Skate on Over

Chapter 5: The Kiss

"This was great, I really had good time." I said to Patrick as he drove through the city. We looked at all the pretty lights and admired the commotion of the city.
"I actually really like LA, but being here with you makes it ten times better."
"You're such a charmer." I said laughing, in the middle of my giggle I touched his arm, and I felt it. The spark.
"I'm going to miss you when I go home, but I'll text you everyday.....well if you want me too, which you probably do." He said smirking at me.
"I think you should pull over, your head is getting a little swollen." I joked as I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Ouch, that was a little harsh."
"Sorry, I have two brothers. I'm used to playing a little rough."
"Fair enough." He shrugged, his beautiful smile never left his lips.
We reached my house at about 10. The lights were on, and I could here music playing from my neighbors house. There was about 5 parties going on on my block.
"Should I have brought some partying clothes?" He asked.
"Do you really want to see a bunch of drunk college girls run around with no clothes....wait, don't answer that." He was trying hard to hold in his laughter.
"Tonight was great, thank you for coming out with me."
"I really enjoyed myself. You really know how to make a girl smile."
"You're beautiful." I stopped looking through my purse for my phone and looked at him. My cheeks turned red when our eyes met.
"Thank you." Just as I was going to look away, he leaned over and placed his cool lips onto mine. He smelled so good, I was melting as he pulled away, jumped out of the car and ran over to open my door for me. He walked me to my front door.
"Would you like to come in?"
"Sure," he said, "I'd love to."
I gave him the grand tour, being quiet as we passed the bedrooms of my roommates who all went to be early. I took him outside and we eventually ended up settling on my couch in the living room. We plopped in a cheesy chick flick DVD, Half way through "She's the Man" Patrick started to get real comfortable. His arm was placed around my shoulders, as he leaned close to me and kissed my neck. I wanted him so bad. Our lips met and he pulled me underneath him, his hands kept slipping lower and lower, from my face down to the button of my jeans. His hand kept exploring my body, caressing my curves. I felt his hand go under my pants he felt for me lace underwear and slipped two fingers into my wet pussy. I moaned wanting more. He reached deeper into my sweet honey hole and made me shake. I came. The smile on his face was huge.
"God damn, that was just your fingers?" I asked flirtatiously.
"Just wait, I'll really make you scream in a minute."
"Whoa, slow your role bad boy, you have not passed all the right test to ride this ride."
"Are you serious?" He looked surprised, which made me a little angry. Did he think that I was just another fuck buddy?
"What?" I asked a little offended.
"You're very different, that's all. I respect you a lot."
"Wait, seriously?"
"Yes, I am being 100% honest." I looked into his eyes and could see some sort of truth in them.
"I'll call you tomorrow before I leave." He said standing up and stretching. We walked to the door and he kissed me and went to his car. It was definitely time for me to go to bed. Tonight was wild.