Cute Is What the Gods Aim For

Twenty Seven

We were sitting in my lounge room laughing our faces off and chucking popcorn at each other while watching some random TV show. Well, everyone was, except for me, who was worried about Joshua. Who wasn't currently with us; Raven was here but for some reason, Joshua wasn't. Everything just seemed like a dream which in the end just confused me more because I wasn't sure if I was going to wake up or not.
I tapped Raven lightly on the shoulder who was giggling insanely with Shane. She turned to me with a big grin. "What darling Kev-Kev is the matter?"
I shifted slightly. "Do you know where Joshua is?"
The grin left her face and she shrugged slightly. "He'll be here."
I left it at that and tried to enjoy the very thing I had longed for. My mother stood at the doorway and was signalling me to go over to her. I got up and carefully made my way around Susan and Miley and stepped into the kitchen. My mother held the phone to my ear and left me alone. "Hello?"
"Hey babe." It was Joshua.
I played with the hem of my shirt and bit my lip slightly. "Whats up?"
I heard a small sigh. "I'm at home. Listen, I cant come to your house, there's just too much going on right now."
I nodded although he couldn't see me. His voice seemed to thicken, and I could tell he was crying. "I just Fuck Kevin, he was my dad."
I swallowed and nodded vigorously. "Joshua, do want me to come over?"
He sniffed. "Yeah, want to?"
I smiled slightly. "Sure."
We hung up and my mother came back into the kitchen as I was grabbing my hoodie and tying my shoes. She watched me for a moment before speaking up. "Where are you going?"
I looked up momentarily from tying my shoes. "Joshua's."
She shrugged and busied herself making dinner or whatever. I left the house and began to walk towards Joshua's house. Currently, he was the only thing on my mind. Holding Joshua like he has held me countless of times. I was finally going to be useful in this relationship. I knocked softly on the door and shuffled my feet from side to side. Joshua answered the door. He silently led me inside and up the stairs to his bedroom where I paused before entering. I tried to shut out the memories of the Reverend flashing back to me, but somehow, it all seemed too real. Joshua, who sensed my hesitation gently took hold of my hand and led me into his room. I clutched his hand and tried to seem as though nothing was wrong.
Joshua tugged me onto the bed and grabbed a chair and sat opposite from me and pushed the chair forward so our knees were touching. I was looking around at Joshua's room and noticed that, unlike mine, he had decorated it to suit his personality. Joshua smiled and leaned back into his chair with a sigh.
"How're you keeping up babe?"
I shrugged and there was a long silence in which neither of us knew what to say. I finally got the courage to ask what I had been meaning to ask for a while.
"Did he ever you know..."
Joshua's face was grim. "No, I think he hated me too much."
My heart twinged slightly. I nibbled at my lip and Joshua looked at me pointedly with a grin. I stopped and grinned back. "Are you angry with me Joshua?"
His eyes widened slightly and he shook his head vigorously. He leaned over and softly kissed me. I felt myself melting into the bed. How this one single person could take my breath away was yet to be explained.
He pulled away leaving us breathless with glistening lips. He cleared his throat. "Its just so confusing right now, with all the funeral arrangements and my mom pretending to care. Damn it, he hated me so much, so much he hardly could look at me and part of me still loved him. The bastard just used to grin at me as if he knew that some part of me wanted him to love me. Then His voice thickened and I could see tears forming in his eyes. Then I found him raping you..."
I turned my eyes shamefully to the floor. Joshua saw this and gripped my chin forcing it to look at him. "Baby, its not your fault."
I nodded but couldn't look at him.
He turned my face back to him. "Its not your fault."
I swallowed thickly. "I know."
He let go of me, but still stared into my eyes. "Its not your fault."
I laughed uneasily. "I know."
"Its not your fault."
I looked away and awkwardly fiddled with my belt loops. "I know."
"Kevin, baby, its not your fault."
Tears began to form in my eyes and my throat began to tighten, quietly I replied. "I know."
Joshua gently took my chin into his hands and stared into my eyes. "Its not your fault."
The tears gathering in my eyes spilled and I began to cry. Not the way I usually cry, partially silently with countless tears falling from my face, but actually sobbing. Joshua wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap, rocking me softly. I clutched onto his shirt and wailed like a small child. My sobbing ceased shortly after, but I felt emotionally drained and physically tired. Joshua cradled me in his arms placing small kisses on the top of my head.
I pulled my head out from his chest. "I'm sorry."
He kissed my nose. "Don't be."
I pulled myself tighter against him. "I love you."
He sloppily kissed me. "Same here, kiddo."
I stuck my tongue out and he giggled. He gently pried me off of him and placed my feet on the floor he followed suit and grabbed my hand. "Lets eat something, Im starved."
I nodded suddenly uncomfortable again. Joshua felt me tense and he brushed his lips against my temple. As we reached the kitchen Joshua suddenly halted and let go of my hand. We entered the kitchen to find his mother speaking on the telephone. Joshua waited for a moment in front of her, but all she did was flick her eyes from him to me and then turn back to wherever. Joshua shrugged and began looking through the pantry; he came back out with a box of Oreos with a grin on his face. I smiled uncertainly and was led into the lounge room by Joshua and his box of Oreos. He flipped on the TV and tugged me to sit with him. He placed a protective arm around me and then placed an Oreo in my mouth.
