Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 34

*Alliyson's POV; Chapter 34

After I pulled on a short blue aeropostale skirt, threw on some converse and my Dead ! sweatshirt and Frank changed into my skinny black jeans and his striped black and white sweatshirt, we left my apartment and set out into the town.

"Where is this park anyway?," Frank asked when we reached Merrick Road, after walking up Milburn in complete silence.

"Not too far," I replied and Frank suddenly bumped his hand onto mine, indicating that he wanted to hold my hand.

Now I was so used to it or usually we would just hold each others hands on impulse so it kind of confused me as to why he was resorting to schoolyard ways.

Regardless of that fact I grabbed his hand and interlaced our fingers as we crossed the street and walked up Merrick Road. We walked from the Dunkin Donuts, past the 7/11, CVS, and other places until we got to Blockbuster. I led Frank through the parking lot to another one and through that one to Grand Avenue.

We crossed the street onto Foxhurst Road and I pulled Frank towards the candy and convenience stores.

"I thought we were going to the park?," Frank asked as we walked through the parking lot to the stores and I led him into the deli.

"Yes but I want a slushy thing," I said simply and let go of his hand, trudging around the store and looking for whatever I wanted. "Get what you want."

After searching the store for a while and finally settling on a red slushy and hostess chocolate cupcakes I met Frank at the cashier in the front and he set down a bottle of beer and skittles. I paid for all the stuff while Frank walked over to the little toy machines, putting in some money and getting some kiddie junk.

I nudged him on my way out and he followed me, wrapping his arm around my waist and nipping at my neck, rather sharply.

"Ow Frank, what the fuck !," I shouted and he sniggered next to me, giving me that cute little laugh of his.

"Vampire teeth," He answered and smiled, showing me the teeth I guess he just bought.

"Fucking weirdo," I murmured and walked with him to the park next to the stores we were just in.

The park was simple, it was just a really big lake and a path surrounding it. It had the occasional bench here and there and it went around this one area of Baldwin.

I walked over to the first bench after the Pearl Harbor/World War II/9/11 memorial station and sat down, laying the bag to the left of me and Frank sat on the other side, putting his arm around the back of the bench.

"Hand me my beer," He ordered and I shuffled into the bag and gave him his beer while I slurped quietly on my slushy, getting colder and colder by the minute.

So Frank and I sat in silence, Frank downing his beer rather quickly and me halfway through my slushy when he randomly turned to me, taking out his vampire teeth and putting them in his hoodie pocket.

"What was your first boyfriends name?," He asked and I stared at him increadulously.

Um, random !

"My very first or my first real one?"

"Doesn't matter," He said and grinned at me.

"Well my very first was named Sean I think. And my first real one was James."

"Did you love them?," Frank said softly, leaning in closer to me. I could smell the Budweiser radiating off of his breath and I took another sip from my slurpy.

"No."

"Well why not?"

"Sean dumped me like 10 hours later and James and I ... well I basically caused us to break up cause I just didn't wanna be with him anymore. Plus he lived in like South Africa."

"Oh then they dont count now do they !," Frank asked, shocked at what I said and I quietly shook my head.

"No .. I guess they don't."

"Come on, I mean your first REAL one. The first real one when you really knew you were in love for the first time," Frank pushed and shot me a small smile. He took his other hand and wrapped it around the front of my waist and his hand went to my hip, rubbing the bone slowly, prompting me to continue.

"His name was Tyler and he was Irish," I began and Frank snorted.

"Like with the accent and everything?," Frank chuckled and I nodded, now almost finished with my slurpy. "That's mad chill."

"Yeah ..," I mumbled and finished drinking it, walking over to a garbage can and threw it out. Frank followed me and met me halfway back at the path and led me over to the water.

"That's gross ..," Frank snickered and I hit his chest softly. "Ow .."

"Oh come on, that didn't hurt."

"Yes it did and now you have to make it all better," He pouted and pulled me close to him, me starting to shiver. "You cold?"

"Hmm, yeah."

"Here ...," Frank murmured softly, opened his hoodie and slipped my small frame inside. I wrapped my arms around his middle, him doing the same and inhaled the faint smell of his cologne, cigarettes and now the beer. It was oddly comforting and I stopped shivering, my breathing getting normal and my eyes starting to shut.

"Hey don't sleep on me now, I'm not a portable couch !"

"You're about the right size ..," I mumbled sleepily from his neck and shoulder area and pecked at it softly. Frank shivered a little. "What, you're cold too?"

"No babe, you just .. give me goosebumps sometimes," He replied, kissing the side of my head and swayed slowly back and forth, and hummed a slow song.

I smiled and closed my eyes until Frank said, "I thought we came to the park to look at the park .."

"Fine Iero !," I said suddenly and rose from my spot on his shoulder to find him with a smirk on his face and pulled away from him, unzipping myself outta his sweatshirt and took a step away from him to zip it back up. "Lets go walk around."

"Finally," Frank shot at me and automatically took my hand and lead me down the path in the park.

Frank intertwined our fingers halfway up the path and smiled at me every so often, sometimes giggling until it got really quiet. Just me and him walking, holding hands and me holding the bag in my hands still. The wind started to pick up and swirl through my bare legs and rustled up the bag and I shivered again, regretting wearing that damn skirt.

I just wanted to look cute. But all in the name of fashion ...

Frank stopped me a little way down and stared deep into my eyes before murmuring, "Can I have my uh .. candy?"

I froze but regained myself and pulled up the bag to reach inside and hand him his skittles. Frank ripped them open and ate a few before offering me the bag.

"No, I'm fine," I replied and pulled out my chocolate cupcakes.

