Status: I hope you like this!

Can You Hear Me?

More Encounters

-Zak's Point Of View-

Aaron and Nick kept on with the interviews and filming the scenes we would use when the episode aired on the Travel Channel. I couldn't get that voice out of my head, she was so clear and easy to understand.

"Zak, are you still with us?" Aaron asked me.
"Yeah, I just can't shake that EVP session we had with Stacie." I said looking around the room which Emma told me was Stacie's room.
"Well, we are in her room so let's see if she is here." NIck stated. I pulled out the device we record our EVPs on and hit start.
"Stacie, if you are here can you tell us how many people are still here?" I asked. I waited a few moments before I asked the next question.
"Is it still the year you died or are you caught up to us?" I asked, "Emma do you want to asked a question?"
"Yes I do, Stacie do you enjoy my company and how i made it look like your old house?" Emma asked

-Stacie's Point of view-

Zak and his friends were back in my room with Emma. I saw they had the thing they could hear me with before and I was well rested. Zak turned it on and asked the first question.
"Stacie, if you are here can you tell us how many people are still here?" Zak asked. I thought long and hard.
"20 or more." I answered proud of myself.
"Is it the year you died or are you caught up to us?" Zak asked.
"It's present time." I replied. Then he asked if Emma wanted to ask a question.
"Stacie do you enjoy my company and hwo i made it look like your old house?" she asked. I did love that she made it look exactly how it was when I was alive and I did enjoy her company.
"Yes" I said loudly.

"Whoa did you hear that." Aaron said.
"I did." Zak said and I saw Emma smile knowing she has heard my voice.
"That's the usual type of response I get." Emma stated.
"That's confirmation that we are talking with the female spirit named Stacie who died here back in 1816." Zak said. I smiled knowing finally people were going to hear me and know that I got murdered and I didn't kill myself.
"Rest up Stacie, we have all night." Zak said to me.
"Okay." I replied into the recording device since I was already getting tired and I wanted to save as much energy as I could for tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no update....well here is an update for you guys