I chewed slowly until I realized how tasty Oreos were so I chewed quickly and swallowed and then opened my mouth for another one. Joshua giggled and placed another one in my mouth. This continued until the Oreo box was empty and Joshua was looking at me with a bemused expression. I licked the crumbs off my lips and grinned childishly. Joshua rolled his eyes slightly and squeezed my waist and placed a wet kiss on my cheek.
My face wrinkled in mock disgust. "Ew."
Joshua giggled. "Don't you love my wet kisses?"
I relaxed my face and pouted. "Not when if feels like dog slobber."
Joshua laughed ruffled my hair and kissed me softly on the cheek. He placed his lips against my ear and caressed the tender skin with his mouth before whispering, "Is that better?"
I nodded and shivered when he blew into my ear. He moved his mouth down to my upper neck and began to nip and suck. I moaned softly and I felt Joshua smirk against my neck. Joshua flicked his tongue behind my ear and a familiar warmth spread into my stomach and through my dick. I blushed faintly. Joshua pulled away and kissed my lips with such sweet intimacy I felt myself harden further. We kissed for quite sometime and eventually Joshua ended up on top of me.
When we pulled away for air for about the fifth time Joshua smiled with twinkling eyes. "Kevin, are you aroused?"
My face turned beet red at the directness of his question and I mumbled something incoherent to which Joshua grinned and continued to kiss me. My hands traveled up and down Joshua's chest, occasionally brushing over Joshua's nipples to which he softly moaned into my mouth. Joshua pressed his hips gently against mine and when I felt his erection pressing against mine I gasped and Joshua gained even more access to my mouth. Once again Joshua pressed his hips against mine, this time with more force; I moaned at all the friction that was occurring.
Joshua stopped kissing me and moved off of me. I whined in protest and struggled to get up to attach my mouth to Joshua's. Joshua chuckled and obliged. I felt his hands travel to my waist line and I felt my heart quicken and my hands stilled on Joshua's chest. My dick strained against my jeans even further than what it already was. Joshua pulled away. He searched my eyes for a moment. "Do you want me to stop?"
I shook my head and panted ever so slightly. Joshua let his gaze slide down and over my body, when his eyes rested on my tented jeans I saw his lips twitch slightly. He took a single finger and brushed it against my erection through my jeans. My breath came out shuddered and my eyes fluttered shut for a moment. Joshua kissed me tenderly and began to unbutton my jeans. Once open, Joshua reached inside my boxers and grasped the length of me. I gasped and my hips bucked against his hand. He smirked and slowly began to jerk me off. I bit my lip and tried to keep in my moans and gasps. He kissed my cheek. "Moan for me baby."
A low moan passed through my lips. His pace began to increase and I felt myself close to the edge. I closed my eyes and tightened my hold of Joshua's shirt as I came over Joshua's hand. He grinned and gently wiped my semi-hard penis with a tissue. I sat back slightly panting. Joshua kissed me gently and got up to go somewhere. I tucked everything back in its place and zipped up my pants. I curled into the armrest of the couch. I grinned to myself, and I couldn't seem to wipe the grin off my face either. Joshua's mother came into the room with a malicious smirk plastered on her face.
"I always knew you where going to hell."
My breath caught in my throat. I was frozen in place. "S-sorry?"
"You are going to hell. I always knew it. Someone as imperfect as you"
I curled further into the armrest. My head was dipped into my knees. I didn't want to see her; all I could see was him. Had he poisoned her mind, or had she poisoned his? A few minutes we stood there until Joshua came into the room. When she spotted him she laughed and left the room. Joshua saw me curled like an infant in the couch and rushed to me. "What did she say Kevin?"
My lip trembled and I shook my head. He kissed my forehead and stroked my cheek. "Don't listen to her, please Kevin, she knows shit. Don't listen to her."
I looked at him and nodded slowly. I cleared my throat. "Want to go to my place?"
He nodded and frowned slightly before tugging me to my feet and guiding me out of his house without saying anything to his smirking mother. Once outside he breathed deeply and threw his hands up in the air and spun. He stopped and looked at me. "I love you Kevin."
I smiled and grabbed his hand. "I love you too."
He pulled me against him and slipped his hand out of mine and into my back pocket. He kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear, "You're so hot when you cum."
I blushed furiously and realized that Joshua had in no way received the favor. I turned my face towards his, "Did you..."
He grinned and kissed my nose. "Of course I did. And guess what I thought about Your pretty face and that gorgeous dick of yours."
I blushed and squirmed out of his grip, but secretly I was pleased, incredibly pleased. We walked in slightly uncomfortable silence. As we reached my front door Joshua stopped me. "Hey babe, Im sorry if that made you uncomfortable."
I shrugged and kissed him lightly. "It doesn't matter."
When I pulled back Joshua pulled me tightly against him. "Don't listen to my mom; shes just a bitch who gets a daily high from making other peoples life hell."
I bit my lip ever so slightly.

"Want to live with us for a bit?"
Joshua smiled and leant forward so our foreheads were touching, "I'd love to."