Skate on Over

Chapter 7: The First Time

I was walking home from class, expecting Patrick to be waiting for me in my room. I climbed the stairs and walked into my empty room. My heart sank. I heard Alexis singing in the kitchen.
"Lex? Do you know where Pat went?"
"Im not sure where exactly, but he said he had to pick up a few things for tonight."
"Tonight?" I was trying to remember if Pat and I had made plans. He was leaving tomorrow evening, so maybe he thought a nice date night would be special. I headed back up to my room and changed into my practice clothes and decided to take a nap before practice later this evening. It was noon, which meant that I had 5 hours to kill until practice, and no more classes for the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up suddenly when a I felt an arm around my waist. I looked up and saw a sleeping Patrick Kane. It was only 2:20 I closed my eyes and cuddled up closer to Pat. I felt his face come closer to mine, and he kissed me softly. I kissed him back, my body vibrating. I pushed him on his back and pulled of his shirt.
"Wait. What about your roommates?"
"They have class." I said with a grin. I kissed him hard, placing my tongue into his mouth. He lifted the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. My Nike sports bra was proving to be a challenge because he was having trouble taking it off. I pushed his hands away and slowly removed the bra and tossed it aside. He grabbed my tits and flipped me on my back, gently sucking and nibbling on my nipples. He reached for my sweatpants and pulled them off as I was unbuttoning his jeans. It wasn't long until we were both naked. His cock was hard and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I reached over into my night stand and pulled out a condom.
"I see you're prepared." He said smiling and grabbing the condom out of my hand.
"Better safe than sorry."
He continued to kiss all over my body. My moans were getting louder and louder. He spread my legs and started to lick my clit. He moved his tongue in circles and in different speeds. I squeezed the sheet holding back my screams.
"Come for me." He said between pussy lickings.
I was close. He kept licking and eventually stuck two fingers in me. That was it. My toes curled and my back arched.
"Good girl."
"Fuck me" I said. He smirked at me and kissed my neck and bit my bottom lip after a hard kiss. He dick slowly entered my wet pussy. I almost came. He lifted my hips and stroked and stroked. He turned me over to my favorite position, Doggy Style. My tits bounced as his dick went deep into my pussy. My screams got louder and louder. After what felt like an hour I came. I came harder then I had ever came before. Patrick came soon after. I could hear his cum voice in my ear as he put all he had to finish off.
"Good god, that was amazing." I said as Patrick plopped next to me still breathing heavily.
"You were great." He said smiling. "I'm going to take a shower."
"I'll be in a minute." I said as he left and walked towards the bathroom. I heard his phone buzz as soon as he turned the water on. I ignored the phone. I had no reason to snoop. The phone buzzed, but I ignored it again. Five minutes it buzzed again, this time I couldn't help it. I leaned over and saw that he had three texts from a girl named Mandy.

He Pat, lets meet up soon. I miss you, and your body. (;

What the hell? Pat was seeing someone else. I heard the shower turn off. Pat's foot steps came quickly to my room.
"Hey, you-why do you have my phone?"
"Why is Mandy texting you?" I said holding the phone up.
"She's an ex."
"Well, she misses you. You better get back to her."
"Kaylynn, I don't know why you're so mad. YOU are the one that went snooping." He said while getting dressed.
"Fuck you." I said as I threw his phone at his face. He caught it before it could do damage.
"You already did that." He said as he open the door and stomped down the stairs and slammed my front door as he walked out to his car.
I knew it was too good to be true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hawks won the cup! WHOOOOP