Status: Will update as soon as possible, I hope you enjoy.

A Whisper in the Dark

Meeting the boys

I grabbed my skate board and headed to Andy's house. I texted him I was on my way and arrived after about ten minutes.
I knocked and CC answered instead of Andy.
"Andy she's here!" he yelled over his shoulder then turned back to me and said to come in. I walked in and saw Andy running down the stairs towards the door.
"Hey." he said with a smile plastered on his face.
"Hey, whats up." I replied before taking a seat on the black leather couch beside Ashley and Jake.
"Um," Andy said "do you know who's who?"
"Yup, this is Ashley and this is Jake" I said pointing to the guys on the couch with me "CC answered the door and where is Jinxx?"
"Jinxx is on his way." Andy replied."
"K."
"Hi" Ashley and Jake said.
"Yo."
"I'm fuckin hungry!" yelled CC.
"Wait till Jinxx gets here." Andy said before walking into the kitchen. I got up and followed him.
"Hey"
"Hey, how did you sleep?"
"I've had better, anyways where are we going today?"
"We're going to Hot Topic to get some stuff, next is a signing I hope you don't mind." he said checking my expression.
"Ok and?"
"Last we're going to the concert and a party after that."
"Wow quite a schedule."
"Yeah..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~Andy's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was nervous about taking her with us, I know how crazy we can get when it comes to shopping and fans. I was worried she may feel weird or she'd get hurt.
Knock knock knock.
"Coming I called and hurried out to get the door leaving Macey in the kitchen.
It was Jinxx at the door, as soon as he walked in CC started yelling about food. I was about to go get Macey when she walked out and introduced herself to Jinxx along with the other guys. CC being CC ran over and grabbed her and ran out the door. He had just made it out the door when we heard a shriek. We all came running outside to see Macey chasing CC and tickling him.
"This is what you get for grabbing me!" she called.
"Mercy!" CC cried as she caught him and tickled him mercilessly.
"Okay" I called "its time to go home."
"Ok!" they both yelled called.
"Andy which is your car?" Macey called.
"The black jeep!"
"Okay!"
"Onwards!" I yelled as we all ran to the cars and got in, CC, Ashley, Macey and I in my jeep and Jake and Jinxx in Jinxx's GM Brazilian Spin. We then drove to the mall.
Yay!
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly know nothing about cars so... yeah