what, you gonna sue me?," Alliyson challenged and I shook my head.

"Not at all," I answered and kissed her, then kissed all the way down to her neck, then back to her chest and this time I switched sides.

"Why can't you just sleep !," Alliyson begged, not hiding the moan that escaped her lips and I got even harder, guiding my dick in between her legs and letting it rest there.

"Because that won't go away and it's driving me crazy sitting here watching you sleep, knowing I could easily just ...," I started and I bent down and kissed her. "Be 'with' you."

"Come here," She ordered, pulling me back down and slipping her tongue into my mouth and clashing against my own in the middle and they swarmed over each other like hungry wolves.

I felt her hand slide between our bodies and grab at my cock between her legs, pumping it for a little and arising moans from inside of me before she stuffed it inside of her. I rolled her over so we were in the middle of the bed and hovered over her hungrily and she smiled up at me.

Time for round two.