Frank and I ate in more silence, just enjoying each others company. When he didn't want anymore he put it in his pocket and reached for my hand again and I finished my cupcakes. I started to lick off the extra chocolate left on my fingers when Frank grabbed for my hand and licked it off himself.

I giggled at him and pulled my hand away when he finished to wipe them on his .. or maybe my, jeans. Frank slipped his arm around my waist and continued walking with me.

"I have a joke," I said suddenly and Frank turned to me, a slight smile on his face.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah .. okay. So theres two giraffes. And they're both taking a shower ..."

"Just like us ! Only we aren't like .. Giraffes ..," Frank interrupted and I slapped him lightly on the chest.

"Shut up hon. Okay where was I .. oh yeah. Shower. So they're showering and one giraffe says to the other 'can you please pass the soap?' and the other giraffe says 'No soap, Radio !'," I finished and watched Frank for his reply.

"I don't get it ...," Frank complained and pouted so I laughed at him.

"I still, to this day, don't get that joke."

"Then why'd you say it !,"Frank groaned and I laughed more.

"I don't know. Random question, if you could spend the day with someone famous who would it be?," I asked and he smiled.

"You."

"Fraaank ! I'm not famous !," I yelled and he smiled more.

"Okay uh ... Glenn Danzig. Or Henry Rollins," He answered and I smiled.

"Good choice."

"What about you babe?," Frank said after and I tapped my chin with my finger.

"Uh ... Jon Bon Jovi. Or James Hetfield. Or Bruce Dickinson. Or Paul Di'Anno. Or .., " I ranted and Frank chuckled next to me, his hearty hiccup laugh.

"Alliyson?," Frank said and I nodded. "I'm pretty sure you said spend the day with someONE famous, not some PEOPLE."

"Too bad, I changed the rules," I snapped and Frank palmed himself in the face.

"You're an idiot," Frank groaned and I play hit him in the balls and started to run.

"What the fuckkk !," Frank moaned and I ran well back into the park, back in the more grassy section. "I know you did not just fucking punch me in the balls," He yelled and chased after me, I now screaming really loud.

"Shut up and get over here !," Frank called after me and I ran back towards the front and then turned around and ran back towards him and then away, towards the lake.

After running around for about a good five minutes Frank finally caught up to me, tackling me down to the soft grass, causing me to yell.

"Frank get off of me !," I yelled from underneath him as he kept my body pressed down, him basically straddling me and his face hovering over mine.

"Babe I thought you liked this position ... you did last night !"

"You fuck head !," I yelled and smacked him a couple times on the chest only for him to laugh and lean down over my face and lick up the side with his tongue. "Ew ! Cooties !"

"Oh come on, you weren't ...," Frank began but I pressed my lips against his to shut him up from telling the whole world I had sex with him.

After I was sure I shut him up I pulled away to find him looking down at me intently.

"Finally, I got you to shut up," I mused and shoved him off of me so I could stand up, Frank following and standing in front of me, panting softly.

"Hate you," He groaned and I smiled at him.

"Oh yeah well thats not what you were saying last night !," I yelled loudly and Frank froze, his eyes grew large with fear and embarrassment. He frowned and turned away from me and started walking away.

"Wait, where are you going? I'm not done embarrassing you yet !," I called only for him to flip me off. "You don't even know how to get home !"

When he was almost out of the park, heading towards the memorial station I ran after him and whirled him around. Frank shot me a confused look.

"How are you going to just walk away from me like that?," I asked tiredly and he watched me take out my ponytail and fix it again. He folded his arms. " What, are we not speaking now?"

Frank shook his head and I sighed. "And why not .. ?"

"Because I have something to tell you," Frank began and reached out for me, pulling me close to his body and I could still smell the beer and cigarettes on him. He wrapped his arms around my body, laying his hands on my waist and I rested my hands on his chest, leaning in to press against his body.

"Like?," I mused and I inconspicuously licked my lips, taking my time to roll my tongue over my lip rings and Frank leaned in closer to me, his own now centimeters from my own and his hot breath slipped over my lips.

Before I could yell at him for not telling me yet, Frank pressed his lips to mine and immediately slipped his tongue past my lips surprisingly and massaged my own. My eyes closed and I leaned in closer to him, his belt pressing against my sweatshirt onto my stomach and I raked my fingers through his hair. I moaned when he dug deeper inside of my mouth and I felt it start to rain around us.

Frank obviously didn't hear a thing as he continued making out with me, pressing against me hungrily until I heard our teeth almost grinding and I groaned in pain. I slowly pulled away from him but he pulled me back, still attatched to my mouth.

I pulled away from him again, about an inch from his face and murmured, "Frank .."

"I love you," He gasped out before I could say another word and my eyes flew open, searching for his but he looked away from me and looked back at the road next to the park.

"Frank ..," I repeated and looked down but he again cut me off.

"Promise me something," He said suddenly and I slowly nodded. "Look at me !"

I glanced up at him to see him staring at me, his hazel eyes now wide open and full of thought.

"Promise me you'll never forget that. Promise me you'll never forget I love you," Frank begged and touched my face softly as it continued to pour rain and I nodded, my eyes still locked to his.

At that moment I didn't feel the rain anymore. I didn't know who Gerard was, who John was. I didn't even know who Mikey was. Right there, at that moment it was just me and Frank, Frank and I, Frank and Alliyson.

"I promise," I replied and he pulled me into a tight hug but I pulled out. "Hon it's raining."

"Okay let's go, " Frank ordered and led me across Foxhurst to the local Liquidators on Grand.

We ran inside and stood at the entrance, drenched in water and Frank grinned at me as I shook water off of my hood and out of my hair.